• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom of Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

Long ago in a world made of human and animal dreams there was peace for many century.One day too many people had nightmares at the same time.All of thier nnightmares fused and became The Nightmare.The Nightmare brought with him an army of evil creatures.He tried to take control of this world,but a sage from the human world brought with him six weapons of power.

Along with him came his close friends and wielders of five of the weapons.RiSho wielded the great Ragna Blade,sword of thunder.Trinity,the only girl,wielded the water bow,Kirit.Kino wielded The Shinos, cards of power.Sean wielded the Gloves of Fire.Kirto wielded Kawaga,the Axe of Earth.The sage himself wielded the Longius,Lance of Light.Togther they sealed The Nightmare away,but now he has returned.The decendants of these six must now wield the weapons and destroy The Nightmare.

Rules:
No g-modding
No p-playing
Pm me your template.
Romance PG-13
You don’t have to wield the weapon of your ancestor
We all live in the human world

Ragna:Kyo Hayato(Jage0910)
Kirit:Sukkio Caro(sorarocks12)
Shinos:Dawn(Kairi'Heart)
Gloves of Fire:Lycian Wolfe(Lycianwerewolf13)
Kawaga:Vesta Avani(Lady Aino)
Longius:Suchii Arrow(sorarocks12)

Template:
Name:
Decsendant of:
Weapon:
Bio:

Template:
Name:Suchii Arrow
Appearence: http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/EndlessXFinale/Anime Males/?action=view&current=jing2.jpg
Decsendant of:Sage
Weapon:Longius,Lance of Light
Bio:Suchii lived a normal life in his home town.He had good friends.He had good grades.He could write.He had a good life.That was until one night he went to bed.In his dream he woke in a mysterious forest.As he traversed the huge forest he cut himself.As he felt the stinging pain he began to wonder if he was really dreaming.

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

ok save a spot for me as a desendant of Sean. Im sending you my profile in just a sec, thanks

M

Miss Murder

ok, now ive sent you it. let me know if im in or not, thanks.

M

Miss Murder

Here's my profile for the rp:

Name: Lycian Wolfe

Appereance: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...s/cgmusica.jpg
The one on the left. Lycian also wears a silver chain necklace with a dark red pendant on it, and two silver chain bracelets on each wrist.

Descendant of: Sean

Weapon: The Gloves of Fire

Bio: Lycian was born a werewolf, since her parents were werewolves as well. She loves being who she is, and wouldn't have it any other way. But one night, her friends and family were all slaughtered cruelly, and since then, nightmares have plauged her. This one nightmare in perticular, which wasn't even a nightmare at all....

Jage0910

Template: Hope this is acceptable!

Name: Kyo Hayato

Appearance: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/so3/art-002.jpg

Descendant of: RiSho

Weapon: Ragna Blade

Bio: Kyo was a normal kid, in a normal town, in a normal
school. That was until one day he had a strange dream... He was in some sort of tower. He walked around the place.Where Am I? Was all he could muster.He accidentaly tripped and he felt pain. This can't be dream.
Post it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Dawn

Appearence:
1125504599_uyashalove.jpg
, the girl her eyes are violet

Decsendant of: Kino

Weapon: Shinos and Magic/Summoning

Bio: Dawn had a nice childhood, her parents weren't mean at all they would yell sometimes but it didn't bother her that much. But behind that upbeat attitude is a broken smile. This fifteen year old girl has a broken heart, she doesn't like being a burden so she stays away from others. This mage seems to have a bit of a painfull past that she doesn't want to talk about. Dawn knew this one guy who she was close to, but one day he went missing so now lost and confused about what is going on around her. She is hoping that one day she'll be able to find him, she doesn't know about the others. She loves to read and dream, anyway. Dawn stays away from other as much as possible, she can't stand seeing anyone she cares about being hurt.

Personality: She is a soft hearted kind of girl, basically if you can become her friend you don't want to break her trust, because she has a hard time trusting others. She hides her emotions because she doesn't want to be a burden to her team mates. But the thing that no one gets is that she is really romantic, but she doesn't want anyone. She is always a dreamer. Has a refreshing personality she's nice, listens to common sense, and is always thinking about everyone when things get rough.

Her friends don't even understand her, but let's hope after this is done her friends will understand her. She is willing to put her life on the line to keep the ones she cares about safe. She is also quiet,so friends do get worried. People call her alone wolf; which is some what true.

Theme Song: "Promises" by Randy Travis

Quote: "Why didn't I go and say the words that needed to be said, if I did my heart wouldn't be broken"

Lady Aino

Name: Vesta Avani
Appearance:
(without wings)
girls54.jpg

Descendant of: Kirto
Weapon: Kawaga, the Axe of Earth
Bio: Vesta was born into a powerful high class family. Since she was old enough to learn she was educated in any and all subjects. The subjects ranged from ancient civilizations and languages to modern day politics and art. At the age of 18 she held more knowledge than most ever did in their lifetime. Well knowing that her family was a descendant of Kirto, the wielder of the Kawaga, Vesta has trained since her early years in the art of wielding an axe. She takes pride in her bloodline and is willing to do whatever it takes to protect her ancestors’ name

Lady Aino

ooc: I'm starting to lose faith that this roleplay is actually going to start. Meh...so much for finding a good roleplay to join :(

M

Miss Murder

ooc: ive started rps before, so Ill start this one too...

ic: Lycian was in a dream...

But it wasn't a dream at all... or was it?

It was all coming in pieces.... chasing.....

Blood........ dying................
a relived past.............
Everything she had run and fought from her whole life was coming back to her, and then......she was awake.

Or was she? It was a new world to her, and on her hands were black gloves with red accents from the fingers. "What the-" Lycian tried to pull them off, but they wouldn't come off. Weird... said Lycian to herself, and, giving up on trying to get the gloves off, looked around her.

It looked like she was in a shrine-like place. "Where am I?" she asked, looking around. "What is this place?"

Lady Aino

ooc: ive started rps before, so Ill start this one too...

ic: Lycian was in a dream...

But it wasn't a dream at all... or was it?

It was all coming in pieces.... chasing.....

Blood........ dying................
a relived past.............
Everything she had run and fought from her whole life was coming back to her, and then......she was awake.

Or was she? It was a new world to her, and on her hands were black gloves with red accents from the fingers. "What the-" Lycian tried to pull them off, but they wouldn't come off. Weird... said Lycian to herself, and, giving up on trying to get the gloves off, looked around her.

It looked like she was in a shrine-like place. "Where am I?" she asked, looking around. "What is this place?"

"Don't be frightened. I've searched the area and it seems to be somewhat peaceful here." A soft voice echoed out through out the shrine. From behind a pillar a young girl appeared, a comforting smile spread across her lips. "My name is Vesta Avani. I regret to inform you though that I have no idea what so ever where we are."
Vesta walked toward the girl and stood beside her. She noticed the gloves on the girl's hands. "Oh my...are you the descendant of Sean, the wielder of the gloves of fire?" During her years of education Vesta had learned of the Nightmare that plagued their world and of the warriors that had defeated it. "How silly of me, of course you are. Only descendants of the warriors can wield the weapons." Vesta laughed lightly, shaking her head at her mistake.

M

Miss Murder

"Umm...descendents? Of warriors?" Lycian said, puzzled. Oh, joy...I'm I dealing with someone insane? Or...maybe...what she says is real. "Warriors...of what? And who is Sean and...these...These are the gloves of fire?" Lycian had many questions, and she supposed she souded like an idiot, but she had to know....

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Dawn walked around the area, her dreams were so confusing she came across two girls talking. Walking past them not wanting to be bothered by them and headed over to another area. Dawn only stood in the new area, she closed her eyes trying to figure out her dreams.

ooc: Sorry for the shortness, I'll post something longer later.

Lady Aino

"Umm...descendents? Of warriors?" Lycian said, puzzled. Oh, joy...I'm I dealing with someone insane? Or...maybe...what she says is real. "Warriors...of what? And who is Sean and...these...These are the gloves of fire?" Lycian had many questions, and she supposed she souded like an idiot, but she had to know....

From the corner of her eye Vesta noticed another figure. Apparantly the person did not wish to take part of her and the other girl's conversation so Vesta paid her no mind.

"It sounds silly...yes I know but please you must trust in what I say. Now bare with me because afterall I'm only going on the fact that you wear the gloves." Vesta sighed as she closed her eyes. In her thoughts she quickly went over everything she knew.

"We are descendants of the warriors who conquered the Nightmare several years ago. A terrible creature spawned from the very dreams of the people who live in this land. However the people gave way to a sage. Him and five of his companions were able to defeat the Nightmare but with the help of certain weapons. Weapons that resembled the elements essential to life itself." Vesta paused to try and remember all the names of the warriors.

"The first warrior Risho wielded the Ragna Blade, the sword of thunder. Next was a young woman by the name of Trinity who pulled the water bow, Kirit. The following was a man named Kino who used the Shinos, the cards of power. Ahh and next was none other then your very own ancestor Sean. He too wore the gloves of fire. My ancestor Kirto wielded the Kawaga, the axe of Earth." As she spoke of her ancestor she tapped the large axe resting by her side. "Last but not least was the great sage himself who wielded the Longius, the lance of light."

Vesta took a long breath before she continued. She knew it was a lot to take in but figured it be best she continue and answer questions when she was done.

"The warriors fought the Nightmare and managed to seal it away but as time passed the seal grew weak. The Nightmare has been released and we, as the descendants of the orginal warriors, must banish it once more."

M

Miss Murder

From the corner of her eye Vesta noticed another figure. Apparantly the person did not wish to take part of her and the other girl's conversation so Vesta paid her no mind.

"It sounds silly...yes I know but please you must trust in what I say. Now bare with me because afterall I'm only going on the fact that you wear the gloves." Vesta sighed as she closed her eyes. In her thoughts she quickly went over everything she knew.

"We are descendants of the warriors who conquered the Nightmare several years ago. A terrible creature spawned from the very dreams of the people who live in this land. However the people gave way to a sage. Him and five of his companions were able to defeat the Nightmare but with the help of certain weapons. Weapons that resembled the elements essential to life itself." Vesta paused to try and remember all the names of the warriors.

"The first warrior Risho wielded the Ragna Blade, the sword of thunder. Next was a young woman by the name of Trinity who pulled the water bow, Kirit. The following was a man named Kino who used the Shinos, the cards of power. Ahh and next was none other then your very own ancestor Sean. He too wore the gloves of fire. My ancestor Kirto wielded the Kawaga, the axe of Earth." As she spoke of her ancestor she tapped the large axe resting by her side. "Last but not least was the great sage himself who wielded the Longius, the lance of light."

Vesta took a long breath before she continued. She knew it was a lot to take in but figured it be best she continue and answer questions when she was done.

"The warriors fought the Nightmare and managed to seal it away but as time passed the seal grew weak. The Nightmare has been released and we, as the descendants of the orginal warriors, must banish it once more."

"I see." Lycian could understand. Lately she had been having many dreams, where a man visited her, wearing the very gloves she now wore. He had spoken to her, and told her some about the Nightmare and some of what Vesta had now told her. Lycian now regonized this man as her ancestor, Sean.

"Well, where might we find this monster, called the Nightmare?" Lycian asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back