News ► Kingdom Hearts X[chi] 3rd Anniversary Key Art Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LightUpTheSky452

Puella Magi
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Writer of Writers
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Rising Star
Thank you, Sign! You're the best! Now I can even moreso happily cry over the fact that Kairi's new outfit isn't much like her KHII outfit at all (like a lot of us were thinking it was before, and would therefore have sort of been a cop out if that had been the case). :D

Cammo353

Awards
It's shutting down in September??
Man I was just getting into the game :/

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
  • News Hound
well guys kingdom hearts x has only cople more days until the first ends who ready for the finale part two

Prismere

Awards
Anyone know if selling these Key Art cards will still give you 6 special coins for KHUx? If you have the card in the browser game, try selling it and the confirmation screen should show how many you'd get. I know they're not on SQEX list but that came out before these were released (I think...lol).

I REALLY want to buy em but only if they're gonna sell for 6 in the end :p

Nial

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
Anyone know if selling these Key Art cards will still give you 6 special coins for KHUx? If you have the card in the browser game, try selling it and the confirmation screen should show how many you'd get. I know they're not on SQEX list but that came out before these were released (I think...lol).

I REALLY want to buy em but only if they're gonna sell for 6 in the end :p
you can't get the key arts for the 3rd anniversary anymore, the event shop closed on the 11th.

here is a list of all the cards that sold when ultimitized give 6 coins スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーム・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE