• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is interesting. I'd say "maybe we should do something like that" but we're pretty much booked for the rest of the year lol

Always nice to read about how the series affected someone.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Lol, their article about Top 10 Worlds including Balto, The Land Before Time and El Dorado among others... bless them, they're trying.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, if they put it down on a GAME SITE like that, I guess I shouldn't be. It's like calling Anastasia a Disney Princess.
SOOOO MANY PEOPLE DO. And Odette from the Swan Princess is usually mistaken to be a Disney princess.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Anastasia is a FOX Princess and Odette is a Nest Family Princess. lol

The Land Before Time can not be in Kingdom Hearts. I would cry my little heart to death.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
On a good note (ignoring the site's lack of knowledge) I would love to see Treasure Planet and Atlantis. Not for the same reasons that THEY listed, but for various others. Not sure how they could implement Atlantis, but I would like that. Treasure Planet is honestly one of my faves, and I think it has a lot of potential; especially for a solar-sailing minigame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back