• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Seeker*

I'm not sure but in this picture, theres a door, i think its Kingdom Hearts(door to the light)but Im not sure if it is kingdom hearts because i dont think they would show where they will find the door this early,not even the japanese version has come out yet....Opinions?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
wtf...its not kingdom hearts. Kingdom hearts wouldn't be in black and white.
That's a door somewhere in Timeless river, or maybe its the door connecting disney castle and timeless river.

edit: damn ^ he beat me 2 it lol

Sanctuary Keeper

DrkNessOfHeart said:
wtf...its not kingdom hearts. Kingdom hearts wouldn't be in black and white.
That's a door somewhere in Timeless river, or maybe its the door connecting disney castle and timeless river.

edit: damn ^ he beat me 2 it lol

Always..one step ahead lol. XD

dejah

:|
Nay i dont think it's the door to Kingdom Hearts. in Steamboat willie even? i dont think so. when we see Kingdom Hearts, it'll be a crucial bit of the game. and i dont think the juiciest bits have been revealed. besides the door is even bigger than that
;)

Ansem/Sephy

It's not KH. We know what KH looks like AND where it is NOT. A say "not" because all we know is that it's in the abyss.

Kingdom Hearts(door to the light)

Dude, where have you been? Sora was wrong, Ansem was right: Kingdom Hearts is Darkness. TN even said so:
The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness.

NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way would the Door of Light (not Kingdom Heats [there's a difference]) be in SBW's world.

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

Axelsnack said:
It could be the door, but it would be extremely unlikely to put the end of the game out so early
Well what if finding Kingdom Hearts isn't the end of the game? What if it goes further than that? It's possible that whatever crisis Sora, BHK and their friends are facing goes beyond just Kingdom Hearts.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I'll summarize.

Disney castle has a door just like that. It leads to the Timeless River world.

Timeless River has that door. It leads back to Disney Castle.

Kingdom Hearts IS the door to darkenss. Sora was wrong. Ansem was right.

Right?

Lightkeeper05

I tjust think its the door to the heart of that world. But well this world is some how important to the story, so who knows. Could be the door where light was first found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back