• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts WILL have a happy ending theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PStuder12321

Before KHIII I had my doubts about KH having a happy ending, since basically all games tend to end on a sad or tragic note. But since this last entry, it was made clear how every sad ending would be reversed for a happy ending or revival of all characters who died.
So yeah, I'm pretty sure KH will have a happy ending! This makes the sotry a little more predictable because I think there is a charm to a bittersweet story and conclusion 0 but knowing that every sad story will come back later to end on a happy note makes the plot and character's fates a little more underwhelming...

I think the story is actually more predictable with the bitter sweet endings. Only then its predictable and we generally aren't to happy with the ending like KH3. xD but on the note that it will be a completely happy ending, well.. not entirely...I think for characters, yes, due to the message of the story and it overall having such big disney ties, the characters will endon a happy note. However, I do still believe there will be bad things that happen. I think Oracle Spockanort
is pretty spot on with the ending could have them never able to return to destiny islands or something along those lines. I think the end of the series will end with everyone together, but the world as they know it has changed. Something along those lines. A good happy ending everyone can be pleased with, but Nomura's utterly predictable bitter sweet ending. However, as I've mentioned before. If Nomura gets over this seperation theme and actually progresses the story rather then run in circles, then we could be looking at a SRK theme moving forward which is what im strongly hoping by sora being completely seperated from the king and everyone else, removing donald and goofy from the picture, but Riku and Kairi remaining forever loyal and going after him. Riku is already there, just gotta get Kairi there to and boom, SRK. This could end with a happy ending, that everyone is pleased with and is a very positive note for the series and characters, that ISNT predictable. There are so many ways he could take the series if he went SRK.

Keyblade07

I said it once but I’ll say it Again, Yes! I believe Kh will have A Good Ending!👋🏻

Last edited:

Keyblade07

I will keep following Kingdom hearts but for now I Think I’ll take A Long Rest from this website, Huh you know Life! 🙂 So for now take care and
“May Your hearts be your Guiding Key”
3C6942E7-29AC-4D98-8DC9-206D4CEB7EE4.jpeg
E8412219-CC26-4564-AF12-A1A7C4F5B424.jpeg
CDCA27F8-2127-40B7-A1DD-5CA456B9526C.png
E7622A96-71B5-4493-BB45-8D371ECFAC0C.jpeg
E83FAF67-0018-4D34-8AD5-4EA9A0717EAD.jpeg
E6390943-081C-4085-98A3-B43CAA1F5AB9.jpeg
One last thing! I will forever love this series, And it will always have a special place in my heart❤,I’m just happy I got to be part of this adventure! I honestly Don’t know how my life would have been without it😂

“May our hearts be our Guiding Key!” This quote never Gets old😉
EA46BF75-CCFD-4EDA-A304-ECF00E21F222.jpeg
Oh Before I Leave I want to drop this! my favorite quotes of this series❤Altho there are many amazing quotes in this franchise, but those 3 caught my attention the most! or maybe it’s just nostalgia😅

Sora
“I've been having these weird thoughts lately... Like, is any of this for real... or not?”

Riku
”Giving up already? Come on, Sora. I thought you were stronger than that.”

Kairi
“Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.”

Haha sorry for wasting your time (if anyone bothered to read that) I think I just needed a closure❤ Thank you 👋🏻

PStuder12321

I will keep following Kingdom hearts but for now I Think I’ll take A Long Rest from this website, Huh you know Life! 🙂 So for now take care and

One last thing! I will forever love this series, And it will always have a special place in my heart❤,I’m just happy I got to be part of this adventure! I honestly Don’t know how my life would have been without it😂

“May our hearts be our Guiding Key!” This quote never Gets old😉

Oh Before I Leave I want to drop this! my favorite quotes of this series❤Altho there are many amazing quotes in this franchise, but those 3 caught my attention the most! or maybe it’s just nostalgia😅

Sora
“I've been having these weird thoughts lately... Like, is any of this for real... or not?”

Riku
”Giving up already? Come on, Sora. I thought you were stronger than that.”

Kairi
“Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.”
Haha sorry for wasting your time (if anyone bothered to read that) I think I just needed a closure❤ Thank you👋🏻

I'll miss you! try to drop in every once in a while and say hi! Take care out there and neverforget! Your friends are your power! <3

Foxycian

Awards
my theory says yes it will have happy ending😄, but who knows but I guess time will tell, this is kingdom hearts and it usually have happy or bittersweet ending so I’m just gonna believe it will have a happy ending👍🏻

Back