• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It seems to take place in the present, but Enchanted Dominion being a season 2 world would be grand.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It seems to take place in the present, but Enchanted Dominion being a season 2 world would be grand.

In the present?
I see, well that could at least answer the question if Maleficent really took the Castle that never was as a new base (unlikely, as it seems to be the Xehafort for the Nort-connection) as hinted at the end of KH 2 or if she moved back to the Forbidden mountain.

Edit:
Apparently there is a new Keyart card revealed, featuring Xion and Kairi!

CrystalRaine

So does this imply that Skuld and Ephemera will be in KH3 then? Assuming this takes place in the present day as she's referring to Sora?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Wat?

Seems like I'm a little out of the loop atm?
Maleficent meets Ephemera + Skuld and talks about Sora???
0_o

CrystalRaine

Wat?

Seems like I'm a little out of the loop atm?
Maleficent meets Ephemera + Skuld and talks about Sora???
0_o

No, Maleficent mentions something about Sora not being able to mess around in this world, so it must take place at some point in the present day. The player wakes up in Enchanted Dominion, so assuming Skuld and Ephemera woke up in the same timeline, it might mean they turn up in KH3.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, Maleficent mentions something about Sora not being able to mess around in this world, so it must take place at some point in the present day. The player wakes up in Enchanted Dominion, so assuming Skuld and Ephemera woke up in the same timeline, it might mean they turn up in KH3.

So we might see them in the present at some point, but has Maleficent found something of the book?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re:coded confirmed super important

Maleficent back to being top badguy status confirmed

CrystalRaine

So we might see them in the present at some point, but has Maleficent found something of the book?

That's what I was thinking; from the thorns, it looks like it takes place during Birth By Sleep, so how would she know about Sora at that point? Unless we're still in the realm of sleep...

Oh wow, who knew a two minute short cutscene would be so mind-bendingly confusing? XD

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's what I was thinking; from the thorns, it looks like it takes place during Birth By Sleep, so how would she know about Sora at that point? Unless we're still in the realm of sleep...

Oh wow, who knew a two minute short cutscene would be so mind-bendingly confusing? XD

It's the present, thorns are her trademark but it's safe to say

A. Realm of Sleep Enchanted Dominion

Or

B. Real ED

Either way, Maleficent is doing her own thing with something she's up to.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's the present, thorns are her trademark but it's safe to say

A. Realm of Sleep Enchanted Dominion

Or

B. Real ED

Either way, Maleficent is doing her own thing with something she's up to.

I wouldn't be too fast with decisively ruling it as the "present".
Maleficent herself is clearly "present" Maleficent but that doesn't mean the whole scene/the world itself is the present.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Edit:
*slams table* Where?? D: I didn't find it in the card album (?)

EDIT: wait, is it just me or there are a lot of new cards there? @_@

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Nuh-uh, I've had plenty of colds and they rarely affect my speech.
Really? Lucky you then. I usually get a deeper voice (it makes me sound more manly, so that's nice I guess).
To be completely honest with you guys, if you're gonna draw parallels, draw it to the fact that there are 6 Foretellers (one of which is a traitor) under a single Master (MoM), versus 6 apprentices (one of which was a traitor) under 1 master (AtW). Also note how in both cases the master went "missing", and how Luxu is pretty much also a parallel of Apprentice Xehanort at this point.
That's a nice new thought. But how exactly is Luxu the parallel of Apprentice Xehanort at this point? He didn't banish his Master or anything yet so...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, Maleficent's text goes

Spoiler Spoiler Show
What concerns me is, how did we go from the Keyblade Graveyard to the Enchanted Dominion? And why did they remove the Keyblade Graveyard from the World Selection screen?
How do you know it's in the present? Is it a educated guess or has it been confirmed somewhere?
In the present?
I see, well that could at least answer the question if Maleficent really took the Castle that never was as a new base (unlikely, as it seems to be the Xehafort for the Nort-connection) as hinted at the end of KH 2 or if she moved back to the Forbidden mountain.

Edit:
But what if she isn't in the present, but somehow found a way into the Tome of Prophecies (or wherever we are now) and actually went back in time. So now she is in the past.

Awww no, I still don't even know the reason that game was made. Does Sora remember Castle Oblivion because of that or not? Aside from that the game was pretty straight forward and fun.

Ansem secretly controlled Maleficent and Xehanort controlled Ansem, but in secret, Maleficent has been controlling Xehanort all along :O
Somewhere, Tetsuya Nomura is laughing.
Cruel guy sometimes.
I wouldn't be too fast with decisively ruling it as the "present".
Maleficent herself is clearly "present" Maleficent but that doesn't mean the whole scene/the world itself is the present.
I'm totally going for the past.
*slams table* Where?? D: I didn't find it in the card album (?)

EDIT: wait, is it just me or there are a lot of new cards there? @_@
Really? I don't see anything new... The newest is from a week ago right?

kingdomhe

Ikr!

Really? Lucky you then. I usually get a deeper voice (it makes me sound more manly, so that's nice I guess).

That's a nice new thought. But how exactly is Luxu the parallel of Apprentice Xehanort at this point? He didn't banish his Master or anything yet so...

What concerns me is, how did we go from the Keyblade Graveyard to the Enchanted Dominion? And why did they remove the Keyblade Graveyard from the World Selection screen?

How do you know it's in the present? Is it a educated guess or has it been confirmed somewhere?

But what if she isn't in the present, but somehow found a way into the Tome of Prophecies (or wherever we are now) and actually went back in time. So now she is in the past.

Awww no, I still don't even know the reason that game was made. Does Sora remember Castle Oblivion because of that or not? Aside from that the game was pretty straight forward and fun.

Ansem secretly controlled Maleficent and Xehanort controlled Ansem, but in secret, Maleficent has been controlling Xehanort all along :O

Cruel guy sometimes.

I'm totally going for the past.

Really? I don't see anything new... The newest is from a week ago right?

Re:coded is important because the the Maleficent's plans for the Datascape/Tome of prophesies.

Edit: Do you guys think that there are any hidden secret bosses?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re:coded is important because the the Maleficent's plans for the Datascape/Tome of prophesies.

Edit: Do you guys think that there are any hidden secret bosses?
Yeah, I know, I was actually joking about that... but ok. Except for that Sora part.

Probably not. It's not as if we can collect secret reports in this game that allow us to unlock secret bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back