• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdomhearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
Well at first i thoughtt there wouldn't be a third game becasue the KH team were working on other games, but they've made a final mix and a new secret ending. I don't think they would go though all that time to make a secret ending if there had NO plans for a third game. And becasue we a neglected in the U.S. from the Final mix i'm praying there will be a third game. So my question is what have you heare? Do you think, or do you know if there are ANY plans for another KINGDOM HEARTS!

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
There won't be a third game, well at least not going in sequence. According to Tetsuya, the next game will focus on Xehanort's life, the life he had before he lost his memory and ansem found him...or at least thats my interpretation of what he said...

mentalstrike

But it seems to feature characters...The blonde haired guy that got frozen, for example bears a strong resemblance to Roxas

r0x45

despite what i want (which is definitely a continue of the story) this one will be a prequel and will tell the story of xehanort or more likely the person who we call now xehanort or will play a major role of how KH3 will be about

Last edited:

Laney-Hikari

i think what we're calling 'KH3' is gonna be a prequal, unfortunately. it's gonna focus on the characters from the KH2FM+ secret movie, and it's gonna have something to do with Xehanort. that's the general view of things so far, i think.

Topaz-Jo

Just like COM, insted of tht they can do about Xehanort like u suggested, then KH3 will come like 2 years later which will 2012 if the extra is in 2010. I CANNOT WAIT THT LONG, ILL BE 18 OR 17 AND THEN I WILL BE CALLED STRANGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back