• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Kingdom Spirits (sign-ups and ooc) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
~Kingdom Spirits~

The Past

In an age of fairy-tales, the world known as Earth laid one realm in which the humans and spirits alike lived in harmony.

It was such a peaceful time and everybody loved the light, for it gives them warmth in their hearts.

But then Darkness invaded.

The people and spirits started to fight for the light for their selfish wishes and soon the Great War began.

In the war set two armies: The Tamers and the Reapers. The two clashed each other for many years until only one was left standing.

To protect the humans and spirits and the world they loved so much, it was decided to split the realm into two. The ancients of old used their magic to separate the humans away from their realm.

But by the end of the Great War, the Reapers overtook the Spirit Realm and ruled over for a thousand years.

Only few surviving Tamers managed to survive, but hidden until the time was right for another chance to free the spirits from tyranny of the Reapers.

Years later, in the modern age, destinies will be born and both Realms desires freedom and peace once more.

The Future

In modern day New York City, Spirits and Nightmares have been leaking through the fog, seeking their strong hearted partners in the human realm. Those that have been chosen will either follow the path of Light or Darkness. In a race against time, Tamers are seeking out other Tamers, and slowly building up their army against the Reapers. However, the Reapers have been doing the same, and annihilating Tamers and Spirits before they have even begun. New York City is the first to be a warzone for both parties. Those in the cross fire must choose or be eliminated. You must decide which side will prevail. And find the Portal to a whole new Realm, before the other party finds it and takes over it completely.

~~~
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rules:

• No Power Plays, Machine Gun Posting, and Godmoding.

• Keep it PG-13 please. Kids are on this site. You can swear and have romance. Just try to keep it clean.

• Type in English please.

• If you're gone for any length of time, please contact me through via VM/PM

• Have any questions, please contact me. Can discuss ideas.

• One character allowed, please! (Unless it's very necessarily)

• Most importantly have fun. :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Character Roster:

I. Alex Pierce- Roxie1563
II. Renn- Shinra (Inactive)
III. Enzy- Totallndignant (Inactive)
IV. Atticus- Noblesse Obigle (Inactive)
V. Demona and Samara- Skitty Cat
VI. Danu Ogygia- Sephiroth2
VII. Sammy- Eternal Dream
VIII. Rizan Saols- Kingdomkeylight

*I'll be checking on templates and if it's not as I detailed it, you're out of the RP. Sorry. :/*

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
Gonna play an Anti-Hero dood. It's gonna involve plenty uve' prinny's too dood. Or maybe demonic lions. NO. DEMONIC ORCAS DOOD!

Roxie1563

Awards
Gonna play an Anti-Hero dood. It's gonna involve plenty uve' prinny's too dood. Or maybe demonic lions. NO. DEMONIC ORCAS DOOD!

Whaat?? xD You're making me laugh and I need a good laugh. :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh Boy. I didn't expect the spoiler boxes to go all out of whack on you. ouo [I might have to ask Rena about this.] You might just want to leave the spoiler boxes out for now, since I think people can distinguish the templates without them. Also, Good Luck on your role play, Roxie! \*u*/

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YAAAAAY I think I fixed the spoiler box thing! ;w; Not sure what happened (maybe it's a bug or something? D:), but I went in and manually fixed everything~ ;w; Let me know if I missed anything and I hope that helps!

Also, consider me interested for this RP! :D

Roxie1563

Awards
YAAAAAY I think I fixed the spoiler box thing! ;w; Not sure what happened (maybe it's a bug or something? D:), but I went in and manually fixed everything~ ;w; Let me know if I missed anything and I hope that helps!

Also, consider me interested for this RP! :D

Still not working.. :/ Honestly, this spoiler boxes is such an annoyance..

And that's good! :D

Roxie1563

Awards
Woo!!~ Got it fixed! \^_^/

Now, please follow the newer update of the templates!! x'DD

Roxie1563

Awards
Woo, glad you got it fixed! xD I wonder what happened ;0;

Ohohoh, if I join, expect a template sometime in the next week? ;w;

Well, I copied the whole thing in the outer message, not the inside.. :/ I even smacked myself in the face for forgetting that. xD But it's up now!

You're welcome to join, and that's fine because I'll be working on mine as well.. First time RPer and it's tons of work. x'3 Ah, well!

Roxie1563

Awards
You've got my interest. I'll see about working on a temp over the next week. In the middle of finals, so... yeah.

Glad this got your interest! :D

And it's fine; take your time as I'm working up mine as well. :3 Good luck with finals!

TotalIndignant

I really wanna get in on this! It looks super cool. I'll be writing my template over the next couple of days and hopefully get it done by the 11th.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the True form 'incantation' reminds me of digimon frontier... XD Count me in!

Roxie1563

Awards
the True form 'incantation' reminds me of digimon frontier... XD Count me in!

Yeah, I borrowed it for this. xD And goody! More people for this! ^_^

And of course, you probably tell it has some mixture of The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts, Digimon.. xD Why not for this one?

Roxie1563

Awards
All right, here's my template. :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status