• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: We Are The Hunted!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

The time had just become 12 o clock AM. Outside of the prison was a group of about 8 to ten people looking down at it from a hill. They were all about to try and make history. This group was to be the first to break into a prison of such high security. This one being one of the highest. A mission this big needed not one but three different leaders. The break in squad, the scouting team and everyone's favorite.... the BOOM squad. The main leader of this team found him to be his absolute favorite. As the title suggested, they made things go "BOOM". This wasn't any typical prison break in, it was going to be quite unorthodox. The target was a keyblader that went by the code name of Heavy Weapon due to his keyblade being twice his size. He'd been locked up for quite some time now, the leader of the faction decided it was time to give him his freedom

Zeke stood at the head of the group with a walkie talkie in his hand, "Zeke to scout squad, we're ready for the signal." He said.

A little ways off, somewhere across from them, a red light blank on and off. It signified the time for attack. "BOOM squad, time to bring the noise!" 3 keyblades were pointed at the brick wall in front of them, there was a large boom and the five guards directly on the opposite side flew in many different directions. Zeke lead the main squad into the prison as the alarm blarred.

"Remember boys, show no prisoners. GIVE THEM HELL!" He roared as the fighting really broke out.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com

Mission: Free Heavy Weapon.

Jason stood atop the hill as the other Keybladers got ready to charge. What they really needed with him, he didn't know, but no fellow Keyblader should be forced to endure those conditions. As they were getting ready to attack, he looked to Zeke, one of his oldest comrades, and nodded. Zeke was one of the only people he could trust these days. Then he heard the order. "ATTACK!!!!!"

Jason flipped back his hood, and summoned his Keyblade, Master of the Blade. His job was to provide support with his Sonic Blade ability. He spotted two machine gun emplacements. Jason smiled. His keyblade glowed with power and he threw it at the first gun. It hit it dead on, killing the guard operating it. Jason really didn't like killing, but sometimes it was necessary. The other one turned and fired on him, then Jason Smiled again. He activated Reflect, and sent the bullets flying back, tearing up the gun and killing the guard. "We'll that's taken care of. Better get in there and lend them a hand."

1Gannon1

Mission: ???

"Midnight, San Diego, California. I am about to enter the opening created in the prison." the man who they all call Stream whispered into his audio journal, a tape recorder held in his left hand. In his right hand was an oddly shaped keyblade, Edge of Rebirth. He was standing behind a high wall on the side of the prison, just on the side to the left of the opening. His keyblade fading into black smoke, Streams hands suddenly started emitting a black, cold radiance. clambering up the steep smooth wall at inhuman speeds (using only his hands), stream reached the top in less than five seconds. He continued to climb up the side of the prison, dodging past the barbed wire, soon reaching the top. Luckily for him there was a small area at the front of the roof where the blast had created an opening inside. Remaining undetected, stream draped himself in darkness and climbed the walls along the inside of the prison, following the attackers along in secret. Heavy weapon had a surprise awaiting him, and Stream would deliver it without fail.

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards

Mission: Rescue Heavy Weapon

William had given the signal for the BOOM squad with some regret. Hopefully they would capture some gaurds to find out where they where keeping Heavy Weapon. However he relized after the explosion that it was futile when they could just take control of the prison and search it cell by cell. Knowing that that they needed an escape route William ordered his men, "Find the least occupied route back to base." Some of the men sighed because they would miss all the action. William sighed and sent half his men to secure the route. William used the walkie to speak, "Zeke, I've sent half my guy's to secure a route back. The other half are going to assit the break-in squad." Taking the half that stayed behind at a crouching jog, he moved them to the hole the BOOM squad made and waited for a reply.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net

Mission: N/A

"Your'e not goin' to San Diego."

"Are you telling me this as my father or as my superior officer?" Colonel asks as his heads rests on his left hand nonchalantly, his crossed legs switching positions on the he was sitting on.

"Both." Admiral Ransen replies. "I'm well aware that the Rebellion is after Heavy Weapon, the Keyblader that destroyed five Army Choppers with that massive Key of his. Took twenty Tranquilizer darts to take 'im down. Honestly, I wish you could go....Could save us some problems in the future....but if I send your squad in there now, we'll be undermanned here. Plus, with the chaos going on over there, there's no way in hell we could activate press blackout in time. If people know that the Rebellion is freeing Heavy Weapon, it could cause a state-wide panic. Hell, even the CIA is stayin' out of it. So as far as we're concerned, we don't know nothin' about it."

It didn't make sense. Wasn't his squad formed EXACTLY for such problems?

"Wouldn't it cause more panic if Heavy Weapon did damage WITHOUT the Army stepping in?" Colonel asks, a sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Maybe, but I don't give a shit." Ransen says. "You are not setting foot in San Diego."

"So why am I here?" Colonel asks, his voice turning bitter.

"Because there's a different target that needs taking care of." Ransen says, as a folder containing certain papers flies towards Colonel from the other side of the table.

Ransen stands up by his chair while Colonel looks over the papers handed to him.

"Calls 'imself the "Human Pyre." Ransen says. "His last known sightin' was somewhere in Alaska, you can go to the lab for the details. Anyway....He's an anti-global warmin' nut who's been heatin' up glaciers down there to prove his point. Normally, we could just send some HAZMATS in there, but this one's got 'imself a Keyblade, hence why your squad's bein' mobilized. The President's been on our ass about takin' 'im down for a while now. Must be tryin' to milk up re-election points by lookin' good for the tree-huggers. Ah, well. I figure since you ain't got anything else to do...why not? Your'e mission is to stop him...dead or alive...Though I already know how you'll handle it. Just hide the body well, huh?"

"Hmph." Colonel grunts icilly. "I should be down in California killing rebels, not playing janitor for some idiot in the White House!"

"That 'idiot' is the main reason your'e even here. You think my word was the ONLY thing keepin' you alive?" Ransen scolds. "Show some respect. I didn't raise you to bad-mouth our nation. Now, your'e chopper leaves in five hours. Get ready."

Colonel says nothing as slams the papers back down onto the table, walking out of the room in a huff.

"There must be a reason father wants me to stay away from California. That shit about being undermanned was a straight-up lie, and he knows it." Colonel thinks to himself as he walks down the corridor, random troops staring at him as he walks by their line of sight. "I must have my revenge......"

Colonel takes out a phone from his pocket as he dials a number from his Contacts, finally putting the device up to his ear.

"...But I suppose I'll have to wait."

"Idiots." Colonel says into the phone. "I want you all mobilized in two hours.....Instad of going to San Diego, we're heading to Alaska. Wear warm."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Zeke pulled the teeth of his keyblade out of the back of a prison guard trying to escape. He left him alive, he could indeed come in handy. Zeke surrounded himself in rebels in order to avoid any surprises coming his way. He picked the guard up by the collar of his torn vest and brought him up to his own face. Zeke wanted to make sure the man could see the anger in his face and he wanted to see the fear in the guards eyes... it was certainly there.

"You're going to lead me to Heavy Weapon. Why? Because I'm not a bad person." Zeke turned to his fellow keybladers who all snickered.

A single tear rolled down the mans face, he was frozen. "Who am I kidding? I'm probably the worst person you could run into right now. But I can show mercy. I could have all of you killed and then I find Heavy, or, I could let you and some of the others live and Heavy Weapon leaves here with us." Zeke said, "Your choice." He threw the man down and allowed him to scamper to his feet. He hesitated for a while but decided to lead them underground to the special holding cell for Heavy Weapon.

"Zeke to William, follow us to the target, make sure you aren't seen yet," Zeke said, "This was too easy, somethings going on."

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Jason walked into the prison to find most of the fighting already done. "What the hell? This was to easy. Something's wrong." Jason looked around for Zeke, and found him a little ways down the hall, with a few others laughing at a guard scampering to his feet, blood dripping out his back. A scowl grew on Jason's face. He walked up to Zeke to find out just what the Hell was going on.

"Dude, what the hell? Killing's one thing, but flat out torturing a man just doesn't seem right. Anyways, what the hell is going on here? This was to damn easy."

Jason kept his Keyblade summoned, just incase any trouble showed up. "Man I got a bad feeling about this....."

1Gannon1

Climbing quickly along the walls at breakneck speed, despite the absolute silence and near invisibility his darkness cloaking offered, Stream was following along with the keybladers being lead to the cell of Heavy Weapon. They would never know he was here until he was gone. But he needed to get to where he was going first. He resolved to stay as close as possible to the front of the group as they moved forward into the holding cells. Really, if they were half as stealthy as him they wouldn't need to fight. Still, they seemed sure that something was going on. It would be wise to watch very carefully, as he wouldn't want such a simple mistake to end his plan. Heavy Weapon wouldn't be one of them, he was too weak. Stream had an all around different use for him, But he was sure heavy weapon still wouldn't like it.

HyperShadic

Awards
"No need to tell me. Watch your six and make sure to check your corners," William said. He motioned for three of his guys to stay and watch their exit from the corridor. It was too easy. If I were them I would be setting a trap so that my enemy wouldn't be able to succeed in thier objective. Probably somewhere outside where they can get all of us in a group, William thought as he moved down the hall slowly. Bringing the walkie back up to his face he told Zeke, "We probably have a few minutes before the army showes up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back