• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Insider ~ A Comedy Fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There are some things about n00bs you will never know Forever Lost. They are always about, plotting new schemes. Who knows, you may be next! >=o

WATCH OUT. There's one behind you!

<<Monkeh Ban Hamma!>>

o.o' *victory dance*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
This is awesome Zetsumi. Hilarious, and so true. I love it.

LoC as a parallel Sephiroth ... could have seen that coming. xD

You're right about the wave of n00bs thing. However, I think it started mostly last summer ... which I call the Great N00b Immigration of '05. *sigh* We lost so many good and literate members, only to have them replaced by n00bs tenfold. And it all seemed to begin around July. o.o

Anywayz, keep at it Zetsumi. :D

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Not bad. XP But it could be written better. I'm not so familiar with the members in it so far, but I'll read it. At least for a while.

Anyway, I like it. =o

Pretteh funny stuff so far! I shall keep up with this fic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Great man, keep up the excellent work. Hope to come into this sooner rather than later. *thumbs up*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost.php?p=1297106&postcount=29

^What the heck, Monkey? Lol. Katattack and I are two different people. You don't have to combine our posts. XD *kicks sister* >.>;

Now Zets doesn't think I read his fic! D:

I like it. As I said before, I'm not that familiar with the members you've mentioned so far, and it could be written better, but it's pretty good. And I'll follow it for a while. =D

((Post approved by GuardianofHearts. If you dun like it, Monkuh, Sorry. Blame GoH. XP))

Endgame

:D
My apologies for this not being updated, I'm in somewhat of a busy period of assesment at the moment, and havn't had the time to write more. Rest assured I have the entire next episode planned out in my head, I just need to type it out. I'll have it up ASAP.

Evarae

Hehe...I just read it now and it was great. Like most people have said far, but I have to agree with as well, I like the way you have done the n00bs as heartless. Hmm, mods as the XIII Order was sort of predictable, but still good to mention. So far, so good.

GeneralChaos

Quite a few fans already, I see. Well, you just found yourself another one. I can't help but wonder where all the legendary, although somewhat hated members will show up *coughsilhcough*. Regardless, in so far everything seems to be in order, although I do wish you could make it a bit longer, but beggars can't be choosers... but they do tend to hound you until you give them what they want. *Proceeds to harass Zets until he coughs up another chapter*

M

Mitsukai

WOOOOOOEEEEEE!!

This Fic is:

Automatic

Supersonic

Hypnotic

FUNKEH FRESH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zets is becoming an accomplished fan fic writer!

[brag][gloat]And I'm teh main character![/gloat][/brag] xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back