• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom keychain?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zephyr

does anyone else think it would be sorta cool if thru out the game sora only used the kingdomkey keychain? and like you could upgrade it and stuff

and the other keychains you find can be used for the second keyblade in brave mode or sumthing

just a thought...

KHF

that's pretty neat, i guess........i've always liked the kingdom key mor, but it was too weak, so i was forced to use the others

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Im getting tired of ignorant fools. Why is that similar to the junction system in ff8? Are you aware that the junction system is the most advanced system square has ever made? And he said the he would like to keep the kingdom key, dont you know that you get new gunblades after synthing or do you just suck? And theres no way you could get good too quick in the junction system as it relied on what magics and items where available in each area you proceeded through.

Z

Zephyr

Cetramarius said:
Im getting tired of ignorant fools. Why is that similar to the junction system in ff8? Are you aware that the junction system is the most advanced system square has ever made? And he said the he would like to keep the kingdom key, dont you know that you get new gunblades after synthing or do you just suck? And theres no way you could get good too quick in the junction system as it relied on what magics and items where available in each area you proceeded through.

wow chill out man. I had no idea ff8 did this. I never played any ff games

i said it was just a thought man..

thecloser

yeah ff8 was the best but i would rather have the oathkeeper all the time then the oblivion

KeybladeKid1127

Zephyr said:
does anyone else think it would be sorta cool if thru out the game sora only used the kingdomkey keychain? and like you could upgrade it and stuff

and the other keychains you find can be used for the second keyblade in brave mode or sumthing

just a thought...

I wouldn't really like that.

Think that every time you fuse you get to dualkeyblade from that world like if he fuses with Aladdin you get the Kingdom Key and the Three Wishes keyblade as a dual when you fuse.

OMG three things to say... Sora would look awsome with the heart unlocker and his new costume.

I believe the sphere grid is better than the juction system

And last but not least I used the Kingdom Keychain up untill the fight with riku at Hollow Bostion i had to use the Metal Chocobo

Because if you had to upgrade you'll never be able to use the kingdom key again

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
the sphere grid is predecided, even the expert sphere grid. the junction system you make everything yourself, its entirely based on recepies with the combinations of every single item in entire game, you who says it sucks, your just making a fool out of yourself with your dumb ignorance, i rest my case

Sgt Moo

I think king mickeys keyblade looks stupid, the colours make it look unbalanced. Using the kingdom keychain throughout the game would get to dull... I like changing it every so often to suit my mood or world or just for the fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back