• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS x[chi] 1st Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So in that new artwork celebrating the anniversary, Chirithy is holding a marker.

Meaning he was probably the one responsible for all those squiggles on SRK lol

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Goodness, I didn't even notice that it is a marker. I thought it was that Guilt bangle thingy he gives to the players.

Now I like him even more. Why must he be so adorable!?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
What a lovely thing to do for the anniversary.

I was looking at this on my phone periodically through the day while at work and for the longest time I was really frustrated/confused by the scribbles until finally Master Spockanort told me what they were, rofl.

After that it was actually pretty cute. I LOVELOVELOVE Nomura's art here; everyone looks absolutely fantastic, especially Riku. And the concept itself is quite cute, especially little Chirithy.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So in that new artwork celebrating the anniversary, Chirithy is holding a marker.

Meaning he was probably the one responsible for all those squiggles on SRK lol

Ah, I couldn't figure out what that was :p It does make this even better haha.

Quartz

Awards
Better than me anyways xD Since I can only afford to play casually, the most I got was 5.

So what's everyone's strategy in regards to the prizes? How far are you going to level up your radar, and what items are you aiming for first? There sure are a lot of BBS cards...
I'm going to max it out, and then try to collect that AP Up. From there i'll go for another Donald SR (I need one more to HP mine) and devote the rest of my time to trying to get as many Mickey SR+s as I can. If i've the time, that Mickey & Ansem Assist. I need to strengthen my deck.

So my first priority is doing the story missions and maxing the radar. Thankfully i'm at 5 now and have only the two Moogles to do so I should be all done with both by tomorrow.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So what's everyone's strategy in regards to the prizes? How far are you going to level up your radar, and what items are you aiming for first? There sure are a lot of BBS cards...
Getting all BBS cards, even the R+. After that i think i will get the Raise Ticket and the AP Up... and maybe a YS SR+...

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
My highest priority is the SR+ Sora Final Form. I have a lot of BBS, Riku and Axel cards. But throughout the year, I don't think I have a SR+ Sora or Roxas before.

Besides that is the potions, AP+, Deck+, Combo Plus and Orichalcum. Got a feeling another Key Art is coming on 31st July.

Let's all pray that it is that anniversary card!

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
My internet chose the very time I was with a booster on to stop working ;_; I hate my life.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, I have gone through a trial run with the L333 Thrusters and I have my personal route.

I set my deck with the fastest animation as my main priority:
3 x SR+ Aqua (Icicle Spear), 3 x SR+ Armored Aqua (Magic Pulse), 1 x SR+ Roxas (Ragnarok), 1 x SR+ Sora&Axel (Meteor Rain), 1 x SR+ Sora&Riku (Raging Barrage)

All with Combo Plus, Hybrid III/IV, and Attack IV/V. None with Reflect Guard or Counter.

None of them are boosted so I need 2 turns to kill each thruster. Though it will only take me 1 turn if I boost them all.

Blue Route (12-14 per run):

1) Start from Path to Cliffs in Woodlands, go to the extreme left of the cliff and use the booster. Kill 2 of the 333 that are beside each other, run straight for the 3rd. (3)

2) Go to Tram Crossings and run to the end for 1. Immediately go below to Area 6 for 2 more. (6)

3) World Map again and pick the 2nd option, Area 1. Go to the middle platform for 1 at the top left. Then run back to the rightside map, towards the water area for 2 more at the log. (9)

4) World Map again and use choose Dwarf Cottage. Kill the 2 on the left, go down to Dark Forest for 1 more right in front of you. (12)

5) Head to the normal Daybreak Town and kill the one on the top left. (13)

*My time ran out here, but if you are able to one-shot all of them, or have even faster battle animation:
6) Head to District 2 on the right (not left because the blue one there is too far), kill the one on top of the first flight of stairs. (14)

7) If there is time left, re-enter Daybreak Town and head to the Attic with 1 on the second level. (15)

*If you still have time left after all the above steps, there are 3 more you can consider.
1) After killing 3 at Path to Cliff in step 1, you can head to the left map for 1 more at the entrance.
2) From the middle platform in Mines Area 1, you can go to Area 2 for 1 more at the middle area up the stairs.
3) After defeating the one at the Attic, you can go to the rooftops for 1 more at the very end.

Red Route (12-16 per run):

1) Starting from the left end of Seaside Promenade in the event world, kill the 3 while crossing the bridge. Go down the stairs, head to Seaside Park for 3 more. Or you can start from Seaside Park and head to the Promenade. (6)

2) Go to Desert, Castle Gate Area in Agrabah for 2 at the top. Head right to Caravan Trade Route for 2 more at the top as well. And right again to Wayward Desert for another 3, 1 in the middle 2 at the bottom. (13)

3) Re-enter Desert, Castle Gate Area, head into the Plaza and go to the Desolated Shop on the left for 2 more. (15)

*From this point you have to choose according to your remaining time. If there is time for both, then choose A first. For me, I only have time for 1 so I pick B as map transfer is faster than running that distance.
4A) Leave the shop and run to the right end and enter the Warehouse for 1 more. (16)
4B) Go to Tram Crossings in Woodlands and there is 1 near you. (17)

5) If there is still time left, go to Path to Cliffs in Woodlands, immediately head to the left map and all the way down for 1 more. (18)

*If you still have time left after all the above steps, there is 1 more you can consider.
1) After the Warehouse, head to the rooftops for 1 more at the right end.

Yellow Route (12-13 per run):

1) Start from Morning Dew Forest, Middle Level with 2 on the leaves at the bottom end. (2)
2) Go to world map and select Bizarre Branch Path, kill the one at the top right. Head to White Rabbit's House for 2 more at the top right. (5)
3) Go to Agrabah, Rocky Ground of Rejection and kill 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom. Head left to Faltering Sand Dunes with 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom as well. Left again to Dry Desert with 1 at bottom right and 1 at bottom left. (11)
4) Go to Tram Crossings in Woodlands and kill 1 in the middle. (12)
5) Choose Bizarre Branch Path again, turn small and go left to Morning Dew Forest, Upper Level for 1 more. (13)

*My time ran out here. For those with time left:
6) Go to Dwarf's Cottage and go to the left map for 1 more at the end. (14)

*If you still have time left after all the above steps, there is 1 more you can consider.
1) Go to Path of Cliff in Woodlands, head left and go all the way to the top left for 1 more.

Edit: Corrected an error on the red route thanks to QuintusKing.

Last edited:

bankai8299

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] 1st Anniversary!

Rewarded postcard that is signed by Nomura Tetsuya will be delivered to your home address (sorry guys).
*No details on the other rewards yet.

Why are you sorry about it being delivered to the home address? just confirming it's my suspicion before making an idiot out of myself

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Haven't been able to do more than three runs since they were first introduced... I hope I will be able to net many blocks during weekends.

Whether or not my Potion stock is enough is another story. Thankfully there are Potions from daily sub missions throughout the week.

Why are you sorry about it being delivered to the home address? just confirming it's my suspicion before making an idiot out of myself

Because there's a possibility that the postcard can only be posted within Japan. Kaz lives in Japan, hence him saying "sorry". It wasn't an expression of apology, but more of regret.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I see, there may be a point in time where there are too many boosters for us to use like the Easter event. Thus so far, I have been taking it easy with my runs going for around 10 per try instead of the 12-14 if I rush like mad.

And it's funny that I still need to refer to my own guide for the routes lol.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
lol if it can only be mailed to japan i have a friend in japan my goal is to get that postcard and i will not fail!!!!!

It's for a ranking that takes into regard an entire year's worth of hard work. Plus something like that is definitely for a very high ranking, worst case the top 3. I don't even have the confidence to win it, except maybe the materials one xD

Plus there is no use giving it your all now since anything they only considered the records up to 17th July.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
But fret not! At the very least you can still enjoy the very adorable artwork drawn by Nomura as displayed on the first post of this thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back