• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts X[chi] 3rd Anniversary Key Art Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
tumblr_mw04wgCVFO1s6dpceo4_r1_400.jpg

whoops who put this here

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Riku's outfit looks so......normal. I was naturally expecting something similar to his previous outfits. I also find this outfit odd because his clothes got lighter each iteration, so seeing him wearing a black hoodie and not like, say, something I did, is odd.
I wonder if it's actually a version of the Org. coat and not his true outfit.

Kairi has apparently joined Team Magma.
The little ears on Kairi's hoodie are adorable (and suspiciously like the ears on the Foreteller hoods.)
From what we can see her outfit looks similar to her KH2 outfit.

Curious why Ventus is there.

inb4 Player is Ventus

... Somehow.

Wha? Uuuh...well, on looking further into things like Chirithy = Dream Eater and the possibility of at least one version of Daybreak Town being in the Realm of Sleep, Ventus being right now in a deep sleep since a decade to heal his heart and no time flowing in the RoS this notion is not completely out of the question. o_0

I'm just thinking, 'cause, the Daybreak Town trio is Player, Ephemera, Skuld, but Ventus is there, so...

I mean, looking at the new story update, something happened to Player.
Ava also mentions that Player may be reaching the state of being Unchained, not that we even know what that means yet...

I'm saying it mostly as a joke but also I think it might happen

Well, this particular "trio" is more of an fan-invention up to now as we never see all three together even once, but theoretically this possibility is indeed there.

It's also maybe something worth of note that so far we know that Ventus had to suffer having his heart shattered twice in the series, once at the fault of Xehanort when creating Vanitas and another time at the fault of Vanitas when he forcibly tried to merge with Ven and forged the proto-X-blade against his will.
However, it may also be possible that these two heart-shatterings were actually the second and third time and we haven't even witnessed the first time yet.
0_0

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I am excited about the potential fan-art the fandom might start to create about these outfits. Need more Kairi with a dress hoodie hybrid that has adorable ears.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
by the way i dont if just just me but skuld look awfully close to to xion in the picture

Hirokey123

Awards
Ava and Gula were said to be really close right? Maybe the reason Ventus is on there is because Kairi and Ventus are stand-ins for Ava and Gula which is how it connects to the Chi anniversary.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I dunno, how you you explain Riku suddenly rocking shortsleeves and a hoodie?
Kiiinda wish Kairi could've had a more dramatic change. Her outfit looks the same except for the Team Magma hood.

I actually wish for a vastly bigger version of the art piece as I think Kairi's outfit is actually different like i.e. she has her shoulders covered and some other subtle things but it is very difficult to properly discern because of both the limited size and limited angle of the art.

Ven gets his spikes chopped. I like it a lot.

My theory is as follows: Sora goes to Realm of Sleep to see his Dream Eater friends. Amid the happy reunion, a small cat-like cutie appears tells Sora there is something important he must show him. Leads him to Daybreak Town trapped in their eternal mission loop and Chirithy uses this to show Sora the history of the Foretellers and the start of the Keyblade War. Skuld and Ephemera are there and talk to Sora. Sora then unlocks Daybreak Town to free it from its endless sleep. Gives him the new Keyblade in KH3.

Daybreak Town is changed into Cable Town, is saved, Skuld and Ephemera become important to KH3.

None of this will be right.

I dunno, did Ven's hairstyle really change or is it just adjusted like Sora's is in the new KH III look?

While it may not exactly go down like this I can actually see parts of it happen somehow.

Curious why Ventus is there.

0_0

Seeing any plausibility to those thought games/theories? *ggg*

Ava and Gula were said to be really close right? Maybe the reason Ventus is on there is because Kairi and Ventus are stand-ins for Ava and Gula which is how it connects to the Chi anniversary.

Except that if they wanted to portray Ava and Gula they would have placed them directly on the art and not Kairi and Ventus? Ava and Gula are not Kairi and Ventus...they also stand nowhere near each other as Kairi is in the lower part with Sora and Riku while Ventus is all way up to the top and despite placed closest to Ephemera, still stands alone.
Chirithy, Ephemera and Skuld are primarily how it connects to the Chi anniversary.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
@Redcrown; lol, you maybe right! Man, hope to see more work from Nomura again soon! I love Riku's look. =w=

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Always good to see new Nomura art! Man, the KH hype just keeps rising, can't wait for 2.8. When KH3 finally someday comes it's going to be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back