• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I don't know if anyone's posted this up yet but this is what i found on ign.com as a url from someone on a chatroom they told me about this just a few minutes ago

IGN: Kingdom Hearts X

on the page you'll see "Kingdom Hearts X" which i was told was the rumored new name of the third chapter in the Kingdom Hearts series that SE is currently working on in the series

Last edited:

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
NOTE: Although this project has been confirmed as being in production, the exact release plans have not yet been announced. The game has also not been announced for any specific platform (though good bets are on the PlayStation 3 system due to the series' history.) Please check back for official info.

Did you click the link, please close.

KHfreakfan

thats dissapointing i dont yet own a PS3 not that i didnt know that it would probably be on PS3

Little_Red

betch.
i just hope it's not on the wii, if it's on the wii i'm gonna be ballin for days because one of my cast members was talking about "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts" and I had to tell him it was a joke and he still thinks it's real was was starting to save up money to buy the game....poor Jimmy...

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
yeah, but it would be interesting to fight on the wii but i don't think the graphics would be as good like if the game is on a PS3. if it's on a PS3 then it should have some pretty good graphics, i mean look at those FFXIII games, they look brillant!

KHfreakfan

indeed i guess we'd have to decide between more intuitive gameplay and flippin amazing graphics but judging by the look of the trailers PS3 is the likely canidate

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
What you all fail to realize is that graphics don't make the game.

KHfreakfan

well personally i would like it better on PS3 and because of its origans KH3 on wii is not likely

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
Just cuz a game has amazing graphics does not mean it will have bad controls or be just another pretty game with sucky gameplay. People are sooo annoying when they say the wii is so much better because it dosent care about graphics only "innovative and fun games" you make it sound like having great graphics are a bad thing. Although graphics should not be everything they are important they are the first thing you see before you even know what the game is about or anything.

P.S. Nintendo has made some pretty cool games and all but i dont think a company who has put out the same product over and over and milked Mario into anything they can come up with enough time to give Disney a run for their money should be marked as innovative genius

KHfreakfan

i agree but they are the worst out of the 3 next gen consoles and i am curious if sony will use the PS3s motion sensing capabilities and if they however i think putting it on the wii would take away the button mashing action of KH2 not to mention that it would be very hard to adapt PS3 controls to Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back