• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X [chi] - Luxu is the Black Coat in 2.8!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Gill17

Hey guys so basically I had a thought about Luxu and the Master of Masters. Recently in an interview, Nomura stated that the Man in the Black Coat in the 2.8 trailer is the Master of Masters. But I had another thought. Say that he wasn't the Master of Masters. Say he was actually Luxu! There's some reasons for my reasoning behind this. First of all, if we analyse the behaviour of Black Coat in the 2.8 trailer when he was talking to Ira, he was far too carefree. It doesn't feel very... Master-like, I guess you could say.

I expect the Master of Masters to be more sophisticated and serious, rather than carefree and such. To be honest, the man in the 2.8 trailer acted a lot like Sora did, and that's not how I feel like the Master of Masters would act. So what I'm suggesting is that the Man in the Black Coat is actually Luxu in the 2.8 trailer, but he's posing as the Master of Masters in front of the other Foretellers. I might be grasping at straws here, but I took a closer look at the sprites of both Luxu and the Master of Masters. I'm not too sure how to add pictures in, as I only joined today, so if someone can post those two sprites I'd appreciate it.

Anyway. So I zoomed in on the sprites and saw something. The Master of Masters has a normal zipper on his Black Coat, whereas it looks like Luxu has a different shaped zipper. It's definitely longer than the Master of Masters's zipper. Also, in the 2.8 trailer, the Black Coat has a triangular zipper.

Also, as we know now that Luxu's Keyblade (and with it, his will) has been passed onto Xehanort, there's another part in the 2.8 trailer. I went back over it just to make sure. When Black Coat's standing on his own on a hill, he says "Darkness will prevail, and light expire." Young Xehanort also says this very same line in the 2015 E3 Trailer for KH3! So like I said, Luxu's will has been passed onto Xehanort, which is shown by the Keyblade and this line. It gives me more evidence that the man in the Black Coat in the 2.8 trailer is actually Luxu, just posing as the Master of Masters judging by what Nomura said!

But hey, I was thinking this was a cool theory. I might be grasping at straws, and thinking too much into it, but let me know what you think! Like I said, it's just a cool theory I thought up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back