• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Key Forever!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Ok you guys might feel differently but in Kh1 it bugged the crap out of me that you had to switch keys to have the stronger one, like going to the Tarzan key, witch is ugly but if you want to be stronger you have to do it. Personally i didn't like that and my favoirte key is the Kingdom key. Now in Kh2 you see sora in like 4 different worlds form the trailors and in each one he is useing the kingdom key. Now i remeber in trailors for kh1 that you would see sora with his other keys. So i am thinking that now you dont get new keychains for each world like you did in Kh1, instead your kingdom key just gets stronger. And you use that one at all times. I actualy like that it gives is a more clasical feeling, (oh and you use the oath keeper in brave form but other then that it is all kingdom) this i guess would be a theory, so comments?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i think nomura stated that you'll be able to decide which keychains you use for the valor form. so that means we'll be able to have more than just the kingdom key and oathekeeper

Fuse

When will we surrender?
yeah thats a good idea..but we will find all of them eventually :)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I think square wanted to show the old one's on purpose to keep new keyblades a secret also i heard you get two keyblades per world and you have to find the keychain in a secret room it's just like zelda you have to open a chest to get the map of the world and probably like com when you go in secret rooms to find treasure .

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
They are correst. Nomura has maxed out all of the parties stats so they appear stronger in the trailer. Hence why the hp and mp are so high. And thats why he's seen with the kingdom key. Nomura wants to keep the new keyblades underwraps. Thats why we only see the kingdom key in trailers.

Sora_aroS

well i agree with Zenkai16 i would love for that keyblade 2 get stronger cuz after i got 2 level 100 i started using the kingdom key again...i would love 2 use the kingdom key and oathkeeper, and oblivion, it would be fun..

jporiey

kbmaster said:
I disagree.

I think they use the Kingdom Key in the demos because they don't want to give away the new keyblade forms.
im all for that
they proably dont wanna' give away the blades we can get:D which in my opinion is good

MDO2

I have to agree with everyone else on this, however, I too liked the Kingdom Key...(next to Ultima and Oblivion, and Oathkeeper, and Olimpia....)

kizzyke

i started (like everyone) with the kingdom key....
and after that i only used the metal chocobo, the ultima and the oblivion...
that's it...
the others were to ugly or weak...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
keyblademaster27 said:
i'll use Kingdom key allways unless i see one that looks better, and don't forget that you can create your own keyblade.
:eek:
I didn't know you could make your own keyblade...that would be kool...anyway yeah they're probly just hiding the new keybladesso we can be surprised when we get them in the real game...

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
keyblademaster27 said:
i'll use Kingdom key allways unless i see one that looks better, and don't forget that you can create your own keyblade.

I always used Oblivion always. Where id it say that you could create your own keyblade? Give me proof

S

Swordfish

yes same here i think the KK should be a lvl up key and not for keychains. Or my other theory is that they didnt want to show the other new keyblades!!!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
zenkai16 said:
Ok you guys might feel differently but in Kh1 it bugged the crap out of me that you had to switch keys to have the stronger one, like going to the Tarzan key, witch is ugly but if you want to be stronger you have to do it. Personally i didn't like that and my favoirte key is the Kingdom key. Now in Kh2 you see sora in like 4 different worlds form the trailors and in each one he is useing the kingdom key. Now i remeber in trailors for kh1 that you would see sora with his other keys. So i am thinking that now you dont get new keychains for each world like you did in Kh1, instead your kingdom key just gets stronger. And you use that one at all times. I actualy like that it gives is a more clasical feeling, (oh and you use the oath keeper in brave form but other then that it is all kingdom) this i guess would be a theory, so comments?

That's just the way it works..a very simple system. They are demos...they can strenghten the Kingdom key and health, and all those factors to make it easier for people..so they don't die intstantly. There most likely will be keychains in KH2, though.

Oblivion14

DaDides said:
I always used Oblivion always. Where id it say that you could create your own keyblade? Give me proof

The info confirming this was from a much earlier headline from this site, the link to that is http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/86666235.shtml.

The part concerning keyblades reads:

Keychains

In addition to receiving Keychains throughout the course of the game, you'll have the opportunity to craft a custom KeyBlade of your very own choosing (along the same lines as the Synthesis process from the first game). Details are sketchy, but it's said that the materials needed to create the KeyBlades are very rare and well hidden in each World.

Oblivion14

kizzyke said:
so you're not sure...
it's just the thing that you can get new keyblades by searching items..
like you had to find the ultima....
that's not making your own blade...
that's making a keyblade (a hidden one)

you'll have the opportunity to craft a custom KeyBlade of your very own choosing

thats not the same thing as making an ultimate keyblade, they specifically say "custom keyblade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back