• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Kingdom Spirits (sign-ups and ooc) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Bwah, I have no idea what kind of character to create, though ;A; Would the sign-ups be open later or are they going to close when the RP starts?

You don't know? ;A;

Umm, good question, lol. I mean, this is supposed to be a place where we just can hang out while discussing ideas or whatnot. Though, I wanted to start soon before I left for Springfield, IL for some car show (My brother had to drag me there because of hotel stuff >:/) and I don't usually bring my laptop that far (fear of losing my laptop to robbers from another state.. that's so odd, even for me).

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You don't know? ;A;

Umm, good question, lol. I mean, this is supposed to be a place where we just can hang out while discussing ideas or whatnot. Though, I wanted to start soon before I left for Springfield, IL for some car show (My brother had to drag me there because of hotel stuff >:/) and I don't usually bring my laptop that far (fear of losing my laptop to robbers from another state.. that's so odd, even for me).
Hmm... in that case, since I dunno when I'll be able to write a template, could I maybe join laters? ;0; I really want to join, but I'm so stumped on what kind of character to make and I got too busy to make a template at the moment >.<

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hey participants for this RP I got news... I'm going to a con for three days and I'll be too tired in between them most likely to post if the RP begins up until sunday atleast... so I guess I'll see you possibly sunday night

Roxie1563

Awards
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Okay, guys! I see some people are getting busy to do this and I am busy as well this week and the next (it's always something to do with my family during Summer). :/ So, let's try to get this started on the 27th, if that works well.

Seems when everything was up and well, something else happens.. Oh, well, that's life for us!

Roxie1563

Awards
Hey, guys! I'm back from my two day vacation, so we'll still start on the 27th. Also, if anyone needs more time with their temp and post it, that's fine. :) Just be ready by then to get this RP started, okay, everybody?

Noel

Awards
Let's start out with a bang! Or at least a bang like popcorn...

Roxie1563

Awards
So.. Is anyone ready to get started? :3 *is hopeful*

Noel

Awards
tumblr_lhfgyo23nq1qbme8m.gif

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

I'm ready to start as well. ^_^ Anything I have left out of the template so far will be filled in later on in the rp when revealed. Besides those parts my template is ready. ^^

Roxie1563

Awards
All right, we'll get started soon as I think of a post to open it up. xD

Thinking about this is hard, but that's life. Be patient with me, please! ;3;

Roxie1563

Awards
Guys, I posted mine up! :3 So, it begins!!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow, for having a Lion Spirit, Sammy's got a lot of moves based on snakes, huh? Anyway, that probably came out as one huge mess; I'll see about cleaning it up what I need to in the morning. And yes, I know it's Zetta from TWEWY; I couldn't resist. And as such, the Savannah Reaper thing is a reference to that. Not sure yet if I'm gonna finish things off by using Leo Canis, though. Anyway, 'night peeps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back