• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts villains Xemnas & Ansem arrive in LINE Disney Tsum Tsum Global ver.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Xemnas and Ansem have arrived in the Global version of LINE Disney Tsum Tsum and can be obtained until May 30th, with a Lucky Time chance of obtaining them in the Premium Box lasting until May 13th. Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora and Organization XIII Coat Mickey are still also obtainable in the Premium Box until May 30th.

Also, a special event for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be running until May 23rd where you run through various stages to close the Keyhole and save the worlds in order to earn various in-game rewards like tickets and pins. Clear the event and players will receive a Shadow Heartless.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My heart would break if I can't get them.

So yep. I've been playing the game for a few days now and I adore it!

Back