• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Vs Kingdom Hearts com again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike50691

kingdom hearts is better because it had better graphics also it was easy and it had clips instead of reading every time someone says something.

BlackmageAp

Awards
I liked COM, it almost had a better storyline then the first game. But that storyline would've never good without the first game. The only real reason that 'm tied between the two is becasue you could duel in COM and play reverse/rebirth.

L

l_neiman

I think both games are sooooo different that it's hard to compare. If I was being held at gunpoint and had to choose, I'd definitely say Kinghom Hearts, just because of the graphics, a more developed storyline with more twists, and lengthy gameplay (a must for a good RPG).

Bear in mind, though, that I really enjoyed Chain of Memories, and I thought the story was very good and well-paced, leaving many unanswered questions for KH2, that was the whole idea of the game, I guess. I really enjoyed Reverse Rebirth a lot more than Sora's half, since it just seemed to be less tedious, and come on, who doesn't like unleashing the powers of darkness? I think I nearly died the first time I got to use Dark Aura, :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back