• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You don't have room for it (see your second image at the right: 100/100). You need to synthesize some cards together before you can get any more.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Oooooo that explains a lot. Thx.

But yesterday i could summon cards and i had already 100/100.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oooooo that explains a lot. Thx.

But yesterday i could summon cards and i had already 100/100.

There was another maintenance scheduled last night. Perhaps they changed it so you could no longer do that. Keep in mind that this game is technically still in its testing stages and they are making changes frequently based on user feedback.

MasterKaze

Awards
I've did it, but they didn't come back
That's weird. They should have. Maybe they reset every 24 hours? If they're not there tomorrow, maybe you should report it as a bug.

Oh, and to everyone that is struggling to understand the Party system, I tried recruiting help from Japanese speakers from SQEX Bridge, which is one of the accounts you had to make to play. I'll tell you the results as soon as I get them. Hopefully we'll soon be able to further immerse ourselves in the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It should take a few hours for them to regenerate.

MasterKaze

Awards
Yeah. I'd say anything longer than 24 hours is probably a glitch though.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wohoo, just got the last blow on Darkside! Do you get any extra Lux when you do that?

I got the final hit as well ^_^ It's nice knowing that I made the final blow lol and you do get extra Lux, A LOT of extra Lux o_O I was in Double Lux time as it is, but after beating Darkside, I upped somewhere close to 800 Lux in that one battle...made close to 3000 Lux in 1 hour mostly through making the final blow o_O

Oh, and to everyone that is struggling to understand the Party system, I tried recruiting help from Japanese speakers from SQEX Bridge, which is one of the accounts you had to make to play. I'll tell you the results as soon as I get them. Hopefully we'll soon be able to further immerse ourselves in the game.

It is possible to request people to friend? I've never friended anyone as far as I know (perhaps someone friended me...not sure). If so, can everyone on KHi just friend each other? It would definitely help us all out...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I got the final hit as well ^_^ It's nice knowing that I made the final blow lol and you do get extra Lux, A LOT of extra Lux o_O I was in Double Lux time as it is, but after beating Darkside, I upped somewhere close to 800 Lux in that one battle...made close to 3000 Lux in 1 hour mostly through making the final blow o_O

It is possible to request people to friend? I've never friended anyone as far as I know (perhaps someone friended me...not sure). If so, can everyone on KHi just friend each other? It would definitely help us all out...

Unfortunately we can't friend anyone in particular by looking up their names. Right now, it's just going through the random list and hoping someone familiar is on it. Perhaps we could suggest it to them?

Things like being able to find specific players, as well as a journal or record keeping track of quests and card collection would be rather handy imo.

kupo1121

Awards
Out of curiosity, what is everyone's name on the game? Mine is just kupo1121, nice and obvious lol That way if I see anyone's I'll friend request you ^_^

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Mine is edwardv although before i saw that all of khi was getting on vulpes, im actually on Anguis the snake one :p

kupo1121

Awards

MasterKaze

Awards
That's awesome, I definitely want to request being in someone's party. How do you do that though? Request to be in someone else's party I mean.
Unfortunately, they didn't know how. But with the help from the guide, we might have enough to figure it out. I'll try to figure out how tomorrow.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Is there some sort of card limit? It won't let me have more than 56 cards and I lost a R+ Rikku. ;~;

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Is there some sort of card limit? It won't let me have more than 56 cards and I lost a R+ Rikku. ;~;
I thought the card limit was 100. In the deck edit and card synthesis screens, I'm seeing 30/100 above my card list.

56 would be an odd limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back