• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Main Story Scenes w/ English Subs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue confirmed its December 2016 release in the newly unveiled E3 2016 trailer. This collection includes:

• Dream Drop Distance HD – a remaster of the 2012 3DS installment
  • 0.2 Birth by Sleep – a brief playable chapter following Aqua in the Realm of Darkness
  • χ[chi] Back Cover – a cinematic movie that covers the events of χ[chi] from the perspective of the Foretellers

But despite the anticipation for this title, there is much concern within the community for Back Cover. While many have been able to experience the events it covers through the original χ[chi], a PC browser social game, or its mobile counterpart, Unchained χ, there are still those who have either not had the opportunity to play or have no intention to, but still want to learn more about it before 2.8 releases.

Even though detailed mission guides and scene transcriptions have been provided since the games' respective launches, we understand that it's much easier for players if they are able to simply see the events play out with their own eyes. 

We've gone through the entirety of χ[chi] thus far and have uploaded all of the main story scenes with English subtitles for your viewing pleasuere, available on our Youtube Channel. All translations are credited to goldpanner.

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] will be terminated on September 1, 2016 but the story will continue until then, so check back later for new additions!

Be sure to follow us on our dedicated χ[chi Twitter!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
That's a great idea since the theater mode will vanish with browser [chi]. Will you use the official NA translation for the subs when it's available?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you! This is awesome :) I looked yesterday and I think I found a version containing all the cutscenes from mission 1-300 but this is great as well.
Haven't had to time to look at anything yet (except the opening which I checked out when it was still rather new)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's a great idea since the theater mode will vanish with browser [chi]. Will you use the official NA translation for the subs when it's available?

Yeah, I will! Thankfully I kept all the video and subtitle files so everything can be swapped out easily.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I sat down and watch every video yesterday, thankfully it wasn't very long.

That was very informative, thanks for that. Now I know why everyone was freaking out over the dandelion in the Back Cover trailer.

The story isn't finished though, is it?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Yay! Thank you so much for this, you guys!

As much as I like and appreciate Everglow's playthrough, I actually prefer you guys' translations (for example, in the fight with Ava disguising herself you translated Player's line to "Raise your Keyblade", but the line in Everglow's video was "Wield your Keyblade", and I prefer "Raise your Keyblade" more), and I just love how adorable your avatar is!

Yay, for a girl avatar bonding with Skuld!

Even though Player will probably end up being a boy if they settle on an appearance for them in Back Cover (and really, I'd be more than fine with that if it were to happen), but at least for now I'm going to enjoy girls actually getting to be friends with each other in this series for once.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I sat down and watch every video yesterday, thankfully it wasn't very long.

That was very informative, thanks for that. Now I know why everyone was freaking out over the dandelion in the Back Cover trailer.

The story isn't finished though, is it?

Nope! Chi is being terminated on September 1, so we have 2 more story updates left.

Yay! Thank you so much for this, you guys!

As much as I like and appreciate Everglow's playthrough, I actually prefer you guys' translations (for example, in the fight with Ava disguising herself you translated Player's line to "Raise your Keyblade", but the line in Everglow's video was "Wield your Keyblade", and I prefer "Raise your Keyblade" more), and I just love how adorable your avatar is!

Thanks! goldpanner's translations were the first ones ever for chi so much props to her for all her help for the past 3 years <3

(Also sorry if the abrupt avatar change in the later videos was weird. I went back to re-record a lot of the scenes now that I have a new laptop that can actually run this game)

Last edited:

Wildbullet

It's nice to hear about the fairytale again. Do we have an entire archive of the other worlds too? Because I stopped playing after fighting Master Ava the first time around and just watched Everglow's videos. Chi is a fairy-tale version of the true events, so I also wonder if Back Cover will be faithful to that or will show a more gruesome side.

Although, I'm confused why a rendition of Naminé's theme was there when the story was being told to Kairi, considering she did not even exist yet. You'll notice it at 1:09.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's nice to hear about the fairytale again. Do we have an entire archive of the other worlds too? Because I stopped playing after fighting Master Ava the first time around and just watched Everglow's videos. Chi is a fairy-tale version of the true events, so I also wonder if Back Cover will be faithful to that or will show a more gruesome side.

Although, I'm confused why a rendition of Naminé's theme was there when the story was being told to Kairi, considering she did not even exist yet. You'll notice it at 1:09.

The videos for the other worlds will go up after E3! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back