• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] - The Story So Far...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Hi! I assume you're here after seeing GameTrailers'/KHInsider's collaboration episode Episode 4: The Foreteller's Prophecy. I'm here to provide you with a brief story summary of events in the game so far. I'm going to assume you've already seen the Episode, and will try to repeat as little information as possible.

As a long-time player (I've been here since August 2013, not long into the public launch), I still feel the best way to enjoy the game is to learn the interface with our guides and play along with a good translation, like the ones here at KHI, but I understand that's not for everyone.

I'm going to try to keep speculation to a minimum here, but be aware that speculation is the nature of the beast here at KHX. I'll do my best, but if you feel there is anything missing from the summary that seems certain, or of course if there are any inaccuracies, feel free to comment.

Obviously, there will be spoilers.

The Main Story
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dwarf Woodlands
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wonderland
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Agrabah
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Daybreak Town
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Olympus Coliseum
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ephemera
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Guilt
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crystals of Light
Spoiler Spoiler Show

1st Anniversary
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lingering Mysteries
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hopefully we'll get answers soon. Wonderland updates may continue at any time, and the second anniversary is due to start in mid-July. If you'd like to give the game a try, our starter threads are here for you, and those of us in the Walkthrough thread are always happy to help!

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
This a a great summary Blackdrazon, I think it should be sticked so it doesn't get buried here.

There are still a few things I'd like to point out:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks Shard, I'll scrub out all those changes in just a minute. I never knew that Ursus thing!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: Updated. For the Strength Bangle scene, I talked about how the scene is somewhat suspicious, but may have simply been an early clue that there were multiple Chirithy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back