• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts X (chi) theory, the eye. [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionic Puppy

Hi I'll be surprised if you remember me 'cause I don't.

please bear in mind I have played through the entirety of the triple D yet so ignore my incidence.

Lets cut straight to the point. The seventh apprentice, Luxu. Tasked with the mission to effectively make the book of prophecies. he must observe his colleagues from afar, and then journey off when all is done. Only holding a black box, and keyblade with an eye in it.

The master's eye.

But where did he come from, and more importantly, where did he go, and where did he come from, cotton eye joe? Well, what if i told you the eye is still around today, passed into a certain keyblade, weilded by a certain warrior, given by a certain cloaked man. What if I told you.

SoulEater.jpg

that the eye has been staring us in the face this whole time

Due to my limited lack of knowledge of the fandom and KH:DDD, this may have already been explained, in that case, I've made a right fool of myself. But I wanted to share this, because it really got me intrigued, and the hooded man, Xeanhort, or Ansem or whoever, had it before then.

Just something interesting I found.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uh, yeah, the eye is still around, so is the Keyblade… it's featured in BBS and DDD and is wielded by Master Xehanort. Unless I completely misunderstood your point?

It's still strange the eye of the master is in Riku's Keyblade, too, though.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
That cotton eyed joe reference was pretty clever, I've got to say :)

I don't know if Ansem or Maleficent gave him the blade, but it'd make sense either way.

Something I have to point out, though, is that, while this theory could very likely be true, this blade also existed at the same time as Xehanort's regular keyblade, so for this keyblade to be seeing things it must mean that the other 11 documented keyblades with this eye must also have part of the Master's eye. If it is... then that'd actually be pretty clever. Only time will tell until we find out what this means.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just wanna say this, though, it doesn't necessarily have to be the master's real eye. Who knows, people might've tried to… "copy" or recreate it? (which would mean someone must've somehow known about that, which is… ehh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back