• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I thought the card limit was 100. In the deck edit and card synthesis screens, I'm seeing 30/100 above my card list.

56 would be an odd limit.

I had a derp moment and figured out what happened. I was counting my attack cards but forgot to take into consideration the assist cards. If you get more than 100 those extra cards won't show up until space has been made.

False alarm everybody, false alarm... m(._.)m

Broskinator97

I'm locked at 1-5 in Agrabah......I talked to the guard who is in the city, but I don't know what I must do now

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They're just the teams you can join. Nothing more than just splitting up players into 5 factions.

Tsurugi

Awards
I'm locked at 1-5 in Agrabah......I talked to the guard who is in the city, but I don't know what I must do now

When you enter agrabah, go to the left, in that house you have to talk with the guard.

Anyway, about the wabble tiptoe, it spawns at Dwarf Woodlands once you reach lv 40, it costs 10AP to attack and gives you 285 xp, 17 lux and 788 munny

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Out of curiosity, what is everyone's name on the game? Mine is just kupo1121, nice and obvious lol That way if I see anyone's I'll friend request you ^_^
My name is JR199913 (just as my name here, i use it for almost every game i play)

What can i do with that moogle card?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What can i do with that moogle card?
This one?

Moogle01.png

I believe it just boosts synthesis a lot (like more EXP or something, I'm not too sure)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
This one?

Moogle01.png

I believe it just boosts synthesis a lot (like more EXP or something, I'm not too sure)
Yeah it was that one. But it doesn't give more EXP i just tried it.

Last edited:

MasterKaze

Awards
hello everyone..i kinda stuck on mission 2-2 in wonderland. what should i do for that mission? thanks
Go back two rooms to where the leaves are coming up from the ground. Click on the blue sparkles in the puddle on the ground. Go back and talk to the White Rabbit.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
hello everyone..i kinda stuck on mission 2-2 in wonderland. what should i do for that mission? thanks
Did you talk to the cherish cat already?

If you did that you should talk to the white rabbit and then go to some puddles and grab the blue sparkles on the puddles. Then go back to the white rabbit.

Jaster

I'm in the same faction that my friend, the bear, but I can't find him, I want to create a party with him, someone know why I can't find him?

And other question, What I must do in Wonderland 2-3? I collect all blue sparkles and talk to the white rabbit, but now? Please help.

My name in the game is Jaster and I'm level 21.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm in the same faction that my friend, the bear, but I can't find him, I want to create a party with him, someone know why I can't find him?

And other question, What I must do in Wonderland 2-3? I collect all blue sparkles and talk to the white rabbit, but now? Please help.

My name in the game is Jaster and I'm level 21.

By Wonderland you should first go to level 24. Then something should happen and i have no idea what that something is. I think you should then try to talk to the Cherish Cat or go to that pink door.

Jaster

By Wonderland you should first go to level 24. Then something should happen and i have no idea what that something is. I think you should then try to talk to the Cherish Cat or go to that pink door.

Thanks, I'm going to try this.

See ya.

And someone know the other question that I realized?

hattonna928

Jaster, I think we are friends on it. I was looking for help and saw your name in this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back