• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Wars ~A Kingdom Hearts Role Play~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightExternal

OOC:I will explain u see when i jumped over the castle wall and said that i saw a kid with spikey hair and a young man with white hair
There next post invloved sora OUTSIDE the casle walls talkin to tidus.....
They were already outside, which is why your post didn't work. Before posting, maybe you should've seen what had happened in the previous one? =P

brainy_pigeon

(OOC: Wait, what? I am sooo confused right now.)

IC:

Sora suddenly looked around as the whole entire village was errupted into a eerie silence. "What's going on?" He said to himself, confused by what was going on. Something must have been up, Sora figured. After all, if that wasn't true, then why did everyone suddenly get so quiet?

Sora then turned around quickley enough to see a boy being pulled into some dark portal shaped thing. Whatever it was, it was strange to Sora, there wasn't a doubt about that.

After the portal disappeared, Sora then noticed a girl that had apparently been standing near it. He heard her say what he thought could possibly be the boy's name. Sora ran towards her and asked, "Are you okay?" Something strange was going on, he knew that much. What he wanted to know, though, was what was causing it.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OOC: never mind il just adjust

Moraxis peeped over the gates to see if the townsfolk were still after him"Seems safe enough" Moraxis put away his chakrams and put his hood on so that people would not see his face he saw everyone staring at a young boy and a girl by a wall so he thought to himself"This is the perfect time to escape"he walked casually to the boy and tripped over a rock and his hood flew off and he landed aginst the wall"OO...Boy this is not good...this is not good at all.

T

TwilightExternal

Just in the distance, Xorrealis spotted Sora. Actually, he wasn't too far away, but he was acting strange. He knew that it was prohibited to call for the Prince, so he would just have to approach him. He was focused on the prince until he realized that other villagers were staring at the same thing Sora was.

Turning quickly, Xorrealis spotted a very peculiar scene. A girl, looking defeated, was laying on the ground. Sora ran to help her. Xorrealis thought, If that girl was in danger...then....
But there was something even more odd. Xorrealis spotted a man in a black coat that had just tripped. His head was revealed. There was something about his coat...or maybe just the man that sent chills down Xorrealis' spine.

"Prince Sora," Xorrealis said, when he had reached the prince. He started, but then stopped. All this seemed rather familiar to him, for some weird reason.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Moraxis said to himself as he stood up and dusted his cloak of "So he is the prince that they want killed meh" He pulled out one chakram and prepared for a attack"Its nothin personal your highness but im a bounty hunter and business is business"Moraxis opened his free palm and enclosed sora in a wall of ice and looked over at the townsfolk ready to kill him"If you come any closer i will make sure that he freezes to death."

T

TwilightExternal

Everything happened so quickly, but Xorrealis was prepared because of the eerie vibes the unhooded figure had emitted. Using light, Xorrealis quickly summoned his large, shield-like weapon, the big blades shining in the sunlight.

The man was just going to do something evil when Xorrealis placed one sharp blade right above the figure's head. "If you move, unpredictable things will happen." The moments were swift, and Xorrealis was now completely focused on the man's every single tiny motion.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Moraxis said softly"I told you if you made a move that the prince will perish "The young man raised his hand quickly and a pillar of ice rose and shot him directly into the air and he jumped up and landed on the castle walls "This isnt over buddy" Moraxis ran across the castle towers to escape all the danger. he outstretched his hands and descended from the towering castle walls and landed in front of a young girl"Well how ya doin there cutie pie"

T

TwilightExternal

"What a fool," muttered Xorrealis. After all, all he needed to do was rush Sora to the immensly large lab. He carefully sliced off the big pieces of ice, and then carried Sora's frozen body on his back. He began sprinting back to the Castle, but the villagers began to shout and call, and soon enough guards rushed towards him.
"You are not auth-" the guard was interrupted when he recognized Xorrealis. "Xory!" Startled, Xorrealis recognized the guard as a primary school peer. Then the guard looked serious, but Xorrealis had no time to inform the guard what had happened after his mother was consumed by darkness.

Soon, Xorrealis reached the gates to the Castle, unaware that a small mob of angry villagers were chasing him, foolishly thinking that he was an associate of the man he'd encountered.

Royale

manic
Nessie stood up as she heard the voice of the boy who seemed to be known as Sora."Yeah,I'm fine.But I doubt my friend is.I'm still a little confused about what just happened.Oh,sorry.Please excuse my manners.My name is Nessie.And yours?", she asked with a sad looking face.

An abrupt sound woke Nova up from his sleep.He shook his head and looked around what appeared to be a dungeon.It seemed his hands and feet were chained up.He desperately tried to get chains off.But it was no use.A door suddenly opened and 4 men came down the stairs."Finally,you have awoken." ,the black hooded man said.

OOC: Sorry,this is all for right now.Gonna be late for school. >.>

brainy_pigeon

(OOC: That's okay, Ry. I'm really just glad that people are posting and this RP is coming back.)

IC:

Sora gave Nessie a slight smile. "Nice to meet you. Oh, and I'm Sora," He said, introducing himself. For the moment, Sora decided to just leave out the fact that he was a prince. He really didn't want to start a whole commotion. If he did, his peaceful day would be gone.

Suddenly, he frowned. "Oh, about your friend... Do you want me to help with finding him?" Sora asked.

Before he knew it, someone had approached him. Sora turned around and immediatly recognized the person, but before he had the chance to say anything, ice had formed around him. Sora glared down at the mysterious person who had attacked him. Who was it, anyway? Why were they attacking him?

It was beginning to get colder and colder. Eventually, he would freeze. Sora began to struggle to escape. It was useless, he was going to freeze. Sora looked out at Xorrealis, who was saying something to Sora's attacker. That was all Sora saw before he blacked out.

T

TwilightExternal

OOC: Me too =P

IC: What would he do? Everything was happening too quickly. And then Xorrealis felt a slight burning inside him, as if the guards or whomever was supposed to be on patrol left Sora go outside for a reason.
After all, Sora was the most important boy in the entire kingdom.

"My prince, please awaken." Xorrealis told Sora. Both were in the lab, where almost everything was the same colour, a pale, calm, slightly blue white. Slowly, he was coming back to reality. and Xorrealis had warmed off the ice. "I'm afraid it's too dangerous for you...here."

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Moraxis patted the girl on the shoulder and hoped up onto the high walls"Now to finish the job" The blue haired boy ran across the walls quietly and fast as to not be seen and hopped down into the palace garden."Heh....this is almost to easy" Hey you stop right there!!!"Moraxis put his hands up and smiled" I m soooo sorry fellas i didn't know i was trespassing" Well you were now you will be arrested" The guards approached him and moraxis spun in the air and kicked each guard directly at the neck causing temporary paralysis"

You guys really need to do your job better Time for you guys to get 'Iced" Moraxis pointed his open palm towards them all and froze them against the castle walls behind the shrubs. He crept across the laws and slid trough a open window he saw a door open wide and it said in big white letters(Laboratory)"Excellent not only will i take out the prince i can obtain some info while im at it" He heard some people coming and ran into the lab and saw sora and the older man "Hey were guys looking for me.

T

TwilightExternal

Xorrealis stared at Moraxis for a second, and then placed Sora on his back, summoning his weapon as well. "You have no idea what my source is." Xorrealis said, but his voice grew deeper and creepy.

Then, with haste, he smashed open something that looked like a bulb with green flames inside, and then he touched the flames. Instantly, he was transported, with Sora, somewhere else, and the laboratory's ceilings, walls and floor flipped around, so that everything inside, including the bulb, was now untouchable. Instead, the room was now replaced with what looked like torture devices.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
"OOO guys come back ahhh man what a bummer and i was just about to have fun" Moraxis lifted ice from the ground and stood on it to avoid the sharp objects on the floor" Well since i cant touch the ground il do the next best thing" Des..troy it!!" Moraxis began to send ice needles piercing through walls and knives then blasted a whole in the wall" O..my...GOD" the young man ducked backwards to avoid a swinging axe coming his way" Thats it" He moved towards the wall iced a circle around it and kicked it open" Now...when i get my hands on that freak hes gonna pay...no body runs from me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back