• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: War of the Universes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
alright this is a collaboration between me, madammin, and AntiSora92.

as the thread name says, the name of this story is called Kingdom Hearts:War of the Universes

this will be updated every 3 or 4 days or until I get onto the computer-_- with either one of mine, madamminas, AntiSora92s, or a mix of all of our story pieces put together.

Last edited:

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
“FIRE!!!” Sora shouted. Chip, Dale, and Cid had FINALLY worked out a new gummiship that could carry everyone. Sora checked the rearview mirrors and saw Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy working at their separate controls. He glanced ahead. They were in the middle of deep space facing an ambush of Heartless, and a few nobodies. To make things so much more interesting,, there was a meteor shower. Riku closed his eyes.

“Heartless on starboard side.” He shouted. Riku had unwillingly regained his dark powers a few months ago. And while that meant his heart was disquieted more often by Ansem, it also meant that he had access to all of his old powers such as sensing Heartless. He couldn’t do anything about nobodies though. Kairi glanced through the window, and aimed the missile not at the Heartless ship, but at the meteor that was much bigger and closer. Sora internally sighed when he saw her face contort in concentration as she aimed.

“Sora, LOOK OUT!” Donald quacked. Sora glanced back at the pilot’s window, and tried to escape the large nobody aiming for him. Since when did Heartless and Nobodies pay this much attention to the world known as Medfield College? Sora managed to avoid the nobody, but a piece of the meteor hit the tail. The gummiship quickly spirAled out of control.

“Riku! Open a Portal!”

“I CAN’T OPEN ONE THIS BIG!!!” Riku shouted, holding onto his seat for dear life.

“Sora! Watch out for the black hole!” Mickey shouted, but too late. The gummi ship fell into the black hole, and slowly broke up. Everyone felt things, stretching. They could have been in the hole for 2 seconds or 200 years, they couldn’t tell. Sora and Kairi felt something pull from them.

“No!” four voices rang out. Sora grabbed wildly to hold onto the outstretched hand of his Nobody, Roxas. Roxas managed to hold on to Kairi’s Nobody named Naminé, but Naminé missed Kairi’s hand too. They drifted off.

“Roxas!” The first time he really gets to meet his nobody, they get separated again. Riku reached out for someone, but missed them. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy managed to hold onto Sora. Kairi floated off.

“Riku!” Mickey yelled, and held out his hand. Riku reached, and missed. They all floated away. Riku thought of Kelsie, would he ever see her again? Separately, everyone felt their world shake. Sora and Riku separately thought of their return to Destiny Islands as everyone plunged head down toward their world.

“Great.” Mickey thought. “We escape a black hole, only to be smushed on reentry.” Something cushioned the quartet’s fall though, as they landed softly in sand. They were in a totally featureless desert. No, that wasn’t quite right. This place had two suns.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
“Unh” Roxas said. Naminé pulled herself up, tucking her legs underneath her.
“Where are we?” Naminé said. Roxas stood up, and pulled her up.

“Why did we separate?”

“You tell me. You know more about nobody rules.”

“You never got your memory back completely about your time in the Organization?”

“INTRUDERS” A voice said. Roxas pulled out his keyblade to face the voice. It was a tall, strong, man. The man pulled out an odd gun. Naminé hid behind her notebook. “How did you get behind security here on Naboo.”

“What’s Naboo?” Roxas said, lowering his keyblade slightly.

“How can you not know one of the most renowned planets in the Galaxy?” The man said.

“Did he just say galaxy?” Roxas whispered to Naminé.

“Yes.”

“Aren’t they not supposed to know about other worlds.” Naminé was spared an answer because a women started walking toward them.

“Sargeant, relax. I don’t think their intruders. Why don’t you hire the man” Naminé stepped on his foot to keep him from correcting her and calling himself a nobody. “ as extra security on the ship. He’s wielding a gigantic key, I don’t think he’ll be much of a threat.”

“Where I go, she goes.” Roxas said, turning to face the lady for the first time. “Wow.” he whispered. Naminé got mad. Sora and Kairi were supposed to be together!

“Agreed.” The women said and walked off. “Oh, by the way. My name’s Senator Padme.”

“Roxas, and this is Naminé”
__________________________________________________ ___________________

`Riku was terrified. He hated cars already, and this... this went so much beyond. People jostled him and he was completely lost. For once in his life his hair didn’t make him stick out, but not everyone was human. He doubted that worlds had this much mixture of intelligent species, or he would have doubted if it wasn’t for the fact he couldn’t pull a thought together. The hover cars roared over head. He finally found a quiet corner, and sighed in relief.

“Who are you?” A voice curiously asked. He turned around to see an old man.

“Riku, Riku Soulstice” he said, adopting the last name he used in worlds that required them. The man reached for him, Riku tried to pull out Way to the Dawn, but was unable too.

“I’m Senator Palpatine. Your spirit...” Riku was eerily reminded of Ansem. He felt Ansem stir in his heart. “Are you a Jedi?”

“Beg pardon?” Palpatine laughed.

“Why don’t you come back with me? It is easy to get lost among the world of worlds, Coruscant.”
__________________________________________________ ______________________-

The first thing Kairi saw was a teddy bear. She blinked. Yep, the Teddy Bear was still there. It looked curiously at her as she sat up. She felt a sudden rush of anger that for some reason came from Naminé.

“Where am I?” She asked the Teddy Bear. The Teddy Bear growled, and walked off.

“Wait, come back!” She yelled, and ran after the bear

by madammina

Last edited:

Kairy

its good! love namine has some competition with roxas--he is hot after all- and i like that kairis by herself.. now maybe she can grow a personality lol

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Walking along the peaceful, serene grasslands of the planet of Naboo, Senator Padme Amidala along with her security guards and entourage toured the many cities heading to the capital of Theed. Roxas and Naminé were being acquainted and had a conversation with the young, beautiful Senator. Naminé was seething with anger seeing Roxas fawn over the Senator. They were the Nobodies of Sora and Kairi, that meant they were meant to be together since they were Nobodies of that future couple.

Roxas said in astonishment, "So this planet is called Naboo? And you're serving as the Senator but was formerly the Queen of this planet?" He was smitten with puppy love for the Senator, of course he knew that Nobodies technically couldn't feel emotion, he sure acted like any guy once they see a pretty girl. He didn't even notice the blonde girl right next to him try to get his attention.

Senator Amidala nodded, flashing a smile directed at Roxas, "Precisely Roxas.." Roxas was as happy as a schoolgirl seeing Padme smile at him, causing the blonde to blush. He of course didn't notice Naminé next to him giving a slight humph. After all who was this Senator being in trying to steal the person whom she cared about for a long time! Padme looked at the directions of the moving grasslands seeing local farmers tending to crops, "Naboo is soo beautiful...," She turned back to Roxas, "...what do you think Roxas? You think that Naboo is lovely?"

Roxas drooled seeing the beauty of the Senator, "Ugh.........AHH!!" He shouted as Namine stepped on Roxas' foot causing him to scream very loudly.

Padme asked, "Roxas....are you okay?" She moved onto his side of the carriage going right between him and Namine looking into his eyes, "You seem hurt....you okay?"

Roxas just continued to drool, "Yeah....I'm just fine.."

"Oh please!" Namine just rolled her eyes and turning her body to the other side of the carriage, "I can't believe Roxas is practically fawning over her. What does she have that I don't have?" She looked up at the open sky, "Wonder if our Somebodies are okay?"

As soon as Sora regained consciousness Mickey told Sora what had just happened.

"Sora we're in trouble now," as Mickey said this he pointed at some dunes but Sora didnt understand at first until he focused more to be shocked as twenty men in clothes he has never seen before came charging in.

"Y-your majesty who are those people," said Sora in disbelief.

"We don’t know,"said Donald as he got into his fighting stance. "but get ready they're almost here, Sora."

Sora didn't like the desert. He grew up on a tropical island for goodness sakes! The idea of so much sand was, frankly, very disconcerting to him. Donald looked uncomfortable too, but that was because he was a duck more than anything. Mickey bravely led the charge into the desert.
"
Your Majesty!" Sora shouted, "I don't know if we should do that. We don't know where we're going!"

"Well, we have to go somewhere." Goofy said. "You Majesty, do you have any idea where we are?"

"no." Mickey's head drooped. "I thought we were done for in that black hole." Mickey looked scared. "We shouldn't have survived. How will we get back?"

"Easy." Sora said. "Have Riku make a dark portal." Mickey's face looked troubled.

"But dark portals are EXACTLY what got him into trouble in the first place. If people use darkness, their hearts are corrupted. Riku's only saved right now because he came into a realization about himself. If something happens and he loses sight of that realization... well he could really turn into a Heartless. Or Ansem might truly take him over like he did in Castle Oblivion,"

"WHAT!!!" Sora Donald and Goofy shouted.

"Ooops. hehe." Mickey giggled embarrassed. "I promised I wouldn't tell. Namine and me saved him there."

"Hold on." Sora said. "What's Castle Oblivion?" Mickey could not answer. brown cloaked creatures started to fire on them. And neither Sora nor Mickey could use their keyblade.

by madammina and AntiSora92

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
"What are you doing?" Namine whispered to Roxas. "Not only do you not know how to fly a plane, let alone this plane, how can you be falling for her. Sora likes Kairi and we don't have hearts." She tapped her foot. Roxas finished zippering up the pilots uniform the captain of the guards had given him. He tried to muss his blond spiky hair back into order.

"How do I know that you just didn't wipe my memories so you can keep me here."

"I've been trying to tell you," She was uncharacteristically mad. "I have nothing. I can draw, but I can't effect reality like before." She resumed the normal status of a Nobody, calm and collected. "you can't fly."

"Sora can."

"Sora flies a gummi ship with Donald and Goofy's help." Roxas got tired of the argument and kissed her on the forehead.

"I don't think a relationship between Sora and Kairi will work."

"Because you like Padme."

"Because we are brother and sister. Kinda.... Sora really messed everything up didn't he."

"You have no idea."

"Come on Roxas." Padme passed by Roxas, but a women pilot walked by too. She also looked like Padme.

"Decoys." Namine whispered. "Clever." She turned out and looked at the beautiful landscape. She felt, sad. So sad. It was a new experience for her. "It won't be the same. Roxas, nothing will be the same."

"Riku got his first kiss, do you think."

"Not like that." She was almost crying. "Why am I crying. I can't cry."

"Shhh." Roxas comforted her. "What's going on."

"Stay at the back of the plane, and don't die."

"why?"
"I don't know. I just don't know."

"Tell me about yourself. I can sense great power within you." Riku felt a twitch in the back of his mind. He turned around quickly and saw the Senator hurredly put down his right hand. "You posses a strong will. But you seem to lack some knowledge about our political system." Riku heard a chuckle.

"Riku. Why don't you listen to him." there was more laughter.

"Ansem!" He shouted, interrupting the Senator and ignoring his strange looks. "Where are you!"
Right here of course Riku. I'm always going to be near by. Riku turned around again, and saw Ansem. He was see through, yes, but still there. Riku tried to throw a punch but it went straight through him. The Senator stood up.

"I sense something" he said. "A presence. Do you wish to control it?"

"More than anything." Riku said, still glaring at the taunting mug of Ansem.

"Let me tell you about the Jedi Council."
__________________________________________________ _______________________--_
The dream floated through her head, and then went on. Explosions, chases, someone getting their hand cut off, strange creatues, not Heartless though, and an endless refrain.
DA DA DA DA DADADA DA DA DADAD DA DA DADADA Mostly Brass. It didn't matter though. Kelsie woke up screaming. She panted as she tried to make the music pianissimo She finally succeeded and starting to pull out odd items hidden in the room. Some one knocked on the door.

"Who is it."

"Brad Petrovikov Nielson. Who do you think, Kels."

"Come in." She yelled back, unconsciously switching into Russian.

"So, where you going?" Kelsie glared at her brother.

"Do you really think I know."

"you're the one screaming." Kelsie sat down on her bed.

"I think that I may be switching dimensions."

"What makes you think that."

"I know 3 people with gummi ships. I saw millions of metal planes in my dreams." Brad waited silently. "Okay, and a guy getting his had chopped off." Now Brad looked worried. "I'm fine!"

"Tell that to your history teacher. You ran out of hte room when they started talking about Singapore." Kelsie fought off the images. Guns firing, fireworks exploding, people lying dead in the streets. "See. It's been 3 months, you got your first kiss."

"How did you..."

"And you still haven't let go. Or told Mom and Dad."

"I can't let it go." Kelsie looked at her water bottles. "Should the knives come out or not."

"Take the Sheffield's out." Kelsie took out a pan of water and music surrounded her. The knives vanished from their bottles and appeared in the pan. She then finished throwing the items into the well worn leather knapsack which bore the symbol of a sparrow on the front. "At least tell mom and dad."

"That's why you're here. hmmm" she said "make up or not."

"Make up." Brad said. "You can take it off in a jiffy, not so much put it on." Kelsie pulled out the bottle of foundation and covered up the small tattoo on her shoulder. "Will Riku be there?" Brad said teasingly.

"Yes. But he's in trouble."

"So that's your first stop!"

"No." she said, shutting down his expression. "Radiant Gardens is. I need to know how they ended up there." She kissed her brother on the forehead. "Come up with a good excuse this time okay? I can only get cholera so many times." She ran to her back yard as music played again. The water rose to create a portal. She stepped onto the water and walked through.

by madammina and AntiSora92

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
okay, since Xziled is leaving and I'm editing I'll post the next bit.

(madammina)
Kairi looked around. She had lost track of the little teddy bear. And she found out she could not summon her keyblade.
"Drat" she whispered for the hundredth time. She heard something rustle in the undergrowth. It was a teddy bear again. It placed a paw on his mouth. She nodded and listened to clanking. She saw metal feet go by.

"Roger Roger" one said, and clanked off. a teddy bear moved above her. She heard mechanical whirring and then screamed. The teddy bear was dead, blown to bits by some kind of bullets. The robots heard her scream. They started to chase her. Kairi ran for her life. laser bullets whirred by her ears. She screamed again, a laser hit her on the arm. She tripped and as she pushed herself back up, a teddy bear motioned again. She ran to it, and was instantly taken up through the trees.

"Where are you Sora." She whispered.

(Antisora 92)
Another day in the sparsely populated desert plains of Tatoonine outside the capital city of Mos Eisely, Ziz Nightingale was over at a cliff hoping to get a good view of the vicinity around him. This was where he stood to mediate over the thoughts he had of his fallen comrades Behemoth and Leviathan, and of course he was under payroll by the Hutt crimlord Jabba the Hutt as a bounty hunter, searching and hunting along with capturing rare specimens in order to add to the obese Hutt's slave entourage.

He took the mission, seeing he had no other choice unless he wanted to be killed by the Hutt crimelord's favorite pet, the rancor. Ziz looked around with his binoculars hoping to find something of value to hunt down for Jabba. He sighed, a sign that there was nothing good enough to hunt except for the occasional Jawa or Sand People.

"Sand People? Wonder what a group of them are doing in this wasteland," He asked to himself immediately going back to his binoculars. Several miles away, he saw a group of Sandpeople cornering what looked to be a spiky haired teen with a key, a mouse also wielding a identical key although of a alternate coloration, duck wielding a staff and dog with a shield. From seeing them laid down on the ground, they looked to be in fatigue and in trouble.

"Wonder what Jabba would pay for a boy with a Key-like sword as another one of his stooges? Wait, a Keyblade? That can't be?" Ziz said in astonishment, it was now personal. He needed to know how this boy and mouse have a Keyblade

(madammina)
Kelsie stepped out of the fountain.

"Yuffie!" She shouted. Yuffie appeared in a pillar of smoke.

"I wondered when you were..." She stopped talking. "what's wrong."

"I think that everyone may have been pulled into a different dimension."

"How do you"

"I dreamt it." Yuffie had had enough experience with Kelsie's Tia Dolma dreams to know
when she was serious.

"Why are you here."
"To tell Cid. We need to get them out."
__________________________________________________ _______________________
Riku couldn't speak after Palpantine finished his talk. But his heart still bothered him.

"Would you care to join them." Riku was uncomfortable. "These breakaways, these Sith.
Aren't they extinct?"

"Do you honestly expect the truth to stay hidden from the fools in the temple?" Palpatine laughed. Riku fidgeted under Ansem's stare.

"I'll have to think about it." He finally said. "Can you do me a favor though? I'm looking for my friends."

(Xziled)
Back on Coruscant Ajani decided he would take a walk when his gauntlet went off Alerting him to several spacial anomalies, one of them was near him on coruscant. with that in mind he followed the tracker nearly 3 miles from where he started only to stop in an ally.just as he turned his tracker off he heard the voice of Senator Palpatine coming from the back of the ally. as he got closer he saw that the Senator was extending his hand to a young man with turquoise eyes and silvery blue hair.

"Senator what are you doing in the back of ally," said Ajani as he noticed the young man startled by his presense.

madammina

(madammina)
Riku looked carefully at the man infront of him. Muscular, and looked just as out of place as he was.

"My name's Riku." Riku said, extending a hand. The man nodded, shook his hand, but did not say his name in return.

"I was just telling Riku here about the Force. I also offered to help him find his friends. You do know how to use a computer, don't you?"

"Yes" Riku said, but then realized in embarrassment that Palpatine was talking to the muscular man.

Is embarrassment good or evil Ansem mused quietly.

"Shut up." Riku responded.

(AntiSora92)
Riku was running from something exiting the entrance doors of the Jedi Temple at Coruscant, it was the dead night. The Keyblade wielder of the Twilight Realm Keyblade, Way of the Dawn, ran after the voice he heard while he slept in the quarters that the Jedi introduced by Chancellor Palpatine several weeks back, a Jedi Knight known as Obi-wan Kenobi, sometimes resided. He needed to speak to the Chancellor of these voices, he needed someone to talk about this darkness that's been plagueing his heart ever since he was first introduced to the man. He heard that voice again as he entered one of the many courtyards surrounding the Jedi Temple, Ansem..

"Riku, you're doing well. I'm impressed with your resistance to the darkness...." said the ghostly voice of Ansem laughing at the silver haired teen, "Why do you fight it? Why resist what can give you power? Are you afraid to fight me yet again and fear me making you my slave again?"

"Fine, have it your way!" Riku got flustered and grew red with anger immediately changed into his Dark form by immersing himself into a twister of darkness that spiraled all over the Jedi courtyard. His Keyblade disappeared in his hands immediately replaced by the Soul Eater, "Where are you Ansem? Come and fight me! I'll use darkness to destroy you once and for all!"

"Destroy me?" A corridor of darkness appeared right behind Riku with Ansem exiting out of it (in the Organization XIII black trench coat), "Have you failed to realize that I can't die? Just accept that I am a part of you now....whether you like it or not! In fact....I am you..."

"You're not me!" Riku shouted as he turned around, beginning to run right at him prepared to stab the Heartless with the very sword handed by him, "This will end now!" He slashed at Ansem multiple times...

"I see that your fighting skills have improved since you summoned me Riku," Ansem laughed at the silver haired teen as the Heartless collapsed, beginning to slowly began to fade to the darkness, "Just remember I will never be a memory..." Ansem disappeared for now...

Riku threw his Soul Eater at the ground, "Hmmmphh......the bastard is still inside me.....I will destroy him...even if I have to destroy myself.....Coruscant is just too much filled with darkness for me to stay here to any longer....Sora and Kairi along with the King need me..." He opened a corridor of darkness and began to immerse his body into it.

"Riku?" A voice shouted out his name, it sounded feminine.

"Huh?" It was no one other than Kelsie

(madammina)
Kelsie looked in astonishment at Riku. She knew, of course, he had a dark form. That was one of the first things he told her after he opened her eyes to the rest of the world, after she was attacked at East High, but to actually see him in it.

"Riku, what's wrong?" She was honestly worried. Was he the one that would lack a hand, no that guy was blond. "Not even when facing Sharpay did you turn into Dark Riku. What happened. Why are you so angry?" Riku's eyes turned yellow in anger. How dare she act so condescending to him! Then he saw the reflection in her glasses. He closed his eyes and took a breath to steady himself. When he opened them again, they were blue.

"Ansem" he said. "I've been hearing his voice for a while now. I just can't shake him. I have accepted the darkness..."

"I" Kelsie said nothing. She did not want to provoke him into a rage again. "I have never heard you swear before."

"You swear in Russian all the time."

"That's not true!" Riku laughed, and the dark suit slowly dissolved. "If you translated the stuff it would be insulting, not necesarily..." She started to grin. "It's Russian, it doesn't count. Where's Everyone else?" Riku thought for a second. She was right, where was everyone else. As expansive as the galaxy was Palatine should have heard SOMETHING by now.

"I don't know." Riku finally said. "can you track them?"

(Xziled)
After witnessing Riku’s transformation first hand Ajani began to leave when a female voice cries out "Riku?" Then a young woman emerged from a door and ran toward Riku. Remembering his mission Ajani leaves the two alone to report to chancellor Palpatine.

"So how did it go, X,"said Palpatine with a friendly and curious tone.
"It is as you said Senator, his power over the darkness is immense"said Ajani in an indifferent tone.

"X, why do you still call me Senator even since its been years since I've stepped up to chancellor,"said Palpatine in a more forceful tone as Ajani left the room.

(AntiSora92)
Meanwhile....

A group of lifeless bodies laid on the desert ground, all of their necks slained by what appeared to be a sharp and efficent blade-like weapon. A large pool of dark red blood appeared all over the bodies. Judging from their appearance, there were the Sand People native to Tatoonine's immense deserts.

A group of travelers several hundred meters away were walking. Donald and Goofy were walking from behind as the King and Sora were ahead, each of them by the side of the mysterious stranger who aided them right on time againist the attackers. The double bladed polearm that the stranger carried was covered in the dark red blood of the Sand People.

Sora was the first to speak as he asked the stranger, "Who are you? What's your name? Me and Mickey along with our friends want to thank you for what you-"
The stranger answered Sora's question, "Nightingale. Ziz Nightingale....need not thank me for aiding you back there. The Sand People are a troublesome lot," Ziz of course did it for the bounty as well as to know why Sora and Mickey wield Keyblades...

(Xziled)
While everybody managed to find help Kairi still stood on the immense forest world of Endor. "So where are we going?"asked Kairi as she continued to follow the strange teddy bear-like creature.
As an answer the teddy bear pointed straight up the forests canopy.
"Crud we still have to do more walking,"sighed Kairi as she and the bear trudged along the many walkways reaching up to the canopy

(madammina)
Kelsie was sittting crosslegged in Riku's room. He paced behind her. Eyes closed, she focused on something. Melodies floated around the room. There was a bowl of water placed in front of her, the images changed as the songs did.

"Pacing doesn't exactly help." Riku stopped. "It also doesn't help that the only person's song I know is Sora's and he's no where near water!" Riku seemed excited about this, then was worried again.

"He may be on Tattooine but I can't get or travel there."

"Riku." a voice said. "Not a good Jedi you will be if continuing to meet with girls you must."

"Kelsie, I would like you to meet my mentor, Master Yoda." Kelsie stopped,

"Riku." she whispered. "That's one of the people from my dream

(AntiSora92)
Meanwhile Roxas and Naminé had entered into the capital city of Theed, home of the family of Senator Amidala. It was bustling with life in its streets as humans and non-human species coexisted together in peace or so it seemed. The city was quite beautiful and it surpassed Roxas' own Twilight Town in its style of elegance, it seemed so strange in that a world could feel like home to a Nobody with no real home world to call his own. Naminé herself was impressed of the city that the Senator talked so much about, at least they knew they were in friendly hands. Although that didn't mean that Naminé still forgave Roxas for his obviously apparent crush on the young Senator. Roxas didn't practically care in what Naminé thought of him and his crush, after all he still couldn't forgive her for what she did back at the virtual Twilight Town.

Padme asked of Roxas and Naminé, "Not that you mind me asking but where did you two come from?" She was a Senator of the Galactic Senate of the Galactic Republic and despite her numerous experiences already with countless alien species from different sectors of the Republic, she never could recognize what world could they originated? They certainly didn't look like any humans from the Core or Colonies so they must be from somewhere else...

Naminé grumbled to herself, what did this Senator think she was trying to do? She couldn't possibly already know about other worlds, that wasn't like the locals of the worlds she was familiar with. From what it looked like, she did know. Still she wouldn't want to reveal nothing, anything could happen as she suspected that this Senator, cute and considered beautiful by some, could easily be a agent of the Heartless or Nobodies or even worse Organization XIII, she answered, "I don't think it's any of your-"

Roxas quickly interrupted knowing what would be Naminé's response to thw question asked politely by the young Senator, "We're not from here-" Naminé let out a small sigh of relief, Roxas may act like any normal Somebody guy when around a girl, but at least he still has the common sense to not give out any information that can easily be given out to their enemies.

"Well I know that already silly," said Padme giving out a smile which caused Roxas to drool in his fascination over the Senator causing Naminé to get even more angry, "But I want to know where you-"

Before she could answer, the ground began to rumble and the buildings all over Theed began to shake as well. Pieces of the streets began to separate from each other and large cracks begin to form. The sky suddenly turned dark and clouds loomed over it, thunder and lightning was soon heard.

"What's going on? Why did the sky turn dark?" cried Senator Padme in fear. She lived in Naboo all her life and knew that a weather phenomenon like this was impossible in such a serene planet like Naboo. Something was definitely wrong and the balance suddenly was gone.

Roxas immediately pulled out his Keyblades, Two Across and Bond of Flame, "Don't tell me that they followed us here....I thought we lost them!" Naminé knew exactly what Roxas had meant with those words, she immediately went behind Roxas for safety. It was impossible, how could they detect them in a different dimension?

"Oh noo...."

Screams of the inhabitants of Theed, both human and alien alike, were heard from the carriage. Padme immediately stepped out a carriage with Roxas and Namine following right behind her. The Senator along with the two blonde Nobodies were stopped by someone in red army uniform, and judging by the crest on his helmet, he was a 3rd-level security officer of the Theed Royal Security Forces.

"Excuse me, but I need to get to the terminal to head to Coruscant for a meeting of the Galactic Senate...let us through..."

"Sorry, Senator Amidala. But we closed the perimeter. Strange creatures have been attacking us out of nowhere and we're trying to evacuate the perimeter of all civilians. The situation is so far contained...yet it's too dangerous to let you go..."

"Why not?" said the Senator to the Theed security officer.

Roxas tugged the Senator's arm quickly gaining her attention, "What do you want Roxas?"

"We have to listen to him, this looks dangerous for all of us to stay any longer.....take the guy's advice and-"

"AAAHHH!!!!!" shouted someone out of nowhere.

A soldier out of nowhere ran right near the officer and fell to the ground, a dark pool of blood formed around his body. A black humanoid creature with beady little eyes and large bug-like antennas was feasting on the man, especially around the chest.

"Heartless??!!" Roxas and Naminé shouted in unison seeing the creature feasting on the dead soldier.

"Heartless???" Padme questioned herself, "Now where did these kids come from?"
Cid tapped his foot at the fountain. A tall dark women stood in the water. It was Calypso, however anyone who had seen her in Port Royal would have noticed something. There she had tattoos of dots and lines under her eyes. Now they were gone. The truth was, upon passing on her duties as Tia Dolma to Kelsie she lost her Elemental markings. Since Cid had not seen her ,though, the thought did not cross his mind.

"What do you mean that Heartless are invading different dimensions. "

" I mean exactly that. Right now it's just the Heartless who were by the black hole when your friends went through. You need to block the hole up somehow." She had been spying on Kelsie's dreams watching her abilities. Calypso did not think Cid was working fast enough and want to...persuade him.

"And how will they get back?"

"I'm a sea nymph, not a miracle worker. You're the expert with gummi's, go work on it." Calypso vanished back to Port Royal.

"No." Naminé answered. "I suppose I can pick it up if you want."

"Good. I am heading to a Senate meeting like I said, and I would appreciate all the extra security I can get. I know I will get Jedi there, but someone can attack in deep space. Theed Security will equip the two of you with a uniform and blasters, and give you training." Padme walked off.

"Now are you glad you gave up the piloting thing." Naminé said, turning on Roxas. Roxas said nothing, just watched Padme as she walked off.

"Can you draw the two of us together?"

"NO! Roxas, how can you be such a somebody for a nobody."

"Well, if you go back to Sora's sacrifice" he grinned, then his smile faded. "And Axel's. Do you think we'll see him again?"

"I don't know." Naminé said. "But I want to find out more about these Jedi."

"Excuse me." A guard said. "Are you Roxas and Naminé." The two assented. "Come this way, we need to fit you with your uniforms."

Upon Yoda's insistence, Riku and Kelsie were going to face each other. Yoda sat in a hover chair to watch the two prepare to fight with wooden swords (or knives in Kelsie's case). Two more Jedi watched too. One was an older brunette called Obi Wan Kenobi. The other was a blond a little older than Kelsie named Anakin. He had an odd ponytail on one side of his face. Riku and Kelsie stood in Alert poses. Riku held his blade out to hte side as he would Souleater or Way to the Dawn. Kelsie held her blades like a flamenco dancers, but they were easy to move out of that position and it left her open to less attacks. Yoda tapped his staff on the ground. The two went quickly at it. The blades thumped and clanked upon eachother. Riku darted out with the wooden blade, and Kelsie blocked it easily, using her wooden knives to trap it. She the moved them to the side, dragging the blade along with it. Riku moved himself with the blade, then thrust towards Kelsie. Kelsie ducked, and pulled in close.

"Yield" She said, with her blade on his throat. Riku kicked out with his legs and tripped her. The cycle grew faster and more elaborate. After 15 minutes with no winner in sight. Yoda called out.

"Holding something back you are. If power you have, then use it you must."

Yes, Riku Ansem whispered. Turn into your true, dark, self. Kelsie looked worriedly at him.

"Ready." Riku finally said.

"If you are" They still stuck with their wooden weapons, but Kelsie pulled up some water behind her. She heard gasps behind her. Jedi and Padawans had come to view the fight.

"Begin" Yoda said again. This was faster, and more furious.

What I've done! I face myself, to wipe out what I've begun... Kelsie played, and using the water she created a mini wave that surfed around Riku. She struck out, he blocked her blows, then pushed her out of the water. She fell breaking her hold. Ahh, ah ah ah ah ah ah aaah Sing for ME! The water started to surround Riku and freeze him as the vocals rose.

"FIRAGA!" He shouted, melting the thigh high ice. He ran toward Kelsie, she threw a wave at him, and he created a dark portal beneath him. He came up behind her, and tripped her. She kicked out tripping him and the battle still went on. After fifteen more minutes, Yoda called it a draw, frustrating all the Padawans.

"What blades you use, let me see." Yoda asked the two after everyone left. Kelsie summoned her 6 knives while Riku pulled out Way to the Dawn, or he would have.

"Shoot." He muttered, but stared frightened at the blade.

"What is it?" Kenobi said.

"I lost Way to the Dawn." Kelsie was the only one who knew precisely what that meant, besides Ansem of course.

Of course you lost Way to the Dawn Ansem whispered in Riku's ear. You've already betrayed the principles of the Dawn

"Be that as it may." Kenobi said. "Senator Padme is coming here for the Senator's meeting." Riku noticed Anakin look up eagerly "Anakin and I will be serving as her body guards, but You might provide a good back up. We just have to replace your knives Kelsie. They won't work today." Kelsie looked sad, but agreed. As Riku turned away as the four haggled over size and type, he noticed Ajani sitting on a roof, quietly watching all that took place.

A

Azrael

I just didn't noticed really, I have other things in my mind you know

madammina

I wanted to put this on yesterday, but I was suprised so....

(Xziled)
After witnessing Rikus fight, Ajani motioned to Riku to meet him on the rooftop. After watching Ajani leave Riku headed towards the rooftop wondering what X wanted with him. Finally at the rooftop Riku finds Ajani with his back turned standing cross-armed watching the sunset.

"What do you want X?" asked Riku as he moved closer to the silent man.

"What do you fear Riku?" asked Ajani still with his back turned. A little taken aback Riku responded

"I fear nothing, X is this all y-" but was then cut by Ajanis response

"If you fear nothing then why were you hesitating in that fight earlier?"

"Tha-that was nothing," said Riku more to himself than to Ajani as he lowered his head.

"Then what was it, the hesitation that you showed in that fight," continued Ajani after hearing Rikus answer. Then Riku heard a familiar cackle and looked up to see Ansem in the same spot as Ajani once was.

"Riku, you dont have to be so modest," said Ansem mockingly at Riku.

"Dam you Ansem!" yelled Riku as he summoned Souleater and changed into dark mode. Alerted by Rikus abrupt yell Ajani turns around just in time to block Riku’s attack with his deathjammer spear

"Riku, whats gotten into you?"asked Ajani as he tried to get through to the young man but all Riku heard was Ansem.

"what’s wrong with you Riku you used to be stronger than this in castle oblivion" mocked Ansem enraging Riku even more.

"I'll take you out this time Ansem!" retorted Riku as his turquoise eyes changed to gold. seeing this Ajani thought to himself the only way to stop Riku was to knock him out.

"Fine then, let this be a test for myself as well," said Ajani as he blocked anther one of Riku’s swift attacks. As the fight continued to escalate so did Riku’s power until all the Jedi felt this power and hurried to the rooftop.

Back on the rooftop Riku’s attacks became more fierce as he did a finisher move he cracked the roofs perimeter forcing Ajani to take out his gauntlet. Jumping far enough from Riku Ajani yelled out "Asunder Great Flames of Hades" and throws his spear as it took the form of cerberus and trampled a shocked Riku knocking him out. "Finally, its over,"Ajani thought to himself as he fetched his spear. Right when he was about to pick up Riku a knife flew forward grazing Ajanis left cheek.

"Get away from Riku!" yelled Kelsie as she came running out from the stairs with the rest of the Jedi At a great disadvantage Ajani ran leaving the unconscious Riku with the Jedi as they crowded around him.

(AntiSora92)
Ziz was once again watching the sunset of one of Tatoonine's twin suns from the spot he always enjoyed, it was where he could mediate in peace. Forget all the troubles and responsibilities he had towards his employer Jabba the Hutt whom he promised to find 'rare specimens' to add to the obese alien crimelord's entourage. He let out a sigh of relief as he managed to find a rare specimen, well actually several rare specimens in the form of the spiky brown haired boy with those cobalt eyes and the tiny mouse each wielding a sword that resembled a Key known as Sora and King Mickey.

The weapons' names were revealed as the Keyblades by the two right after they exchanged introductions with each other after he suddenly swooped in on the group of Sand People that was attacking them back at the desert. Ziz would know of course, well he had a basic knowledge already of the Keyblade from his many years of his thousand year old life traveling amongst the worlds gaining knowledge of myths and legends of each world. He especially knows that those swords were the Keyblades by looking at Sora's Keyblade, the Kingdom Key....what the hell did that kid realize he was wielding? That was his Keyblade, Ziz's Kingdom Key, he was Lord of the Sky.

How could that young boy be able to wield one of the three Keyblades of the Realms? He could ask the same question about King Mickey and how he recieved the Keyblade of the Realm of Darkness. Something was wrong, he remembered he was already an adult by the time he first began training on the Kingdom Key back then. He certainly was interested in how these Keyblades got into their hands....then again why should he care?

There nothing better than prey that he captured ready to sell them off to their new slave. He wondered what would Jabba the Hutt give Ziz for a King and a boy along with a duck and dog that could talk. Not much most likely. He would probably get at most 500 Republic credits which was less than enough to get him by for not even a week. If he expected to gain a fortune out of them, he needed a little backstory to each of them, especially Sora.

Lucky for him, that special someone came to his spot. A faint smile emerged on the silver haired man's face as things couldn't get much easier than this.

"Hey Ziz....," said Sora waving his hands as a greetings and sitting down right beside him keeping the Lord of the Sky company into seeing the sight of the Tatoonine sunset.

Ziz just turned to Sora and nodded only to return back to face the sunset, "Sora.....just the person I wanted to see this moment. What brings you to my spot?"

Sora just laid his head on the ground, "I don't really know, somehow I felt like I needed to thank you for fighting off those guys in the cloaks-"

"Sand People you mean-" corrected Ziz. Now he was definitely sure that Sora wasn't native to this home world as he was unacquainted with the likes of barbaric infamous tribal people known as the Sand People of Tatoonine.

Sora continued, "Yeah, the Sand People. Ziz, we wouldn't have made if you hadn't swooped in with that whatchamacallit-" He pointed to the weapon laying right at the ground, the Keyblade right next to it.

"My polearm, I channel the power of the wind through that weapon. I easily brought down those simple minded raiders by using the power of the elements nearby me," He looked back at Sora's Keyblade, "Sora, do you mind me asking of how you obtained that sword right there. It seems unique and not likely to be from this world."

Sora looked back as well, "Oh yeah....the Keyblade? Well I guess I could but I'm might waste your time telling you about my adventures..."

"Do tell Sora....after all I have all night. Plus from what it looks like, we are not in any hurry to head to Mos Eisely any time soon..." said Ziz laying his head on the ground putting his arms right behind his head like Sora so they could enjoy the sunset together..

Sora let out a sigh, "All right.....it all started out when I was 14 back at the Destiny Islands with my best friends Riku and Kairi. We were pretty close as you can say, Riku and me were born ever since we were babies. Kairi we met when I was four while Riku was five right after a meteor shower occured. After then on when we met Kairi during a meeting of the Mayor of our village, me and Riku began to compete with one another in basically everything. I really didn't know what was the reason back but realized that both me and him were trying to get Kairi's attention and-"

He heard snoring and he turned his head to see Ziz already with his eyes closed, sleeping. Sora rolled his eyes and got up picking up the Keyblade dismissing it. He gave one last glance at Ziz and said, "Have a good night, Ziz." He soon turned to see the King, "Hey your Majesty, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, just here because Donald and Goofy back at camp were being worried that you'll be attacked by them Sand People again like last time," Mickey then peeked to see Ziz sleeping, "So did you ask him where we are going? I'm not a fan of the deserts..."

Sora said, "We're headed to Mos Eisely he said, you think it's the capital city of his world?"

"I think so....maybe Mos Eisely has its own king. Maybe we can go ask for him if he seen Riku and Kairi somewhere!" said Mickey excitedly.

Sora's eyes widened with glee, "You really think so, your Majesty? Maybe Riku and Kairi are in Mos Eisely!"

Mickey smiled, "There's a good chance, but let's go to sleep back at camp. Let's not disturb Ziz any further, he's proved he's been a good to us fighting those Sand People.." He walked back to the direction of camp.

"You're right...." He went and followed Mickey back to camp.

(madammina)
"Riku, Riku." Kelsie said, cradling his head in her arms. Whoever that was, he wanted to hurt Riku, or had he. When it came to Darkness, Riku had a bit of a temper. And with Ansem now taunting him... it wasn't good. What if that hooded man only wanted to stop Riku. Riku had a lot of power and could be very difficult to defeat.

"Much Anger inside him, he has." Yoda sagely remarked.

"He's gone through a lot." She sadly. "I'm sorry he destroyed your temple."

"It's a little problem, but not much Kelsie." Obi Wan said, Anakin looked astonished at Riku's swath of destruction. "Young Padawan's often break pillars."

"But they don't open their hearts to darkness." She thought. "I've never seen him this mad." She said outloud. "I know something's bothering him... but."

"Ansem." Riku muttered, finally waking up. His eyes flew open. "Ansem!! Where is he! He was here a second ago, I think he replaced that hooded guy..." Riku now realized two things. There were alot of Jedi, and he was still in his dark outfit. Kelsie noted his eyes were just now changing back to blue. Riku looked around and saw his destruction. "I'm sorry about that."

"Anger in you, unhealthy it is. It corrupts the mind and heart and sickens the body."

"You have no idea." Riku muttered.

"What exactly have you been holding back from us, Riku." Obi Wan said.

"Do I have to?" His voice was an uncharacteristic whine.

"Yes." Obi Wan and Yoda said. He sighed, and began his tale. Up above, out of eyesight, Ajani listened. He needed to know more about this man, Ansem, who could corrupt Riku's mind. Palpatine would be very interested in this.

(Xziled)
Back on radient garden Cid is still working on the new gummi ship when a stranger pops into town entrance with sleek red hair falling down to his shouldes and wearing a black trench coat. the moment the stranger stepped through the gate the security system alerts everyone to the strangers presense.

"Come on Yuffie" said Leon to the female ninja.

"Yeah yeah I know what the alarms for," said Yuffie as she disappeared in a puff of smoke.
meanwhile back at the towns entrance the security measures that were placed to exterminate Heartless proves no match to the strangers acrobatic skills when out of nowhere a giant shuriken flies at the stranger nearly missing him by an inch.

"Who are you?" yelled Yuffie as she grabbed the shiriken on its return path.
just as Leon made it to the towns gate with his gunblade in hand he is shocked to see the man.

"Why are you here, I thought that organization 13 was desroyed by Sora’s efforts," said Leon as the stranger continued to stand there.
"So are ya gonna answer or are we gon-,"started Yuffie when the stranger cut her off.

"The names Ale, got it memorized,"said Ale still standing there as Yuffie and Leon are dum-founded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back