• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Had Plans to be Localized

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The language barrier is pretty much what keeps me from playing Chi. I love the guides we have and that we report on it, because then I actually get to know what the heck is going on in that game. But I don't partake because I would likely find myself too frustrated to continue after a while.

I REALLY WANT A LOCALIZATION. DISNEY, PLS.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Just for clarification, all of those things you have to pay for, right? Cause I'm in love with that Mickey costume but if it costs cash, not worth it lol xD

The language barrier is pretty much what keeps me from playing Chi. I love the guides we have and that we report on it, because then I actually get to know what the heck is going on in that game. But I don't partake because I would likely find myself too frustrated to continue after a while.

I REALLY WANT A LOCALIZATION. DISNEY, PLS.

I'll admit the worst part is the cutscenes because while the menus are really easy to navigate, the cutscenes really can't be memorized. You'll have to read the translations here, but it's a fun game even without that and after you get the hang of it, it's really easy to play. I will admit I'm quite upset that they aren't localizing it, but I can't say anything anyone in the past 2 pages haven't already said to express it lol

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Just for clarification, all of those things you have to pay for, right? Cause I'm in love with that Mickey costume but if it costs cash, not worth it lol xD

Unfortunately, yes. One box consists of a lot, so naturally it goes at a stellar price tag of 10,000 charge money (around 100 USD).

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Just get Facebook to publish the game. Let them integrate their system and we're set.

Quartz

Awards
Unfortunately, yes. One box consists of a lot, so naturally it goes at a stellar price tag of 10,000 charge money (around 100 USD).
Dang. Any word on how long the boxes are going to be offered? I *might* be able to swing one in three weeks,

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They should be available for a long time.

Edit: whoops thought this was the KH2.5 box collection thread.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dang. Any word on how long the boxes are going to be offered? I *might* be able to swing one in three weeks,

It'll be available until maintenance on August 14.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Is the 4x boost important to you? If it is, you might want to reconsider as, if memory serves me right, the boost will expire on 14 August. If you're just going for the artwork and freebies, then you can go ahead and not have to worry about anything.

Quartz

Awards
Nah, the card itself will still be plenty strong even without it, and i'll have everything else too. Besides I really can't do it now without causing myself some financial woes.

I want to buy, but my first priority is my own needs. As it should be.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
$100 O____O WOOOOOAH! I love Chi and all, I do, but for $100 I'd rather put that towards importing 2.5, getting a PAK figure, or heck splurging and getting one of those ridiculously expensive KH jewelry pieces :p That's just my prerogative though, something that will last forever :D

Eir

Awards
Actually, if you're using a service like cn-usa.com, it's around $139 USD for the 10000 bundle. It can be even higher depending on what your currency is if it's not US. They do a pretty good job at making you want to spend that much, but unless you're loaded or heavily invested in the game it's ultimately not worth it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So I'm curious, how much is the JPY-to-charge money exchange rate for Yahoo! JP Wallet and WebMoney (which you can buy at convenience stores in Japan)? Services like what Eir mentioned must have higher rates (in this case, 1.39 to 1) because they must make some profit to keep their business up and running.

dremora_

Not a huge fan of social browser games, but anything Kingdom Hearts I'm down to try out! Maybe it will get a localization some day.:cool:

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Such a shame. Now X will be the only KH game that we never play. I hope another company can help with releasing it.
Well you can still play it now even if it's in japanese...., if the game doesn't get localized i still plan to play it, it being in japanese doesn't concern me since i love KH and especially love X[Chi], but if it does get localized most of everyone playing it then would have missed the past events, cards, the anniversary event, and past premium stuff from it's japanese counterpart if they decide to not do them in the localized version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back