• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Xathers Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom Xathers

Hey everyone, my names Kingdom Xathers, though normally I go by KingdomHeartsKeeper (damned limited space >__<+). Anywho, I'm an anime/furry artist, my main persona is a Yorkshire Terrier Half Human who possesses telekinesis and limited Dimensional abilities, and I'm a Kingdom Hearts/Pokemon junkie (sorta). Hoping to join an RP or two while I'm here, so I hope to have fun. =3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anywho, I'm an anime/furry artist, my main persona is a Yorkshire Terrier Half Human who possesses telekinesis and limited Dimensional abilities, and I'm a Kingdom Hearts/Pokemon junkie (sorta).
:/

Hoping to join an RP or two while I'm here, so I hope to have fun. =3
Just when I thought our section might be starting to improve.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
*gives a friendly wave* I used to do this a lot on another board that I was active on, let me get back into the habit of greeting people by saying hello to you!

Hi there, Kingdom Xathers. Let me first say that you have a very interesting username, pretty cool I have to admit. Anyway, my name is Powerovernothing, but please, feel free to call me Ponnie, all my friends do. I'm sorta the local Xigxas nut, (Xigbar and Roxas. My favorite relationship out of the whole Kingdom Hearts series.) and am often quite active in the Fan Club boards, normally spreading some randomness and fun, and making people laugh. It's a ball!

Welcome to the board, and I am looking forward to seeing you around here! I hope we can get to know one another, and if you ever want to strike up a random converation with me, feel free! I love making new friends and I love talking to new people! So don't be shy, I don't bite and I'm often rather sweet. :D So welcome, I'm sure you'll have OODLES of fun here! Or, you'll go mad from the craziness.

WHATEVER COMES FIRST!

s1butz

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
... What's that supposed to mean? s1angrypple
I have a predisposition againist furries. I won't yet make the assumption that you, say, believe yourself to be an animal or dress up in a fursuit, but I have a general... dislike towards anything furry and most things anthropomorphic. I may not agree with you in some respects, but I respect your ability to feel safe in the openness and honesty you've displayed.

And if anyone were to roleplay with such a bizarre character I find it hard to envision how it might be done well.

Cynuous

Awards
OH HO well well well. Your definitely the type to have some fun around here. They got the art competitions and they got the RP Section all here made just for you. Start feeling at home =P

If your into RPs then I guess I'll see ya around. Add me as a friend if you need someone to talk to or just want a friend....i'm in the business of world domination, so i need all the friends i can get

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Hey and Welcome! Have a fun time and enjoy your stay! Have an awesome time in the RP too. :)

A

Azrael

If you're a big roleplayer, I suggest you go for that Yugioh RP.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
∞;4921785 said:
I have a predisposition againist furries. I won't yet make the assumption that you, say, believe yourself to be an animal or dress up in a fursuit, but I have a general... dislike towards anything furry and most things anthropomorphic. I may not agree with you in some respects, but I respect your ability to feel safe in the openness and honesty you've displayed.

And if anyone were to roleplay with such a bizarre character I find it hard to envision how it might be done well.

I have to agree here...

Sorry... I just don't like furries. At all.

I do like non-anthropomorphic fur covered animals, though. Like cats. Good ol' cats...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have lots of fun here. =D

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The dogfood is on another site... >.>

Welcome though.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards