• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS x[chi] 1st Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Let's take a momentary stroll through Event Daybreak Town and marvel at how beautiful it is. It has a bridge, a waterside promenade, and even a flower garden.

Regardless of its canonicity status, I really would love it if this world makes it to KH3.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Anyway, do you guys need the L22 thrusters' locations? Or I can just suggest the best hunting spots, since the only time you need to fight them is for the guilt.

L22 Red: Desert portion of Agrabah, Event Daybreak Town
L22 Yellow: Forest portion of Wonderland
L22 Blue: Daybreak Town

Mhm, pretty much the areas i've been hunting at. :D

Eir

Awards
If it helps, Level 3 and Level 5 is x1.4 and x1.8 respectively.

I really hope it doesn't continue to increase by 0.2 every level or this is going to be one hell of a grind to get the good stuff.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
In KH:CoM, there are heartless like Creeper Plants, Tornado Steps and Crescendos that are unique to it, but those eventually got included into KHII.

I have a constant wish that the KHx Heartless and Raid Boss will be included in KHIII. No expectations for half of them though as they are just cosplaying Shadows lol. I wonder if the Raid Bosses will be demoted to normal Heartless status lol.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but here;
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Most notably the Meow Wow as the balloon shown on the Daybreak town start screen.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Let's take a momentary stroll through Event Daybreak Town and marvel at how beautiful it is. It has a bridge, a waterside promenade, and even a flower garden.

Regardless of its canonicity status, I really would love it if this world makes it to KH3.

I have the same wish too! But...

Still can't understand how the Heartless manage to live within such overwhelming light. :/

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I have a constant wish that the KHx Heartless and Raid Boss will be included in KHIII. No expectations for half of them though as they are just cosplaying Shadows lol. I wonder if the Raid Bosses will be demoted to normal Heartless status lol.

I do think Raid Bosses seem to be too large for normal Heartless. They are all of the same (or at least similar) scale to Darkside, Behemoth, Guard Armour, and Trickmaster, which are all humongous Heartless.

Trident Anchor would make a very appropriate boss in oceanic worlds such as Atlantica or, pipe dream here, Atlantis. Venom Spider might go well with worlds with old buildings or castles. Failing all these, they can be Coliseum- / Arena-exclusive enemies.

Also, thus far we've seen Terra & Riku card and now Aqua & Kairi card is made available in the Gummi Trade Shop. Do you think that there will also be Ventus & Sora card, despite them having not physically met in the game?

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
THANK YOU SO MUCH Kazr for the lists and all that and and omg I'm so excited! :D Thank you!!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Most notably the Meow Wow as the balloon shown on the Daybreak town start screen.
That was actually the first thing I noticed since I've been wanting SINCE FOREVER for Dream Eaters cards ><
Also, thus far we've seen Terra & Riku card and now Aqua & Kairi card is made available in the Gummi Trade Shop. Do you think that there will also be Ventus & Sora card, despite them having not physically met in the game?
They better do that, Uni, I NEED another Shota Sora >< <3

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
In case anyone is curious, the attack animation of:
  • power Key Art #15 (anniversary card) is Holy Raid,
  • speed Key Art #15 is Seventh Blade,
  • magic Key Art #15 is Flare.
And no, I didn't buy any of them...

GiroZX

Awards
Good lord, I can't believe it's been over a year since I started playing this game daily!

that's really a lot y'know guilt bonus +339000

You're right, I don't think I've seen a bonus this high since about 4 months ago!

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
that's really a lot y'know guilt bonus +339000

Yes it is a lot, hitting the RB/Sub never felt so good. :D

That's some very pretty artwork.

Yes the artwork is pretty.

Good lord, I can't believe it's been over a year since I started playing this game daily!

Yeah, time does fly by quickly when you're doing nothing but Event missions and Heartless killing throughout the day. ;_;

gnurtanio

Awards
This event is totally killing me. We can only get gummi block boost from mission. I hope in next update they add it to raid boss drop like easter event. And 15 Ap for one time fight is totally too much. This event is totally different from easter event.
Gummi block boost can only boost one specified block red or blue or yellow. T-T. I wish they add it to all colour are boosted.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
With all those Potions and Gummi Boosters, they are essentially encouraging us to go out there and slay Thrusters for lots and lots of gummi blocks.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Very nice! Thank you Kazr for the translations!

You're welcome! There is really no need to thank me though, half of the reason I did all these is for the satisfaction of releasing information lol.

Anyway, apparently the maximum level of the Gummi Radar is 8. Here is some calculations for you guys to strategize.

Level 2: 20 blocks needed (2 L333), each 333 now drops 18

Level 3: 50 blocks needed (3 L333), each 333 now drops 21

Level 4: 100 blocks needed (5 L333), each 333 now drops 24

Level 5: 500 blocks needed (21 L333), each 333 now drops 27

Level 6: 1000 blocks needed (38 L333), each 333 now drops 30

Level 7: 2500 blocks needed (84 L333), each 333 now drops 33

Level 8: 5000 blocks needed (152 L333), each 333 now drops 38

I'm at story mission 2-2 now and upon clearing it, if I spend all my accumulated gummi blocks I will naturally be halfway to Level 7. Not sure how worth it it is to make it a level 8.

Note: I made an error in the log in campaign details. Very sorry...guess the game is not that generous haha.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Anyway, apparently the maximum level of the Gummi Radar is 8. Here is some calculations for you guys to strategize.

Level 2: 20 blocks needed (2 L333), each 333 now drops 18

Level 3: 50 blocks needed (3 L333), each 333 now drops 21

Level 4: 100 blocks needed (5 L333), each 333 now drops 24

Level 5: 500 blocks needed (21 L333), each 333 now drops 27

Level 6: 1000 blocks needed (38 L333), each 333 now drops 30

Level 7: 2500 blocks needed (84 L333), each 333 now drops 33

Level 8: 5000 blocks needed (152 L333), each 333 now drops 38

I'm at story mission 2-2 now and upon clearing it, if I spend all my accumulated gummi blocks I will naturally be halfway to Level 7. Not sure how worth it it is to make it a level 8.
I'm already at lvl 6 and I'm wondering if I should spend 2500 to go to lvl 7 D: Using a booster, I'd get around 90 per heartless... and I'd be 2500 richer >_> What do you think?

I managed to speed-run with a Blue booster and killed 8 under 5 minutes with my magic deck (3 holy and 3 Magic Plus/Pulse), so I think it's manageable to kill 10+ with a raid deck.

Last edited:

Ellesd

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There is also that little nice Mickey ballon in the bottom right witch I finde as a nice little thing like the minigame they made for the Lion King III... Just awesome <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back