• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Waning Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingering Will

Awards
Okay, so this is my first Kingdom Hearts fanfic, one of my own devising along with a lot of input from a friend of mine, props to him. This will be an ongoing thing, so as I keep writing it, I'll post more chapters here, so let me know what you think as I move on!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd definitely like to read more of this! It has quite the interesting start with these three individuals! I really like seeing Master Riku training Eon. It's so cool to think Riku's actually training a keyblade wielder. I'm kind of surprised Riku would mention the darkness like that. I wonder if it still bothers him to of been part of the darkness? Anyways, I really can't wait to see where Aelic goes if he ends up escaping from his prison with the other Shadow heartless? I hope you continue writing this because, you got yourself a fan that would like to read more. :D

Lingering Will

Awards
Whoo! Finally! Another chapter done! Sorry it took me so long, had school and stuff to do.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Eon and Hyperion know each other?! :O And I wonder how long Aelic will stay hidden before making his appearance in Traverse Town considering Hyperion found a way out. It's kind of amusing to see the impatience Eon displays about wanting to fight shadows and darkness instead of training endlessly. He might eventually regret the peaceful days being over. Or perhaps, he won't. Sometimes a boy likes his adventures. :D Overall, I loved this chapter. I'm looking forward to more!

And it's okay! It was worth the wait to see your new chapter, Lingering Will!

Lingering Will

Awards
Hey look! Another chapter done! Whoo-hoo!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I was not expecting that at all! I'm really excited to see the face off between Hyperion and Sephiroth! And I'm seriously hoping Sora isn't dead. Or losing a limb for that matter. I wonder if the flames are symbolic to only Sephiroth. Or if there's more to it. Otherwise, it was a touching reunion with Hyperion and Eon. I like the casual talk about armor versus the dreaded V-neck top Eon once wore. It's like they're the best of friends. And it makes me want to see what they'd be like fighting side by side. <3 In the meantime, this was another fantastic chapter, Lingering Will. :D

Lingering Will

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow, didn't know you were still reading this Undyne! Thought this thread had completely died! Heh, might try and get a new chapter out here soon enough. I got summer break coming, I'll have time <3

Lingering Will

Awards
Well now, I got another chapter done, sorry for the double post, but I had it done and wanted to share.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hyperion being confident to kick Sephiroth's butt had me cheering for him. Seriously, I'd be standing up from the bleachers and rooting for him. My god, that was awesome. The blow to the face and Sephiroth being shocked about it totally made my day right there. I absolutely loved that part a lot. And the two keyblade wielders and buster sword watching him go was amusing to me. However, I absolutely love Eon coming in to help Hype fight Sephiroth despite being terrified over it. Got to love that friendship and teamwork. Loved this chapter! I do hope to read more from you, Lingering Will! ;)

Oh! Don't worry about double posting updates for chapters and stuff. That's allowed here.

Wow, didn't know you were still reading this Undyne! Thought this thread had completely died! Heh, might try and get a new chapter out here soon enough. I got summer break coming, I'll have time <3

Yup! I'll check in every once in awhile to read what's new. So you definitely got yourself a reader, my friend. :)

Lingering Will

Awards
Well, got one more chapter done, hope you guys like it! Got a major twist coming for you!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hyperion has a keyblade!

I absolutely enjoyed the fight scenes in this chapter between the duo against Sephiroth. Especially when Hyperion hurled Eon into the air to carry on the fight in mid-air. And I kind of found it hilarious when Riku joins in only to miss out on the fight. Well, I'm curious to see how Hyperion does against Sephiroth with a keyblade in stead of his fiery fists! :D Good chapter as usual! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back