• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X [chi] New World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

Greetings everyone.

I have not yet played KH chi, but have been following the updates since the announcement date of this game.

But, what makes me wondering is the lack of new Disney worlds update.

Until today, this game is already two years old, but the playable worlds so far are only five: Daybreak Town, Dwarf Woodlands, Wonderland, Agrabah, and Olympus Coliseum.

So, is this game supposed to be only represent few number of world since this is considered as spin-off game?

If KH chi really becomes a smart-phone game mentioned by Nomura in recent news, I hope this is not true because what makes KH so entertaining is the variety of Disney worlds and the chance of interacting with Disney characters in their worlds.

Xelon99

Awards
Actually, the game is fully canon and not so much a spinoff. And in the menu there's one empty spot for a world, rumoured to be Beasts Castle or Enchanted Dominion. And as it's an MMO-esk game there will most likely be more worlds and stories to come in the future. Besides, you'll take quite a long time playing the game if you follow both the storyline and events. The lack of worlds isn't a big problem so far, least not for me.

Personally I don't believe chi will be the smartphone entry Nomura talked about. As a browser game with surprisingly many options, I imagine putting it on a simple smartphone will be hard. Not so much for the graphics or difficulty of the game, but more for the size of the screen. You walk around in worlds on maps which are pretty big. I just doubt it'll fit on a smartphone screen, specially when the controls are in touch. On a tablet however, it could work.

Davidsawr

Technically you can already play it on your smartphones if you use the Puffin Browser.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah I doubt that they are coming anytime soon. The game has become lazier and lazier while procrastinating a few important updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back