• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Kingdom Spirits (sign-ups and ooc) ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
On one hand it'd be fun, on the other not so much. You have no idea what the competitive streak can get like with us when we do enter a competition.

That'd be pretty cool with that's the case.

Probably not, but it'd be fun.

If that is indeed the case as seeing that we're all on decks with everything.

Roxie1563

Awards
True. :p

It's going okay, just busy with different things.

I'm just checking my emails here and there before going back into my game on the PS4. I need some new games to play because I'm a fast player.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------

Lol I'm glad the post is going over well. ^_^ Just some notes for replying to the scenes;

*While only one tree is attacking, it wouldn't be strange for others to start reaching out.
*Damhan in the Human Realm is pretty much like Alex is now, both are alive but no spirit is there.
*The battle of the Kings can become as wild as can be imagined, though I'd expect things will most likely come to a close before anything life-ending happens.
*The Leopard Nightmares are still tasked with getting Alex, so a full on fight would see them try anything and everything to take her.

That's about it I think, of course feel free to go about the scenes however you want, I just thought it best to mention these little things. ^_^

Roxie1563

Awards
----------------------------------

Lol I'm glad the post is going over well. ^_^ Just some notes for replying to the scenes;

*While only one tree is attacking, it wouldn't be strange for others to start reaching out.
*Damhan in the Human Realm is pretty much like Alex is now, both are alive but no spirit is there.
*The battle of the Kings can become as wild as can be imagined, though I'd expect things will most likely come to a close before anything life-ending happens.
*The Leopard Nightmares are still tasked with getting Alex, so a full on fight would see them try anything and everything to take her.

That's about it I think, of course feel free to go about the scenes however you want, I just thought it best to mention these little things. ^_^

Nice work! And I can feel the tense rising just from reading. We're going to go as far as we can for the time being.

And Sep, that list is a good idea for those who need to get an idea where things stand. So, yay!

Roxie1563

Awards
Sorry for the slow reply; between a few things with school and we just got two new kittens, I haven't been able to post even though I want to. I'll get one up tomorrow!

It's okay! And don't you mean today??

Well, beside the difference between time zones in this country, so I guess I'm ready for it. :p

Roxie1563

Awards
I work midnights, which means that my time telling has gotten royally screwed up in the last few months. XD

Ah, that makes sense and I just got a PM from Light regarding this role play. From the sounds of things, he thinks I'm trying to push him out of it; I'm not! I don't see him here as much as usual and I thought it was because of life being busy as usual like it is to you three.

I'm working it out, but if you want some pennies in, it's okay.

Roxie1563

Awards
So I finally made a post and it looks good! :D

Now guys, it's your turn! Next I'll be working on Miracles as soon as I get back online after Church.

Roxie1563

Awards
Update: In case anyone forgot, I put up a post a while back and awaiting yours. xD

I have big plans in mind for everybody and I shared a bit with Selphy, but thought it'd be best for you to know in case you had another plan in mind.

While everybody got their own things to do, I want to make you all aware that the entire start to the Traverse Town Invasion is sort of the prologue. Once Alex, Sammy and Dahman and whoever comes alongside with them wakes up in a brand new town/city, that's the start of Act One (There are Five Acts and within them, certain chapters to go with it). There will be an epilogue that leads up to a possible sequel: Kingdom Spirits II.

I'm hooked on a game series called The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and Trails of Cold Steel II. You'd have to check it out, but I've borrowed their structure that will help us be more organized when it comes to storylines. :3 Plus, it's the best series to enjoy, so enjoy it as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back