• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts X[Chi] Kingdom box?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelyex

So um, i recently started playing kingdom hearts X[chi] and i was searching online, and i see there is this Kingdom box thing you can buy, but, where can i get one? it only says that it have a lot of items such as the Organization Replica coat(A item i want) so i was wondering myself, where can i get this kingdom box? any information you guys provide me with, anything, will be awesome. thanks all who read till here.

Eir

Awards
The 'Kingdom Box' is a monthly combo box that can only be purchased from the in-game Shop, but you need to use real money to buy these and they're also typically one of the most expensive items to purchase.

Furthermore, the Organisation Coat was only in the January Kingdom Box if I recall correctly and is no longer available.

You can view March's Kingdom Box here: スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーム・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

Axelyex

The 'Kingdom Box' is a monthly combo box that can only be purchased from the in-game Shop, but you need to use real money to buy these and they're also typically one of the most expensive items to purchase.

Furthermore, the Organisation Coat was only in the January Kingdom Box if I recall correctly and is no longer available.

You can view March's Kingdom Box here: スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE
thanks..... too bad, i can't get a organization coat anymore.... Thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back