• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKaze

Awards
For those of us that don't speak fluent Japanese, navigating KHX can be a little difficult, especially when it comes to the story, as we do not always know what we are expected to do. This forum is for you to ask a question about a particular part that you're stuck on in order to receive help from someone else.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Well here is the first question. I'm trying to upgrade my keyblade, but I have no idea what the hell that blue potion thing is, nor where to get it....I apparently got 7 but I have no idea how I got them.

MasterKaze

Awards
Well here is the first question. I'm trying to upgrade my keyblade, but I have no idea what the hell that blue potion thing is, nor where to get it....I apparently got 7 but I have no idea how I got them.
Those weird items are the items you get from the sparkly things that cost 1 AP. My advice is to go to Wonderland, and click on the dew on the leaves, or any water that you see. That should do it. Hope it helps!

arriebar

Well, my question has to do with the VERY beginning of the game. What's with the different animal things you can click on? Do they determine your starting attributes or anything?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, my question has to do with the VERY beginning of the game. What's with the different animal things you can click on? Do they determine your starting attributes or anything?

Nope. Just pick the one you like the most! (Or if you want to be on the same team with us KHI members, Vulpes, the fox, is where a lot of us are)

All the animal at the beginning determines is what team you are on. Each team is competing to collect Lux and whatever team has the most Lux at the end of a week gets prizes.

MasterKaze

Awards
Nope. Just pick the one you like the most! (Or if you want to be on the same team with us KHI members, Vulpes, the fox, is where a lot of us are)

All the animal at the beginning determines is what team you are on. Each team is competing to collect Lux and whatever team has the most Lux at the end of a week gets prizes.
Dang it, I picked Leopardus! On the bright side, I'm third in my faction in Lux!

Last edited:

MasterKaze

Awards
How do you see what rank you are? Is it on the Advent screen under the tab "Uikuri" if that's how you write in it English lol...it says I'm #12 ^_^ I'll take it lol
I think... is that the second tab in the bar on the left? I can't read Japanese at all.

Lenneth

Awards
Ok, my first question is..how do I speak with other people?
and I got a suggestion, I think its possible to form groups(not sure) , how about we from KH insider create one? I'm with the Vulpes o//

SilenceTheTardis

Darn, I picked the bear before checking the forums :p Does anyone know what to do for Story 1-4 in Agrabah? I found a door that I can talk to near the top of the city but it gives a dialogue box and won't open.

MasterKaze

Awards
Ok, my first question is..how do I speak with other people?
and I got a suggestion, I think its possible to form groups(not sure) , how about we from KH insider create one? I'm with the Vulpes o//
There are two ways I know how to speak with people. The first is under the encounter menu. On the left side of the screen, there is a bar with three tabs. Under the first, there is a chat feature, which you can use to create a message to be displayed to members on you're team while you're at the main world.
You can also send messages directly to people. If you click on a person, their name, or somehow get to their player page, you can leave them a message using the window on the left. You can also send them a friend request through one of the options on the main window. Not sure which one off the top of my head, and I can't check right now. The right one will bring up a prompt with two options, and clicking the one on the left will notify you that a request has been sent. I don't know how to respond to requests though.

Darn, I picked the bear before checking the forums :p Does anyone know what to do for Story 1-4 in Agrabah? I found a door that I can talk to near the top of the city but it gives a dialogue box and won't open.
Sorry, can't help you there. I'm stuck on the same part.
Im also stuck at 2-1 for Wonderland.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

If it's the one I'm thinking of it has nothing to do with the city. Aladdin is in the desert, you need to talk to him and then find his dagger which should be a bunch of blue sparkles on the ground in the desert in the first area.

Is that the one where you speak to the White Rabbit in the forest and he lists off a bunch of numbers? Because that is similar to the Agrabah one, but there are a couple blue sparkles that should be in some puddles.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Check the first screen, or the screen just right of it.

There'll be a blue shiny spot; that's Aladdin's dagger. Pick it up and go talk to him.

But I'm stuck on 1-5 now. XD
What did you do for the mission before that? I'm on 2-3 but I don't remember what I've done. ._.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What is it exactly that I'm supposed to be doing in Snow White's world? I have nnnoooooo idea what my objective is.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What is it exactly that I'm supposed to be doing in Snow White's world? I have nnnoooooo idea what my objective is.

Did you talk to Doc? All three I have done so far have all relied on my speaking to him :p The second requires you to kill the lvl 18 Large Body in front of the Dwarves' house as well.

Ruran

Awards
Did you talk to Doc? All three I have done so far have all relied on my speaking to him :p The second requires you to kill the lvl 18 Large Body in front of the Dwarves' house as well.

I've spoken to Doc but haven't killed that Large Body get. Dammit...

*gets to grinding*

MasterKaze

Awards
First, navigate through the world until you meet a dwarf (Doc). Click on him. After you talk to him, go to the next room. Outside the cabin, there's a Large Body Heartless. You'll probably want to be level 20 before you attack it. After defeating it, go back to talk to Doc again. If I remember correctly, you then walk to the mine entrance and talk to him again. You then need to wait until you're level 26 to access the next part of the story.

Hope that helps!

Ruran

Awards
Thanks y'all, this does help! :D

MasterKaze

Awards
What did you do for the mission before that? I'm on 2-3 but I don't remember what I've done. ._.
I talked to Cheshire Cat, then the rabbit (don't know his name), then Cheshire Cat again. Then I started 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back