• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Kingdom Hearts: Verum Rex - Title Screen Concept

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bloodblade777-2

Awards
This is really good, I love the cinematic menu!

I wonder what Yozora's weapon will be called? If I had to guess, its probably called a Scanblade

LBJENmariposa

Awards
This is really good, I love the cinematic menu!

I wonder what Yozora's weapon will be called? If I had to guess, its probably called a Scanblade
Uhhhh maybe something like "Blade of Truth" or "Blade of the King"? I feel like it'll most likely relate to who he is rather than what his weapon does. "Sword of the Soldier"?

ok I am being very uncreative I'll stop now lol

Bloodblade777-2

Awards
Uhhhh maybe something like "Blade of Truth" or "Blade of the King"? I feel like it'll most likely relate to who he is rather than what his weapon does. "Sword of the Soldier"?

ok I am being very uncreative I'll stop now lol
fair enough, i just thought it sounded similar to gunblade and it scans things lol

Clue.Less

Awards
This is GORGEOUS! :love: Thanks for sharing!

Where does the soundtrack come from? EDIT: Messer Music 🤩

Last edited: