• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover: Mysterious Cloaked Figure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of this character?

• He's an individual with split personalities

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • There's more than one Organisation cloak member in the trailer

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Now that we know his identity, so many questions still remain about him. Does he know who the traitor is? Is HE the traitor? (I'm also on the bandwagon that there isn't a true traitor, just straight paranoia caused by MoM and the damn book, but it's still all up in the air at this point) Does he know the whereabouts of his 6th apprentice and does he reveal it to his other apprentices? What are his true intentions/motives? Does he truly feel this war is inevitable or is he manipulating the situation like MX has done?

Anyways I still think the initial thread question is valid, even though we have this info, so I'll chime in my two cents:

Do you think there's more than one person wearing an Organization cloak or is it a person with multiple personalities in one body?

I think the MoM is a mad man who wants to see the world burn. Perhaps the imbalance of the world causes him to seem all over the place, personality wise.

Or maybe Nomura & company saw Deadpool & thought "hmm the KH series can do with a character of these traits, bitches love Deadpool" and here he is, but kid friendly!

Then again, we have been shown small glimpses of this character's personality, maybe he'll be more consistent in his idiosyncrasies once we watch the full Back Cover story unfold in December, so stocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back