• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblader110

You know how Kingdom hearts is the heart of all worlds right? Then the one in KH2 should be the heart of all people since it's a collection of hearts from Heartless which came from people's heart in darkness.
So is the one in KH2 really the heart of worlds or the heart of people?

terra2.0

Neither the KH in KH2 was an atificiall kingdom hearts. I think it was used to see if any of the ORG.'s hearts were in the mix. Or they wanted power i didnt read the Ansem reports.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
like Tera 2.0 said, both kh are real!
kh1 WAS the door to darkness (according to the reports/story)
kh2 Was just a copilation of hearts yet hold some power over the universe and Org. 13 was using it to rule!... and to be complete...

cam1lee

i think it was both the heart of all worlds and the hearts of people because the org. wants it because they need the complete kingdom hearts to get their hearts and the door you go through at the end of the kh2 game was created by the heart of all worlds

Seftrex

Like most have said, the Kingdom hearts in KH II is a Kingdom hearts made of peoples hearts. The one in the first KH is the real Kingdom Hearts (Door To Darkness)

Xsora5X

like Tera 2.0 said, both kh are real!
kh1 WAS the door to darkness (according to the reports/story)
kh2 Was just a copilation of hearts yet hold some power over the universe and Org. 13 was using it to rule!... and to be complete...

whatever kh1 was the door to light even sora says its the door to light.

weaveman

wait a sec. kh 1 was the door to darkness cuz werent there heartless behind the door,then in kh2 it said that that riku and the king were stuck in the relm of darkness because the door waz closed

Oathkibby

i dont understand why sora just didnt say
"Xehanort, call off the heartless, and ill just defeat them, in a place where no one could get hurt, we lose heartless, you get hearts!"
and there we go, instead of all the violence
yuh the second KH was so ORG13 could have their hearts back

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Both are artificial, but I have a different idea on the on in KH1. Ansem said that all hearts were born within its depths, even Sora's. I think he also meant that it held the hearts of every person who lived in one world and all the different worlds out there. So it could be both. As for the one in KH2, I think is for the people, but I don't think the Organization could really use it if they wanted to find their hearts, cause their hearts could've been in the first one and Sora locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back