• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] - Development Team Report #7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards

Greetings Kingdom Hearts X[chi] players!

Today, a new report from the development team has been issued with details on the upcoming contents that what we can look forward to in the near future!

The details for the long-awaited Ultimate Card system has finally been released. A huge welcome back to the past limited cards that many have missed. Preview of a Dungeon Mode that looks so exciting. New stories for Olympus Coliseum. Deflation in Skill Costs. And finally, announcement of a Theater Mode and improved Avatar Customizations!

The below report has been fully translated, thanks to Kazr10. 

Development Team Report #7

Thank you for your continuous support towards KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi].

This time, we will be introducing to you on the contents that is expected to be updated from late Septeber.

We hope everyone will continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi].

Ultimate Card System

Further Evolve your High Purity Cards!
By obtaining certain key items from Mission rewards, you can use them on a High Purity SR+ card to evolve it into its Ultimate form! When a card is in its Ultimate Form, you can fuse High Purity SR+ cards onto it to make it even stronger!

Get stronger than the strongest and reach heights previously unknown by fusing SR+ cards with certain items!

※A portion of the stats of the SR+ cards used will be permanently added to the Ultimate Card's stats. Furthermore if the material card is boosted, the additional stats onto the Ultimate will take into account the boost effects. And it is permanent!
※Only High Purity SR+ cards can be turned into Ultimate Cards, and only High Purity SR+ cards can be fused with an Ultimate Card.
※Arriving on 25th September.

Fuse SR+ cards to transfer their strength to the resulting Ultimate Card!

Revival Campaign

From 25th September, past event and limited SR+ cards will return! All of them will come with a x2.5 Boost, make use of this great opportunity for the Ultimate System!

Old friends or old foes alike, you can't possibly resist the newfound power they are more than willing to lend you.

Dungeon Mode (Unconfirmed Title)

Dungeons will be added to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] in early November!
Fight through strong enemies and reach the top within the shortest distance!

Dungeons will be a test of your mettle. Only the bravest will brave the unknown and emerge as the strongest!

Next Story Preview

Coming late September, Olympus Coliseum will be heading towards its climax!

Three heads up for the conclusion of Olympus Coliseum storyline!

Adjustment of Skill Attachment/Detachment Cost

For players to further enjoy the game, skill attachment/detachment cost will permanently be halved.

No details yet on the date of implementation.

Future Implementations

Theater Mode
  Additional Avatar Parts for further Customization
  User Interface Improvements

※These are still in the planning stages.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What I'm most expecting is the dungeon mode. To differentiate it from normal fields, surely specific mechanics will apply to dungeons, and although these mechanics could take form in absurd limitations or handicaps, it should provide more variety.

Also, 'em proper Gargoyles and Hook Bats! Does it mean that there will be a dungeon in Beast's Castle? Does it mean that Beast's Castle is coming soon? Though, I really wouldn't hold my breath as there have been cases in which stuff in Developers' Report wouldn't be realised until months later.

Edit: A second, closer look at the dungeon mode snapshots shows Daybreak Town instead. Oh well, still excited.

Nial

Awards
this is the best development report ever! Ultimate card? Hell yes! Card revival? Please, yes! Dungeons?? Omg yes! I don't think i've ever been this excited about Chi *_*

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
What is interesting to me about the dungeons is that the description said "Reach the top within the shortest distance". You would expect stuff like "Clear the dungeon without taking any damage", or "Clear the dungeon within X minutes".

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
What is interesting to me about the dungeons is that the description said "Reach the top within the shortest distance". You would expect stuff like "Clear the dungeon without taking any damage", or "Clear the dungeon within X minutes".
Well you can freely walk around in the game...

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait till the rich players using their x5 boosted cards to fuse into an Ultimate Card..........

Nial

Awards
i wonder how many cards you can use for the ultimate card thing... will there be a number like the limit cut with how many more HP SR+ you can use? It would be pretty OP if there wasn't a limit (*sees the future with paying players defeat a lv666 in one shot*)

Zero_Rock

Awards
Also notice that they didn't mention anymore Keyblade upgrade, this probably menas we can max all the Keyblades with no problem XD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Also notice that they didn't mention anymore Keyblade upgrade, this probably menas we can max all the Keyblades with no problem XD

Actually, a silhouette of Olympia was found in the game data. The current +40 form still doesn't match the silhouette, so chances are there will be +50 Keyblades.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Since when has it been in the files? And... even larger than +40?

It's been there since long, even before +40 Keyblades were a thing. Sorry I can't remember where it was posted, nor do I feel like digging through old posts for that... XD

Zero_Rock

Awards
Oh, so THIS is what you were talking about, but man, this has been way too long ago XD But since idk if I should upgrade my Keyblades, then I'll just keep my orichalcums so I don't lose them :D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The dungeons sound interesting, although they will probably the grinding spots for the ultimate card materials. I'm still not sure what to think of these cards, with all the different boosts going on does it even matter if you can gain another fraction by sacrificing SR+ cards? I mean this system is practially aimed at the 500+ players (those that have enough spare high purified SR+ cards), but these are also the people that buy the most cards, who keep this game going so to speak. SE wants to keep selling cards, so the cards from the shop will always be better in the long run.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm surprised the first dungeon they want to make is in Daybreak Town. Unless they're trying to re-use the Anniversary area, but those look like new rooms to me. You'd think it would be in a place that would rationally have a dungeon, like Olympus Coliseum, or in Dwarf Woodlands which is otherwise wrapped up. Not in the place that I imagine is a stones' throw from my character's house. (Now, a final dungeon I could see. In that big background tower, of course.) My bet: it's going to be that Lighthouse you could barely visit during the Anniversary event.

One way or another, I'm pretty excited about this mash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back