• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts X[chi] 3rd Anniversary Key Art Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I.... don't follow? It's the same Key Art from the OP that was screenshotted by Sign before the article went up
It's missing all of the card-details (like the border, attribute, description, etc) so you can better see the actual art, is what I think they're saying.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So was the last Quest update the last one for X? Or will there possibly be one more? I'd go with the latter because that was too much of a cliff-hanger.
the next quest update is the last one

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's missing all of the card-details (like the border, attribute, description, etc) so you can better see the actual art, is what I think they're saying.
So then

3rd%20anniversary.png

???

redcrown

Awards

Yes exactly, but I had a hard time trying to post the pic itself so I just linked the tweet instead. If someone can please do.

Edit chaser beat my comment

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I was starting to think that Riku and Kairi weren't gonna get new duds, so I had little hope for anyone else... but could this mean Lea is gonna get an actual outfit too? How likely is that do you think? Not that we'll see it until the game releases probably.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I was starting to think that Riku and Kairi weren't gonna get new duds, so I had little hope for anyone else... but could this mean Lea is gonna get an actual outfit too? How likely is that do you think? Not that we'll see it until the game releases probably.
wht would did you think they weren't going to get new outfits their outfits change each game well new number game plus i though nomura said in somewhere he was going to get kairi and riku new outfits?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Nomura has said that he had finished designing new outfits for "Sora, Riku and the others".
I think we can definitely assume Lea will get an actual outfit. I doubt he wants to spend forever in the uniform of the organization he hated lol. I just wonder if he'll have a new outfit right at the beginning, or if he'll rip off his coat in a dramatic moment to reveal his new outfit a la Riku and Mickey in KH2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lmao here I am thinking "KH3 duds cause X is almost over, 2.8 leads into 3, they're starting 3's promotion" then I realise it's the 3rd anniversary so of course KH3 would be on the card.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Lmao here I am thinking "KH3 duds cause X is almost over, 2.8 leads into 3, they're starting 3's promotion" then I realise it's the 3rd anniversary so of course KH3 would be on the card.
it could be both to celerate 3rd anivesity but also to promte 3 as in the new outfits

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it could be both to celerate 3rd anivesity but also to promte 3 as in the new outfits
The first anniversary was Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Chirthy.

Second was Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Namine, and Chirithy.

Third is Sora, Riku, Kairi, Skuld, Ephemer, and Chirithy.

Each anniversary is connected to a numbered game. How I never saw this I don't know.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm still really not over the matching buttons on Sora and Riku's outfits. Also Sora needs his hood on so they are all matching.

I dunno, did Ven's hairstyle really change or is it just adjusted like Sora's is in the new KH III look?

Nah, his hair actually looks shorter at the top like somebody took scissors to it and then ruffled it up to even it out. Guess we won't really know until we see him in X or in KH3.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Each anniversary is connected to a numbered game. How I never saw this I don't know.
dont forgt each the clotes are the same one form each game so kairi and riku clothes are there kh3 clothes

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

wonder which hooded asshole is getting drawn for the 4th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back