• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] - The 6th Apprentice and Rising Conflicts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Am I the only one that thinks the player might get the X-blade? Like out of everyone they are the most worthy of it, they have been to the Realm of Darkness increasing the darkness within the player, yet the light of the player should make it in an equal state. Thus allowing them to summon the X-Blade, so maybe they summon it during the Keyblade War and use to to survive the slaughter of all of the keyblade users fighting. Because I doubt that the Player is even skilled enough to be the last one standing.

I don't even think that dream depicts them being the "last one standing", rather, they are one of the last few standing. Besides, if they were to wield the X-Blade, there'd be too many plot inconsistencies if Xehanort refers about the history of the X-blade in Kingdom Hearts III.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So the MoM is an evil jerk surprising probably no one....

Hey now. We don't know that JUST yet. He could be a means to the end kind of guy mixed with a good intention, a guy who knows the future of this world will lead to something better, or he's just pure evil.

an Anguis is just kinda nowhere? We have such a lack of Anguis it kinda weird....

She's probably searching for their Master considering her devotion to him and that fight Invi and Aced had.

Part of me also hopes Ava is Kairi now because Ava has been a really great character.

If nothing else, I'd like for the "essence" of Ava to be carried over to Kairi in terms of being a forward-thinking character. Not necessarily her or related to her.

Luxu

Awards
I don't even think that dream depicts them being the "last one standing", rather, they are one of the last few standing. Besides, if they were to wield the X-Blade, there'd be too many plot inconsistencies if Xehanort refers about the history of the X-blade in Kingdom Hearts III.

The Kingdom Hearts Plot is already confusing AF. Also regardless the player would die because no one would come and save them from that land! The Keyblade Graveyard is barren of all life so soon the player would die. Also if the player got the X-Blade I forgot to add that a Foreteller would steal it from you, seeing as a heart is overpowered a keyblade can be claimed, and if that Foreteller dies then the worlds go into Darkness.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If nothing else, I'd like for the "essence" of Ava to be carried over to Kairi in terms of being a forward-thinking character. Not necessarily her or related to her.
i think this more pauslble as well maybe all the froteller essence cared on to oher charachter we know but this time everybody is not acting like fortellers in the past

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love the Rebirth theory and it is obvious that with the Japanese casting they were seeking out individuals that sound similar to the main cast, and I love the idea of them being connected as a way to be a sort of "do-over", but I think I'm okay with them all just being individuals with their own wills and fates and personalities. Their "wills" being carried over in spirit but not in anything else would be stronger to me than anything else.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

If anything I'd say that with nearly all Foretellers revealed to have new/different voice actors we might finally be able to shelve the notion of them being any already established characters and put that annoying "Game of Clones" theory to rest.
Many people have clamored for new original characters and complained about clones/too tightly connected "spin offs" of existing characters for years...now we may finally have some who fit that criteria.

Luxu

Awards
I love the Rebirth theory and it is obvious that with the Japanese casting they were seeking out individuals that sound similar to the main cast, and I love the idea of them being connected as a way to be a sort of "do-over", but I think I'm okay with them all just being individuals with their own wills and fates and personalities. Their "wills" being carried over in spirit but not in anything else would be stronger to me than anything else.

I love how much everyone is struggling to find out who Sora connects to.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Sora's unique because he's a dull, ordinary boy who had no connections to anyone before KH1, excluding Ven, who is only connected to him because he opened his heart to him. I would hope they don't ruin that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
confirmed personalities

Unicornis to Ursus: you're being a dick
Ursus, flipping the bird: i know you are but what am i
Gula: get out of my FALLOUT SHELTER. UNACCEPTABLE.
Luxu, taking notes: mm hm. mm hm. this is all garbage
Ava: EEEEEEEEVIL
Chirithy, with Sean Bean's voice: everything sucks kid. go home so i don't have to gruesomely sacrifice myself.
Player: [pmuch Ven from the kh2 secret ending]

Luxu

Awards
Sora's unique because he's a dull, ordinary boy who had no connections to anyone before KH1, excluding Ven, who is only connected to him because he opened his heart to him. I would hope they don't ruin that.

I hope they don't also, but they kinda have to at this point. Or else he might not be able to fight the old man who has been off of his pills for to long. Because obviously he is going to have the X-Blade and no keyblade can defeat that! The Kingdom Key won't even stan a chance unless he claims another keyblade to aid him, but he can't duel wield because he won't have Ventus inside him anymore.

Hirokey123

Awards
A grim thought just came to me....that light above the player what if it was Kingdom Hearts? And worse what if that kingdom hearts is composed of the hearts of all the fallen wielders?

@Luxu

Aqua showed an incomplete X-blade can be broken by a single keyblade charged with friendship magic from 2 people. It stands to reason even the complete blade can be broken it just require more friends....which Sora has in spades.

Lonbilly

Awards
confirmed personalities

Unicornis to Ursus: you're being a dick
Ursus, flipping the bird: i know you are but what am i
Gula: get out of my FALLOUT SHELTER. UNACCEPTABLE.
Luxu, taking notes: mm hm. mm hm. this is all garbage
Ava: EEEEEEEEVIL
Chirithy, with Sean Bean's voice: everything sucks kid. go home so i don't have to gruesomely sacrifice myself.
Player: [pmuch Ven from the kh2 secret ending]

Meanwhile, Invi be like

zf9QZTCl.jpg

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
That would mean that Kingdom Hearts is not the "True Kingdom Hearts" either right?

Lonbilly

Awards
I hope they don't also, but they kinda have to at this point. Or else he might not be able to fight the old man who has been off of his pills for to long. Because obviously he is going to have the X-Blade and no keyblade can defeat that! The Kingdom Key won't even stan a chance unless he claims another keyblade to aid him, but he can't duel wield because he won't have Ventus inside him anymore.

I'm personally of the opinion that Sora shouldn't fight Xehanort alone, even though we know the final boss will probs be solo. But Sora will more than likely channel all his friends and KH itself, so we don't need him to have a connection. It's much more powerful that way.

Luxu

Awards
A grim thought just came to me....that light above the player what if it was Kingdom Hearts? And worse what if that kingdom hearts is composed of the hearts of all the fallen wielders?

@Luxu

Aqua showed an incomplete X-blade can be broken by a single keyblade charged with friendship magic from 2 people. It stands to reason even the complete blade can be broken it just require more friends....which Sora has in spades.

Keyblades are indestructible (From what we have seen) obviously if he has a complete X-Blade. Kingdom Key stands almost no chance, sure Sora is skilled but his friends will be fighting their own battles with the other Xehanorts. So either Sora gets help from Kingdom Hearts itself or awakens some sort of connections he has within him to aid him, or both.

Also at that little thing with the light, maybe Kingdom Hearts helps aid the Player get out of that place. But without a doubt it would have to be summoned with all those little hearts floating around.

Luxu

Awards

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually wait looking at that raining scene I completely missed the TONS of hearts floating into the sky.

http://images.khinsider.com/2016 Uploads/07/Chi Update 07072016/02.jpg

Yeah positive now that kingdom hearts in the keyblade graveyard is made of the hearts of the wielders.

You know what that implies, do you?

If Xemnas and the Organisation captured hearts released by the Keyblade and forced them to merge into the yellow KH seen in Days/KH 2 this means the same might have been done here.

Those hearts in Days/KH 2 were captive and used as an energy source for little more than a year until Sora and Riku dismantled the KH in the finale of KH 2 and freed all the hearts.
These evens right now take place hundreds if not thousands of years in the past, meaning all those hearts (and possibly the hearts of the Foretellers too) are captive in that KH since a century/millennium!
That blue KH Master Xehanort "summoned" in BBS by using the Goatblade turning into a ball of energy? That may be the KH were all the hearts of the X[chi]-characters are trapped in since the first Keyblade War ended!

Luxu

Awards
You know what that implies, do you?

If Xemnas and the Organisation captured hearts released by the Keyblade and forced them to merge into the yellow KH seen in Days/KH 2 this means the same might have been done here.

Those hearts in Days/KH 2 were captive and used as an energy source for little more than a year until Sora and Riku dismantled the KH in the finale of KH 2 and freed all the hearts.
These evens right now take place hundreds if not thousands of years in the past, meaning all those hearts (and possibly the hearts of the Foretellers too) are captive in that KH since a century/millennium!
That blue KH Master Xehanort "summoned" in BBS by using the Goatblade turning into a ball of energy? That may be the KH were all the hearts of the X[chi]-characters are trapped in since the first Keyblade War ended!

Apparently he summoned the REAL and Kingdom Hearts existed far before the war. So I think the hearts of the other Keyblade users had the ability to shortly summon it or "reconstruct" it to help the player and maybe other leave the Graveyard.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So here's a thought: Chi culminates in thousands of wielders fighting to the death. Their hearts are all used to form an artificial Kingdom Hearts, the one whose light is shining down on the player during that dream. At the end of the fight, when almost everyone is dead and the few that aren't are too exhausted to do anything, MoM and/or Luxu appear, absorb the artificial KH's power, and with the player chasing after them, they use it to charge into the "outside world."

Begin Kingdom Hearts Chi: season two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back