• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X Rumor Appears Again - KHInsider Breaks it Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

Well, I saw the list of new games by square enix, there loads of DS/PSP games coming out, I'm sure there's even more, but we all have to patiecent, we can't rush things.

Alright, people. If a kingdom Hearts X game ever came out ( Which is probably never going to happen...) It would most likely be on the Wii or the Ps3. Considering that Kingdom Hearts has been on the Gba and the Ps2, after all. I think that most people here could probably understand why I say that. So, I think that the Kingdom Hearts X is a load of crap. If I saw some hard evidence, that could change my mind, but, even if it did come out, it would be, as i have said, on the ps3 or wii. Now, that is just my opinion. So, yeah.

Also, even though I don't have a ds, they should make the new series on that handheld.

Sexy Angel
Alright, people. If a kingdom Hearts X game ever came out ( Which is probably never going to happen...) It would most likely be on the Wii or the Ps3. Considering that Kingdom Hearts has been on the Gba and the Ps2, after all. I think that most people here could probably understand why I say that. So, I think that the Kingdom Hearts X is a load of crap. If I saw some hard evidence, that could change my mind, but, even if it did come out, it would be, as i have said, on the ps3 or wii. Now, that is just my opinion. So, yeah.

Also, even though I don't have a ds, they should make the new series on that handheld.

His summary in short, SE has made contracts with Sony and Nintendo, not microsoft.

eoin

Is the xbox popular in japene though because they'll act on what there japenesse costumers wants I'm sure on so if xbox is doing well then it might happen but if its not doing well then it won't happen.

nickyu3000

they will surely lose money like hell if they change the console(unless everybdy has all the consoles,which is otherwise both impossible and rare.

Bella

I didn't think that Square Enix could put Kingdom Hearts on a Microsoft Console. When they first made Kingdom Hearts, they signed a contract with SONY. And, I think the same for the wii. Nintendo and SONY are HUGE competators. There's no way they'd possibly put they're game on a wii or an Xbox console. THey already have a contract with SONY. Plus, I don't think either one of the consoles would be able to support the graphics. Although, the game would be different and they'd probably change it around. I think this thing is a total fluke. Just like Global Warming. :thumbsup:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Did you forgot that FF was on Nintendo first and KH was also on Nintendo?
How many times to I have to explain this to you MS idiots: the reason square left nintendo was because of Nintendo's betrayal of sony, not because of any money issues, if anything, history shows that square goes with the underdogs. EX, they go with the PS instead of the N64, even though(obviously)the N64 was the safer bet.They go wit SNES instead of the genesis. ETC.
When they first made Kingdom Hearts, they signed a contract with SONY.
no they didn't....

ON TOPIC:
Oh course you shouldn't trust anything they say, no one should trust anything unless they have scans and pictures of the said event,and the information they are trying to apply it to.

MARLUXIA1

If a new KH would come it will be better in the Wii, why? Because the with the Wiimote you can control the keyblade, just like TheLegendofZelda:TP. Oh and 1 more reason for the game to come to the Wii, because I have the Wii!:laugh: And maybe the game is the 3 part of the KH series but with another name!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OMG, I can't believe people are talking about this again...People probably made this up in hopes of a Xbox 360 KH game release...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If a new KH would come it will be better in the Wii, why? Because the with the Wiimote you can control the keyblade, just like TheLegendofZelda:TP. Oh and 1 more reason for the game to come to the Wii, because I have the Wii!:laugh: And maybe the game is the 3 part of the KH series but with another name!

If it were on the Wii and you controlled the keyblade with the Wii-mote, I'm sure lots of people will never beat the game because Sora moves fast with the keyblade and the gameplay is different from Zelda making it IMO impossible for a KH game to be on the Wii unless they change the gameplay of that KH game...

PS:Sorry for double post...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Pwned said:
How many times to I have to explain this to you MS idiots: the reason square left nintendo was because of Nintendo's betrayal of sony, not because of any money issues, if anything, history shows that square goes with the underdogs. EX, they go with the PS instead of the N64, even though(obviously)the N64 was the safer bet.They go wit SNES instead of the genesis. ETC.
Name calling? Thats a new for you, XD.

No they went to Sony because of more disk space. Not because of Nintendo BSing Sony. This just goes to show Square isn't loyal 2 anyone, they will go where they think its best. Sony is top dog anymore. where is''We can sell 6million with no games and stillout in no time?'' etc. If PS3 keeps doing this bad how long do you think it before Square does what Capcom and these other 3rd party devs are doing? Make games for the 360 as well? When BD, ES, LO, CO etc does good in NA. Do you really think Square will ignore that?

They go for the underdog? That is BS and you know it.. Cube and Xbox 1 was clearly the underdog last gen. GameCube more, yet why didn't they put more games on the two? Both was more powerful then PS2. Sony was top dog last gen not the underdog so don't give me they go with the underdog. Why? YEN YEN YEN. The PS2 userbase was bigger so they was no need.

If they are so loyal to Sony..like you Sony fanboys think. Why did DQIX go to the DS? That would helped the PS3 tons right there maybe even a win for it. I'm sick of Sony BS and lies. If your not thats fine by me.

I don't care if they don't show love to the 360. Square has been going down hill, there ruining out of good ideas. There banking to much on DQ, FF, and KH. No new good IPs like they once was. KH2 sucked so my hopes for KH3((or the title)) is below zero.

If PS3 was doing good, then I would agree the next KH thats on a system doesn't have a chance of going muti. But PS3 is doing bad in Japan as well. Kind funny how a 360 game beat PS3 game.. Every Sony fanboy I knew said NGS was going to own and kill in sells. Yet it got it's ass kicked in Japan by a 360 game.

Edit.

I'm Sorry, I shouldn't say stuff like that. I know its hard for Sony fanboys to take in that Sony isn't topdog anymore.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^WTF, your right that Square goes where the best is, but not once has MS proved to be the best in this console generation, that is pure fanboyism. The generation just started, stop pointing out some nonexistant imenent doom for Sony. If anything, the Wii is where the money's at, not the Xbox, so if SE goes where the money's at, then it'll be with Nintendo unfortuntly. The japanese are not buying an Xbox anytime soon I'm afraid. A couple extra thousand sold from Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata clearly is NOT helping.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Ok Seriously U Guys That Is Super Weak, Stop Acting Like F'ing Fanboys Of Those God Damn Companies And Just Stick With The Facts God Damn It!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^WTF, your right that Square goes where the best is, but not once has MS proved to be the best in this console generation, that is pure fanboyism. The generation just started, stop pointing out some nonexistant imenent doom for Sony. If anything, the Wii is where the money's at, not the Xbox, so if SE goes where the money's at, then it'll be with Nintendo unfortuntly. The japanese are not buying an Xbox anytime soon I'm afraid. A couple extra thousand sold from Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata clearly is NOT helping.

You do know two good JRPGs isn't going to help a system right? If MS wants the 360 do well its going take good marketing and more devs jumping on board((thats happening now.))) Did you know that in most game shops in Japan and lot places etc.. DMC4 and these other games that are mutipla, etc is listed as PS3 only titles? And its proven fact that 360 owners will buy games over there. Even though there a small number of them. PS3 owner don't buy games as much it seems, I mean good games like NGS etc.. It's pretty bad when a good 360 game beats a good PS3 game in sells. When theres more PS3 owners over there.

And where did I say the Wii isn't where the money is at? I done know Square is going to make games tons of games for the Wii. They would be fools not to. Square isn't going to come out and say there making a 360 till they see how BD, LO, ES, CO, etc does.

swizzle said:
Ok Seriously U Guys That Is Super Weak, Stop Acting Like F'ing Fanboys Of Those God Damn Companies And Just Stick With The Facts God Damn It!
I will own all 3 systems unlike some people here. I just think ones better then other. I would have a Wii right now but I can't find one and with X-mas coming I know for a fact I won't find one. ahahaha.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Name calling? Thats a new for you, XD.
I'm tired of y'all saying stupid shi....stuff. I swear it's like everytime i say something, that's true and fact based, you all deny it's existance until a sony director points it out to all of you. It's like when you all said "it's to hard to program for the PS3" i'd then bring up the 'developers pack' which was made of tools that developers could use to develop games for the PS3. Then you say it's not as strong as the xbox 360, i had to go through millions of news sources, most of which were tech and not gaming, that stated that the PS3 was conclusively stronger. Y'all are wore down my patience, and i'm tired of saying this over, and over and over again. Hence the stong word idiot:, i don't use that word often, as it's not been a very good describer before, but what you are doing is idiotic.You are equating two very different events to prove a point, one in which, isn't valid. There are more than just monetary issues in the switch between nintendo and sony, there was an ethical one as well.
No they went to Sony because of more disk space. Not because of Nintendo BSing Sony.
That's funny because some of the longest games i've ever played, ocorina of time and majora's mask, are both on the N64. You know what else? They also have better graphics than most of the playstations games. Disk space can't be conclusive for that very reason, nintendo themselves released huge games for that platform.
This just goes to show Square isn't loyal 2 anyone, they will go where they think its best. Sony is top dog anymore.
I will agree, most sony 'fanboys' can't take it. I'm saying this, if your fanbase, as the KH section shows(whenever one of these pops up there everyone, says PS3),love sony,why not release sony? Square fans love sony,I don't really know why, but they do.
If PS3 keeps doing this bad how long do you think it before Square does what Capcom and these other 3rd party devs are doing? Make games for the 360 as well? When BD, ES, LO, CO etc does good in NA. Do you really think Square will ignore that?
I think not, but then again you have to look at the developing teams themselves. Capcom's fanbase has been versatile throughout the years, and have been very loyal to capcom, not to the console. There's a big difference in square fans, they like console, not company. All FF fan's i've met are all clamoring out to get PS3's for the chance that FF's might go there.

Now, on the highlighted area. You are assume that people who have 360's will buy JRPG's. From what i've seen, this is untrue. The people, who i know that is, like 3 kinds of RPG's 1) american 2) non-melodramtic, romantic etc.(that doesn't mean one with no story) and 3)MMO's. That's it. I'm one of my few friends who have played most, if not all, FF's.

That is BS and you know it.. Cube and Xbox 1 was clearly the underdog last gen.
Your kidding right? All the gaming source I read and watched stated that the PS2's time was closing fast after the release of both the cube and the xbox. The xbox, with the strength of the PC gaming market behind them, was thought to crush the PS2 in no time at all, and the gamecube, with it's occult fandom, was supposed to take all of the strength from the nerd market. But history proved otherwise. The PS2 was strengthen, not by it's technical inferiority, which was there(but, if you are like me, understand that realistically, it wasn't),but by three things: market of games, quality of launch titles, and promises of future releases. The thing is, the PS3 has two of those already, and only needs to wait for them to be released.
Both was more powerful then PS2. Sony was top dog last gen not the underdog so don't give me they go with the underdog. Why? YEN YEN YEN. The PS2 userbase was bigger so they was no need.
That's one of the last 2 console cycles(watch out, bad analogy ahead): it's like saying all british people enslaved native populouses, because the minority did so_One dark event doesn't change a history that proves otherwise.
If PS3 was doing good, then I would agree the next KH thats on a system doesn't have a chance of going muti. But PS3 is doing bad in Japan as well. Kind funny how a 360 game beat PS3 game.. Every Sony fanboy I knew said NGS was going to own and kill in sells. Yet it got it's ass kicked in Japan by a 360 game.
If square and sony are doing bad, ever think of this one(it's rather important), collaborate to make a really good game and bundle it with the console? OH WAIT DATS IMPOSSIBLE.
I will own all 3 systems unlike some people here.
You see, i own none of them, and plan on continuing to own none until a game to my liking is release of them. I'm the perfect unbiased opinion, as i've played all of them, and i only(really) hate one......the wii... i just can play that god forsaken system for more than 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts stands for Xbox 360? Thats a strike of retarded. Do you eat paint chips? KHX is like a placeholder. And its news to me that Xbox is getting Final Fantasy (Of course, everythings news to me.) Like I heard on that television set of mine, Square shot down the rumors of awesomeness like FF going to Microsoft... Oh yeah, KHII didnt suck. It wasnt nearly as great as the first, but it far from sucked.

Wow, Pwned. Now, to quote your quote:
"pwn3d is awesome, he is right. listen."
*Bows*

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i only(really) hate one......the wii... i just can play that god forsaken system for more than 20 minutes.

does that mean that you play it for more than 20 minutes? which means that you are enjoying the game which means u cant really hate it.

I'm the perfect unbiased opinion, as i've played all of them

if you have played all of the systems, then you can still be bias as to which one you most enjoyed duh. You have gotten a feel of every system which in turn made you like one more than the other, well except for the Wii in your case:p

I

IluvRoxas

Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

Alright, alright, I can't believe this is coming back again. Before I even show this segment of an article written by Gamingtarget, I will just go ahead and throw it out this is completely speculation and is pretty much untrue. (I explain why after the article).

The gist of it is, GamingTarget was listing the Top 21 Surprises of E3 2007. They do specifically state that everything is a rumor and all in good fun, but seriously it seems they completely made up the Kingdom Hearts bit. Check it out:

#20 Kingdom Hearts X refers to an Xbox 360 version
Square-Enix doesn't do cagey. They let you know what they're up to and when they'd like it to happen. Then whatever they said is negated a few months later when whatever it is they're working on gets inevitably delayed. But they don't seem to want to discuss anything relating to the project company executives are referring to as "Kingdom Hearts X." Why? Because I believe the X stands for Xbox 360.

This belief jibes with two recent statements from the company about their future projects. First, an executive was quoted as saying "The Xbox 360 slate is empty as far as it comes to Final Fantasy." Meanwhile, the company's CEO, Yoichi Wada, stated that the company will focus on multiplatform gaming because that's what the market demands. Before this, Square-Enix has basically ignored the 360 (a port of Final Fantasy XI and the unproven Last Remnant don't count) and if the PS3 and Wii have Final Fantasy games locked up, what's left for the 360? Kingdom Hearts X, that's what. The 360 gives the company the install a game like Kingdom Hearts needs and the graphical abilities that developer Tetsuya Nomura wants.

Alright, it is time to break it down. Everything above is completely false.

A) We have proved time and time again that Kingdom Hearts X is a rumor, the last time I even remember seeing it was months ago.
B) We already know the next Kingdom Hearts game is not being announced at E3, but at Tokyo Game Show 2007.
C) These quotes are actually very recent, but it truly seems like the article writer tried to find random excuses to justify Kingdom Hearts on the Xbox 360. The last I heard it was between the handhelds, the Wii, and the PS3. Square Enix is a Japanese company and really, the 360 does not seem like the premier console for a Disney and Final Fantasy type game.

Feel free to discuss what you think, even if you disagree with me!

Sooooo....then i'm just wondering what platform do you think Kingdom Hearts III or whatever it's gonna be called is gonna be on ? Do you think that the PS2 still has a chance or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back