• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] - The 6th Apprentice and Rising Conflicts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Sigh, I hate when they have the player talk... I so wouldn't speak at all like that. XD Plus they have you lose too? Seriously, at least in the first Kingdom Hearts you could actually "beat" Leon. I'm really not liking the way KH Unchained X is headed if these two are near identical. Makes me want to save all that money I've been spending in epic carnivals. -3-

Anyways, wouldn't it be funny if the master of masters turned out to be Tetsuya Nomura? XD He always did say he sees himself as the villain always trying to throw conflict and chaos into the story. XD But if Tetsuya Nomura is the irl villain, who would be the irl hero? I'd say Walt Disney but yeah...

Luxu

Awards
Sigh, I hate when they have the player talk... I so wouldn't speak at all like that. XD Plus they have you lose too? Seriously, at least in the first Kingdom Hearts you could actually "beat" Leon. I'm really not liking the way KH Unchained X is headed if these two are near identical. Makes me want to save all that money I've been spending in epic carnivals. -3-

Anyways, wouldn't it be funny if the master of masters turned out to be Tetsuya Nomura? XD He always did say he sees himself as the villain always trying to throw conflict and chaos into the story. XD But if Tetsuya Nomura is the irl villain, who would be the irl hero? I'd say Walt Disney but yeah...

Tbh, I like it when the player speaks. They also seem to have a better understanding of light and dark than Eraqus did.

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, someone's probably already pointed this out... but upon going through Xehanort's Reports in BbS again, I'm finding some correlations between the Keyblade War history recorded there and Chi:

Xehanort's Report 3: "In ancient times, no such buffers kept the larger World divided; there were no walls of light enclosing each smaller world the way they do today. Nothing prevented one from physically interfering with the next. At that time, the World was filled with light, and a great many Keyblade wielders. But without buffers, the worlds began to squabble over ownership of the light. You see, they learned of the Keyblade's true use. War broke out as each of the Keyblade wielders struggled to lay claim to an almighty entity known as Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts could be described as an aggregate of hearts. Worlds, too, have hearts, just like people; each world's heart is concealed from sight, beyond a hidden door. By gathering all the hearts of all the worlds in a single place, one may complete Kingdom Hearts.

Xehanort's Report 4: "And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World. Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it a different way: whoever opens the door will be reborn as something far greater than human... The Keyblade wielders' great war over Kingdom Hearts was fought by defenders of the light, servants of darkness, those who sought to reconcile the two, and those motivated by nothing more than lust for power. A whole spectrum of thought was swept into the conflict, and the worlds that did not go to war found the war brought to them. In the end, the whole World was cast into darkness. That was how the great Keyblade War was brought to a close. To this day, no one has ever managed to open the door to Kingdom Hearts. Some time later, the little light that remained in the hearts of the few gave rise to the World we know today: one made of many worlds behind just as many walls, so that the Keyblade War would not be repeated." (This last part all sounds like Dandelion stuff to me.)

Xehanort's Report 6: "...And, as stated before, opening the door arguably gives that person control over all worlds and all people."

There were some other interesting things in other Reports, too, so I suggest that you guys all read them again, maybe. It's quite interesting, and thus was so much fun for me to do^_^ Xehanort Report 4 is particularly meaty. Through Chi, we know who were the defenders of light (the player, the Keyblade wielders, certain Unions and their leaders--like Invi--and perhaps Ava and her dandelions), servants of darkness (Gula, perhaps, and maybe the MoM and Luxu, and the owner of the dark Chirithy), those who sought to reconcile the two (people like Ava and Skuld, and maybe the Dandelions), and those motivated by nothing more than lust for power (Aced, and perhaps the MoM and Luxu, as well as the two Keyblade wielders who were getting into a fight this update).

I also want to know when everyone's going to learn what the Keyblade was really for, as Xehanort's Report 3 hints will eventually happen in the story.

Hirokey123

Awards
That whole "keyblade's true use" bit mixed with the repeated tellings by MX and Yensid that "the keyblade was created to conquer the light and out of greed for the X-blade" is pretty much the "key" reason why I've been calling the MoM shady since almost day one.

Also Lux and Luxuria are not coincidence they have the same root. The idea is shimmering, glittering, desire. That's how we get a term like luxurious but shimming and glittering are also terms we use for light which is how lux=light became one of the valid interpretations for the word root. And I really doubt that this was a coincidence either, the MoM named these people himself. If they named Luxu that there has to be a reason.

Aced embodies Sloth
Ava embodies Greed

We haven't seen enough but Ira, Gula, and Invi most likely embody their aspects...er sins (sorry got a bit homestuck-y there) as well. So the same should go for Luxu if he chose to name him after the sin of lust there should be a reason for that.

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
That whole "keyblade's true use" bit mixed with the repeated tellings by MX and Yensid that "the keyblade was created to conquer the light and out of greed for the X-blade" is pretty much the "key" reason why I've been calling the MoM shady since almost day one.

Me, too, friend. Me, too:)

I was sort of hoping it was going to go that way (though the MoM may be a well-intentioned extremist, I guess; it's still probably too early to be able to say), but him being evil is so refreshing to me. If one of the apprentices had been the traitor, it would have been too obvious with the setup this story had, and would have been a repeat of the story of AtW.

I'm glad that the MoM is shady, and that so far it's looking like him and the sixth apprentice might be working together? It's also still too early to say that, I know. LOL. But I'm truly hoping for it, because then it would be the exact opposite of what happened with Xehanort and Ansem, which would be awesome.

As much as I love parallels in storytelling, KH does go overboard with it sometimes. So this would be a neat way to still pay homage to this series' tropes, but also turn them on their head and give a new perspective to them.

Luxu

Awards
Me, too, friend. Me, too:)

I was sort of hoping it was going to go that way (though the MoM may be a well-intentioned extremist, I guess; it's still probably too early to be able to say), but him being evil is so refreshing to me. If one of the apprentices had been the traitor, it would have been too obvious with the setup this story had, and would have been a repeat of the story of AtW.

I'm glad that the MoM is shady, and that so far it's looking like him and the sixth apprentice might be working together? It's also still too early to say that, I know. LOL. But I'm truly hoping for it, because then it would be the exact opposite of what happened with Xehanort and Ansem, which would be awesome.

As much as I love parallels in storytelling, KH does go overboard with it sometimes. So this would be a neat way to still pay homage to this series' tropes, but also turn them on their head and give a new perspective to them.

The Keyblade War was mysterious, Xehanort said it was a war for Kingdom Hearts and the X-Blade. But now we know Kingdom Hearts or the X-Blade was not known at the time, it began from thirst of Lux or thinking what one was collecting it for darkness. Thus a war broke out, and it most likely only lasted a few days. Or maybe only a day, perhaps the Foretellers had to kill their own unions to prevent the war from doing anymore damage. But one thing still doesn't feel right, if the unions fought one another, five unions exist. Only four seem to have fought, and the player would not be capable of surviving such a conflict unless they summoned the X-Blade or had help.

Lavine

My THEORY:

>What if the MoM (Sora`s bloodline or Mickey smth) ran away to change the prophecy? (or something) and Luxu who was left behind searched and re-lived and never found his master?...leaving him to just watch all the deaths and tradegies, thus turning into darkness...

>"So there will be no VICTOR" because all 6 of them are corrupted. (that`s why he left..so good can come out with these 6)

>we all know that the profecy tells that in the end "On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire"... however, only the master knows what`s written ahead of that prophecy (the lost pages). So what if the MoM ripped the page so one can know, how will the darknes be defeated (so the darkness can`t prepare what`s coming in the end, but only the MoM)

>The foretellers was devided, Resulting to the keyblade war (it was in the BoP,and to create a new generation, he didn`t bother. let them all die instead). Instead, went to the future and made these 6 lights UNITE instead of killing each other. So what if he needed 7 generations (the 7 guardians of light) or 7 parts of himself to defeat the darkness

>this is a very wierd thought... but I think it is very relevant:
isn`t it weird that LUXU and LUX uses same letters...(this feels like the same Riku and Rikku mistake.. and if i was Nomura, I`ll never do the same mistake EVER...)

BTW, I`m new here, so.. nice to meet you all:)

Luxu

Awards
My THEORY:

>What if the MoM (Sora`s bloodline or Mickey smth) ran away to change the prophecy? (or something) and Luxu who was left behind searched and re-lived and never found his master?...leaving him to just watch all the deaths and tradegies, thus turning into darkness...

>"So there will be no VICTOR" because all 6 of them are corrupted. (that`s why he left..so good can come out with these 6)

>we all know that the profecy tells that in the end "On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire"... however, only the master knows what`s written ahead of that prophecy (the lost pages). So what if the MoM ripped the page so one can know, how will the darknes be defeated (so the darkness can`t prepare what`s coming in the end, but only the MoM)

>The foretellers was devided, Resulting to the keyblade war (it was in the BoP,and to create a new generation, he didn`t bother. let them all die instead). Instead, went to the future and made these 6 lights UNITE instead of killing each other. So what if he needed 7 generations (the 7 guardians of light) or 7 parts of himself to defeat the darkness

>this is a very wierd thought... but I think it is very relevant:
isn`t it weird that LUXU and LUX uses same letters...(this feels like the same Riku and Rikku mistake.. and if i was Nomura, I`ll never do the same mistake EVER...)

BTW, I`m new here, so.. nice to meet you all:)

Luxu means Lust and Lux means light. The MoM could be good, and I theorized long ago he "disappeared" knowing he can't change it and feels responsible for giving people keyblades that would lead to a war. Most keyblade users collect LUX blindly while Skuld, Ephemera, and the Player are aware everything is an illusion. Luxu also pulled a keyblade out on Ava, who was just asking questions. Unless Aced followed her to Luxu, and he noticed Aced and is going to attack him.

Morgenstern

Awards
Luxu means Lust and Lux means light. The MoM could be good, and I theorized long ago he "disappeared" knowing he can't change it and feels responsible for giving people keyblades that would lead to a war. Most keyblade users collect LUX blindly while Skuld, Ephemera, and the Player are aware everything is an illusion. Luxu also pulled a keyblade out on Ava, who was just asking questions. Unless Aced followed her to Luxu, and he noticed Aced and is going to attack him.

Now that seems like a decent twist. But one can't deny that he has both the Black Coat and Xehanort's Goat-Blade (Speaking of which, Luxu seems to have deviated from the Arcanne Wisse animals with that). Then again, Young Xehanort seems to be the most noble of Organization XIII-2 an thus has cast doubts on whether he is evil or not (affiliation aside)

(and please don't use my post as a springboard for any "Xehanort Returns: Organization XIII" jokes :p)

Luxu

Awards
Now that seems like a decent twist. But one can't deny that he has both the Black Coat and Xehanort's Goat-Blade (Speaking of which, Luxu seems to have deviated from the Arcanne Wisse animals with that). Then again, Young Xehanort seems to be the most noble of Organization XIII-2 an thus has cast doubts on whether he is evil or not (affiliation aside)

(and please don't use my post as a springboard for any "Xehanort Returns: Organization XIII" jokes :p)

Luxu never gave Xehanort his keyblade, he kinda just stole it from a wall.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Now that seems like a decent twist. But one can't deny that he has both the Black Coat and Xehanort's Goat-Blade (Speaking of which, Luxu seems to have deviated from the Arcanne Wisse animals with that).
I have no idea what "Arcanne Wisse" means, but I'm gonna guess that you're referring to the deadly sins animals... In which case, Luxu hasn't deviated at all. It was determined some time ago that the goat's been used to represent the sin of Lust in the past.

Then again, Young Xehanort seems to be the most noble of Organization XIII-2 an thus has cast doubts on whether he is evil or not (affiliation aside)
I gotta say, "noble" is one of the very last things that comes to mind when I think about this guy...

Morgenstern

Awards
I have no idea what "Arcanne Wisse" means, but I'm gonna guess that you're referring to the deadly sins animals... In which case, Luxu hasn't deviated at all. It was determined some time ago that the goat's been used to represent the sin of Lust in the past.

I gotta say, "noble" is one of the very last things that comes to mind when I think about this guy...

The Ancrene Wisse (Yes I'm aware I misspelled it in my last post) is some sort of ancient text that apparently lists the animal for Lust as a Scorpion, The Foreteller's animal themes also seem to be inspire by this. Though I supoose this deliberation was on purpose, to further emphasize Luxu as different from his peers (since he is not a Foreteller).

as for the noble part. I sorta agree, but the terms are relative and Young Xehanort relatively seems like the least evil of the bunch, more apathetic really.

Luxu

Awards
The Ancrene Wisse (Yes I'm aware I misspelled it in my last post) is some sort of ancient text that apparently lists the animal for Lust as a Scorpion, The Foreteller's animal themes also seem to be inspire by this. Though I supoose this deliberation was on purpose, to further emphasize Luxu as different from his peers (since he is not a Foreteller).

as for the noble part. I sorta agree, but the terms are relative and Young Xehanort relatively seems like the least evil of the bunch, more apathetic really.

Young Xehanort only really joined because he told himself too.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

There are several different animals that can represent the seven deadly sins depending on which source and/or which mythology one looks. Each sin has at least three different animals that can represent it.

Uh, I'd say the "least" evil out of the bunch are those who are forced into it against their will by the Overnort's possession shtick.
Young Xehanort at least goes with a "fine, whatever, let's do it"-attitude at it and what he pulled on Sora in DDD can arguably be described as Terra's and Ven's fates from BBS combined.

Luxu

Awards
There are several different animals that can represent the seven deadly sins depending on which source and/or which mythology one looks. Each sin has at least three different animals that can represent it.

Uh, I'd say the "least" evil out of the bunch are those who are forced into it against their will by the Overnort's possession shtick.
Young Xehanort at least goes with a "fine, whatever, let's do it"-attitude at it and what he pulled on Sora in DDD can arguably be described as Terra's and Ven's fates from BBS combined.

I wonder how weird it must feel seeing yourself all old.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Plus, you have to understand that Young Xehanort is a definitive version of Master Xehanort. Therefore, all he's really doing by abiding by Master Xehanort is listening to his future self which is literally him listening to himself. That is still Young Xehanort doing as he pleases. It's not like Terra-nort where someone else's body was hijacked nor was it like Braig in which a bargain had to be made.

Hirokey123

Awards
If you hurt someone in a dream do you wake up with it bothering? No typically you wake up, the memory quickly fades, and you go on with your life.

You have to realize that for YX this is basically one big lucid dream for him. All these wonderful sights, all these people he meets, from his perspective none of them exist. When his time ends he will wake back up on his island having forgotten everything. It's really hard to care when you know all your memories are going to be erased and when you wake back up none of this will exist until many MANY years later. Think of it like in Coded, how Data Roxas said Data Sora didn't need to feel sorry or anything if he mistreated people because he'll just forget what he is going to do anyway. So he can hurt people and when he leaves the room the memories vanish letting him get off scott free.

There isn't a point to him caring about what happens to Sora, he already knows in the future he won't care about Sora's wellbeing so his own feelings towards Sora here and now are irrelevant. And it's not like he has to worry about guilt because he knows he'll wake up without any memory of what he did. Thus what you get is pure apathy "nothing I do matters, nothing I feel matters, nothing about my life can change". I'm destined to hate Sora, I'm destined to be the villain, I'm destined to forget everything...so why care why even struggle.

Hirokey123

Awards
DDD

Sora:What are you saying that he knew everything that would happen?
YX:No not everything....but remember Ansem possessed Riku and saw his experiences in real time
Sora:So that could only tell him so much, how did he know I would be here today?
YX:Simple....
*BOOM*
Sora:Kairi!
*Kairi flies into Sora*
*Weird staby sound effect and Sora sinks back into sleep*

The it transitions over to the scene about how Sora had been to Traverse Town many times, again and again like deja vu. Oh...

Oh my god I think I get those scenes now. Luxu/MoM their heart became stored in Xehanort in the same way Kairi's became stored in Sora (or I guess Roxas, Xion, etc...). Not possessed but in a kind of symbiotic relationship like Sora and Kairi were. And from that he gained access to the experiences of Luxu/MoM and what did the MoM see? He's seen the future so much so he created a book containing the future. That's what the line of deja vu is suppose to mean, that Luxu/MoM already experienced this future a long time ago in fact he may of experienced the future over and over again if he could see into it whenever he wanted. But you know as we saw even if you host a heart you don't get immediate access to all their memories, Sora for all his connection and understanding only has ever felt/seen a handful of the memories of others. That would be why Xehanort didn't know everything.

Also a crazy thought just occurred to me but what if....Apprentice Xehanort is Luxu? Think about it AX sounds completely sincere when he said his name isn't Xehanort. What if he really isn't Xehanort but Luxu instead and he's been following the orders of his master since the beginning. That is to keep his name and identity hidden. That would explain why he stole Ansem's name! That would explain how Xemnas knew about the room of awakening! That would explain...well literally everything about Apprentice Xehanort now that I think about.

Last edited:

Morgenstern

Awards
Also a crazy thought just occurred to me but what if....Apprentice Xehanort is Luxu? Think about it AX sounds completely sincere when he said his name isn't Xehanort. What if he really isn't Xehanort but Luxu instead and he's been following the orders of his master since the beginning. That is to keep his name and identity hidden. That would explain why he stole Ansem's name! That would explain how Xemnas knew about the room of awakening! That would explain...well literally everything about Apprentice Xehanort now that I think about.

It would also explain the Goat-Blade, but the question is how? Does Luxu have immortality or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back