• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts with 1 world and a theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofRiku

I went searching through the forums and couldn't find one with something that talks about that I'm going to talk about now. Well, I was watching Aladdin recently and I realized something. I thought about this while watching the "A Whole New World" scene. Jasmine and Aladdin left Agrabah and went to Egypt, Greece, and China. That instead of having all these different worlds, there could be one world and it could be Earth. Here's how I think it could work.

Europe
England
-Peter Pan, The Great Mouse Detective, Chronicles of Narnia,
Mary Poppins, Robin Hood
Greece
-Hercules

France
- Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Aristocats

Asia
China
- Mulan
Mid-East
- Aladdin

Africa
Tarzan, Jungle Book (either Asia,Africa,or South America), Lion King

South America
Jungle Book?

Austrailia
Rescuers Down Under

North America
Pocahontas Disney Castle Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan?(Neverland),
Brother Bear, Lilo and Stitch

Oceans
Little Mermaid, Atlantis, Monstro

Woods around the world
Winnie the Pooh, Nightmare Before Christmas (the doors)

The Kingdom Hearts worlds would just be scattered around the world.

for example: Destiny Islands could be in the Pacific Ocean.

Now to a theory I came up with came from reading the first book in the manga series. I think that all the worlds were connected together. The very last sentence on the 5th page is,"the recreated world, however, was no longer reunited. . . It was divided into several smaller worlds." Kingdom Hearts is what connected all the worlds into one world, and Kingdom Hearts was the core of that core. That was basically it.

Note: The Disney titles mentioned above are the ones I could think of at the time. This idea of mine would get rid of the gummy ship, and some things make more sense like: Monstro and how the bottles could get to the right people. There are somethings that would need to be worked out, but it could work. I think it would add so much more to Kingdom Hearts.

HeartofTwilight

uh.. i guess if the one world blew up into little ones. Kingdom Hearts would have been the heart of that one world... It is an iteresting idea, but i'm pretty sure the answer is no...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Eh...and you go around sealing countries? I prefer them being worlds. If it is replaced, it should be planets.

heartofRiku

Kingdom Hearts is connected to all the worlds. Here's the entire statement from page 5 of the manga."Long ago, the world was united and filled with warm light. People loved the light, and eventually began fighting over it. Then, darkness found its way into people't hearts. Darkness consumed the hearts and light of the people, and in a flash it spread... The world disappeared into the darkness. But a glimmer of light remained in the hearts of children... Children gathered their glimmers of light and recreated the world. The recreated world, however, was no longer united... It was divided into several smaller worlds." Basically the worlds became split because of the darkness. Kingdom Hearts disappeared because of that darkness. At TWTNW it shows all the hearts disappearing and Kingdom Hearts forming. Why? The darkness is leaving. The heartless are attracted to the darkness in people't hearts and by getting rid of those hearts Kingdom Hearts is able to return. All we know is that Kingdom Hearts is light and the most powerful thing in the Kingdom Hearts universe. If it was the core of the original world, then it would work. The core is the most powerful thing of a world. Like our core. It is basically lots of magma. What if something bad happened to the core? It could mean the end of Earth. What is the core of a human? The heart. In the Kingdom Hearts univers the heart is also the core to the worlds. Since every heart is connected to Kingdom Hearts, it means every world is also connected to Kingdom Hearts. If Kingdom Hearts didn't exist, then nothing else would exist. So it would work.

Last edited:

Aros123

intresting theory, but the only thing is the time periods with the worlds

heartofRiku

The answer to that would be a time machine like device. Maybe a door that could send us back in time. Just like we did in Disney Castle to Timeless River.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
its a good idea but it wouldnt work because the movies take place at different times in history robin hood came before narnia so it would kinda be weird suddenly traveling from one time area to another... also i thought it was stated that the worlds were connected at some point? kairi's grandmother said that in the first one.....or did i make that up? lol. i thought she said that the worlds scattered but were once part of a big world....maybe if the game took place in the past it would be set up like u said.

heartofRiku

Actually it would be a world of Disney. Maybe it would be called the wonderful world of Disney.So timelines really wouldn't matter. If you have seen the House of Mouse, look at how many Disney characters are in that place. They mixed the different Disney characters and put them into that show. They even have characters that shouldn't be there like some of the villains. When I thought of this some things seemed to make more sense in this scenario than if they were worlds. I know that it won't change, but its just another way that Kingdom Hearts could have gone. Plus there would be no gummi ship. There would be more transportation methods to get around the Disney world.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
According to KH1, the worlds had impassible walls, barriers that kept the worlds secret from each other. So they're not meant to be connected.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I guess so but I like how it is now but I really didn't think about it till you made this thread. But I don't really think so but they might of been thinking about something like that. BUt I like it how the disney worlds and stuff really.

heartofRiku

I provided this thread to give an alternative to the worlds. It's kind of like a what if. Plus some events in Kingdom Hearts would make more sense if it was just centered around world and some events wouldn't. I have also noticed somethings people said in the forums, but I don't remember who they are. It was a few months ago. I remember someone mentioned Pochontas and one person who flamed them was like that wouldn't work because its set in America. Someone else mentioned that Mulan's world is the only one that actually is a real place. Then some reviewers on KH2 mentioned how the worlds weren't as significant as in KH. If there is only 1 world then it would always be significant. Well, thanks for posting your thoughts and reading this topic. Thanks for not flaming me on this topic of mine.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Actually it would be a world of Disney. Maybe it would be called the wonderful world of Disney.So timelines really wouldn't matter. If you have seen the House of Mouse, look at how many Disney characters are in that place. They mixed the different Disney characters and put them into that show. They even have characters that shouldn't be there like some of the villains. When I thought of this some things seemed to make more sense in this scenario than if they were worlds. I know that it won't change, but its just another way that Kingdom Hearts could have gone. Plus there would be no gummi ship. There would be more transportation methods to get around the Disney world.

oh yeah! i forgot about that. but im pretty sure it did say that the worlds were connected at one time....somewhere so this actually would work. maybe it will be the ending of the series where all the worlds could be one world again.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
The Kingdom Hearts worlds would just be scattered around the world.

for example: Destiny Islands could be in the Pacific Ocean.

but you cant just throw destiny islands in the pacific destiny islands isnt apart of earth nor can you say twilight town or traverse town or hallow bastion was. so it woudnt really make sense, not that you dont have a good idea running its just there are a few too many flaws:sad:

heartofRiku

If you looked later in the forum, I also said it would be more of a Kingdom Hearts Disney World than it would be Earth. So Destiny Islands can be placed where ever the creators would want it. I just used certain places as references to give a better idea for what I was going for.

heartofRiku

The other thing this idea could do is have crossovers. Then cartoon shows that Disney had back in the 90s could be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back