• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts X[chi] 3rd Anniversary Key Art Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Ahhh! I can see my Riku much better! *squee* Thanks Sign! :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Updated with a higher-quality version!

3rd%20anniversary.png
Now we have a better look at Riku's crotch. Thanks Sign!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Thank you, Sign! You're the best! Now I can even moreso happily cry over the fact that Kairi's new outfit isn't much like her KHII outfit at all (like a lot of us were thinking it was before, and would therefore have sort of been a cop out if that had been the case). :D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well guys kingdom hearts x has only cople more days until the first ends who ready for the finale part two

Prismere

Anyone know if selling these Key Art cards will still give you 6 special coins for KHUx? If you have the card in the browser game, try selling it and the confirmation screen should show how many you'd get. I know they're not on SQEX list but that came out before these were released (I think...lol).

I REALLY want to buy em but only if they're gonna sell for 6 in the end :p

Nial

Awards
Anyone know if selling these Key Art cards will still give you 6 special coins for KHUx? If you have the card in the browser game, try selling it and the confirmation screen should show how many you'd get. I know they're not on SQEX list but that came out before these were released (I think...lol).

I REALLY want to buy em but only if they're gonna sell for 6 in the end :p

you can't get the key arts for the 3rd anniversary anymore, the event shop closed on the 11th.

here is a list of all the cards that sold when ultimitized give 6 coins スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーム・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back