• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X [chi] cash shop?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royaken

Hello everyone! I'm new to the KHx scene and I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience so far! That being said I was really hoping there was a way to buy the game cash for use here in the states? I may be blind but I looked around and could not find any information and I would love to buy some.

I tried simply doing it from the game screen but when I entered my billing address it would not take it(assuming bcuz it's not in Japan). If any of you have bought game cash for this game or know where to find the information I would much appreciate the help :). Thank you and have a great day!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The best way is to purchase Webmoney. Here's the guide: Puddin'

From what I've heard from others, it is very reliable and you get the code almost immediately. Though the price may be a little inflated, it should be well worth it.

Since you are new, I have to warn you that purchasing stuff in Chi can be very very costly.

You have the daily mega potions & ethers @ 100 yen each. Larger batches will cost 5000 yen.
You have the monthly premium boxes with lots of goodies @ 10000 yen each.
You have biweekly premium raise draws @ 1000 yen each draw minimum.
Lastly, you have the Fairy Godmothers, Ultimate Moogles, Ultimate Gems, and stuff to make your strongest deck @ at least 5000 yen to make just 1 max card.

The events in this game is a never ending cycle.

Royaken

Wow thank you so much for the quick reply! I'll check all this out asap. Also, a quick question(related to what you just said I think). I got a card from a chest yesterday, an SR+ Moogle attack card with a 999 cost. What is that good for?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back