• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS x[chi] 1st Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Feel like making it a display picture for all my accounts to quench my thirst for it. 2 weeks worth of food for that 1 card......

Edit: And I just cleared all story missions. Felt so ripped off...

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
And...I made a new discovery (well it may just be that someone here hasn't share it)

In the Trade Shop, you will definitely noticed that majority of the items have only x1 quantity.

Apparently, it is 1 per Shop Level. I cleared all my missions and my Shop Level is 4 now. I just bought 20 Potions, 8 Mega-Potions, and 4 AP+. Haven't tried out the cards yet because I don't need any besides the SR+ Sora.

Thus it is very likely the maximum Shop Level after 31st July is 7, where you can HP all of the cards. Or 6 if they want us to spend our Yen Sids.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This might come as a bad news for those who had already bought an SR+ card and used their Yen Sid SR+ to HP it...

Sorry that I can't confirm this for you right now as I'm still working on upgrading my radar. My shop is currently at level 2, but it still says that the remaining available items for sale are just one (while I haven't bought anything yet).

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm not sure what I want to focus on with my blocks. If Easter taught me anything, it's that these boosters aren't very kind to weak and foreign connections, and now there are even less boosters, so I'm probably just going to settle for some rudiments. AP+, Orichalcums, anything else that catches my interest as a bonus.

I've got to say, I said they'd just blow off the anniversary but they came through with features galore, even if they're the kind I can't fully play on my connection.

@Kazr: What determines Shop Level again? Story missions or Radar? I've completed two story missions and am at Radar 5. I'm only seeing 1 AP Up, one of most cards, but Ansem and Mickey is at 2. Maybe it's not an even upgrade across the board?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
@Kazr: What determines Shop Level again? Story missions or Radar? I've completed two story missions and am at Radar 5. I'm only seeing 1 AP Up, one of most cards, but Ansem and Mickey is at 2. Maybe it's not an even upgrade across the board?

Story missions. Check the first page, I have listed which mission unlocks what level.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks Kazr. That puts me at Shop Level 2, with the data I've put above: 1 of each item except the Mickey and Ansem. I haven't bought anything yet so that's going to be pretty accurate for Shop Level 2.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm just working on getting all the Aqua cards (just need that assist left) and then I can focus on the rest of the shop. Thanks guys for the best runs for each color btw :D

YukiYashaH

Awards
I just unlocked the lvl 3 shop and there's just one Aqua/Kairi card, not 3. I think They'll start counting from the lvl they're avaliable (if from lvl 1, then 3 of each when reach lvl 3).

gnurtanio

Awards
I just unlocked the lvl 3 shop and there's just one Aqua/Kairi card, not 3. I think They'll start counting from the lvl they're avaliable (if from lvl 1, then 3 of each when reach lvl 3).

you need to buy one card to make sure that card only have 1 or 3. i try buy 5 potion, and once the counter reach 0, it turns back into 5 once again. so you need to buy one copy to make sure that and i'm sorry i can't help because i'm not buy that card.

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I'm not getting many boosters, so far I've had like 4 or 5..
and I don't have any potions either ; 3 ;
I simply aim to get that SR+ Final Form Sora x'D
And probably the R+ Ventus, I feel my deck is pretty strong
and I'm not too competitive so I'm just playing Chi to finish the story and collect
the cards I like o vo /

BUT IT TAKES TOO LONG TO COLLECT THE BLOCKS D<
I'm just grateful I have 96 AP and not the 50 we all started with > A>;

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
A little correction here :).
Red Route (12-16 per run):

1) Starting from the left end of Seaside Promenade in the event world, kill the 3 while crossing the bridge. Go down the stairs, head to Seaside Park for 3 more. Or you can start from Seaside Park and head to the Promenade. (6)

2) Go to Desert, Castle Gate Area in Agrabah for 2 at the top. Head left right to Caravan Trade Route for 2 more at the top as well. And left right again to Wayward Desert for another 3, 1 in the middle 2 at the bottom. (13)

3) Re-enter Desert, Castle Gate Area, head into the Plaza and go to the Desolated Shop on the left for 2 more. (15)

Also, for those who don't manage to get all the L333 on this route, if you realize that you only have time left to kill one, straightaway head to the one at Tram Crossings in Dwarf Woodlands, despite at which point you've reached. 2 more seconds for me and I could've killed that one!!

I'm not getting many boosters, so far I've had like 4 or 5..
and I don't have any potions either ; 3 ;
I simply aim to get that SR+ Final Form Sora x'D
And probably the R+ Ventus, I feel my deck is pretty strong
and I'm not too competitive so I'm just playing Chi to finish the story and collect
the cards I like o vo /

BUT IT TAKES TOO LONG TO COLLECT THE BLOCKS D<
I'm just grateful I have 96 AP and not the 50 we all started with > A>;
Have you been purchasing daily Potions from the trade shop? That helps. And right now we can get boosters (and Potions) for defeating Raid Bosses, unless you've already nabbed all from it. Also try purchasing AP up from the trade shop, don't wait for mission gifts. You won't really make losses, since we earn Mog Medals now and then.

bankai8299

Awards
It's for a ranking that takes into regard an entire year's worth of hard work. Plus something like that is definitely for a very high ranking, worst case the top 3. I don't even have the confidence to win it, except maybe the materials one xD

Plus there is no use giving it your all now since anything they only considered the records up to 17th July.

Oh well i gave it my all when that event was announced so yeah i don't think i'll have a major issue i high purified like 90 n+ r+ and sr for the card received part of it

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm truly sorry to mention that the only HPed cards that count are SR+ cards...

1st Year Anniversary Rankings:

Rewards will be distributed to users who have achieved certain rankings in the below categories.
(Records are taken from 18th July 2013 - 17th July 2014)

- Lux Earnings
- Number of Missions cleared
- Number of Raid Boss defeated (Normal + Sub)
- Highest damage to Raid Boss (inclusive of chain damage)
- Number of Heartless defeated
- Number of Treasure Chests opened
- Number of Materials collected
- Number of Supports given
- Number of Talks in the Chat Log (this is not fair!)
- Number of Cards received
- Number of SR+ cards High Puritised

But who knows, you might be eligible for some other criteria. As for me, I don't sweat it since I must have fulfilled none of them. XD

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Which colored thrusters are you guys fighting? I'm not sure should I solely focus on 1 color for the ranking or have even amounts for all 3.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I still haven't caught up on missions so I'm just trying to fill that out...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Since I still have to do story missions, I'm currently killing all three Thruster kinds. However, once I'm done, I think I will be focusing on red.

I follow your guide for the red gummi blocks. I can only take out 11 at most, but the route is really convenient in that I don't have to go back and forth to the world selection screen often. In fact, I need only do it once from EDT to Agrabah and just go right twice.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I started picking things up in the shop and it seems gnurtanio and Kazr were definitely right, you do get extra copies (sometimes at different prices) of certain items. Sorry for screwing over your data pool, Kazr. The way the game only says you get 1 is really just incorrect, I hope they fix that during maintenance.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Whoa, check this out.

It's no news that by preordering Kingdom Hearts Starter Pack (1.5 and 2.5) and Kingdom Hearts Collector's Pack (1.5 and 2.5), or being among the lucky few who manage to get their hands on the first few copies of KH 2.5, we can get a serial code to be redeemed for Chi goodies. Included among the goodies are a special card, Potions, Ethers, and it seems a KH1 Sora costume as well.

Back then when it was first announced, we still didn't know what the card will be. Now it has been made known that the card (SR+, power) has the same illustration as the box art of 2.5, which is known as Key Art #16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back