• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V.S Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kh or Disney?

• Kingdom Hearts rulez XD!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney is my main man!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • The both are good on my book! Ohh! Harry Potter!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Meh... They both are bad...

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok Prinny

So... After watching some of Disney's movies from the past over again and played some KH 1 & 2 and well... I starting to like the orginal movies rather than the KH versions. So here's this pretty much I thnk.

Disney Movie Arguement

1) Ok... You all now Lion King right? Well... Here's a little comparison... So... When we first see Scar's plot unfold, we found out that Simba ran off and nobody knew his fate until Nala found him... Right? But in KH2 when Nala was looking for Simba, well... Sora ruins the whole part that Simba isn't alive. I really didn't like that...
Now then... To a 'nother scene... You know the big battle of Scar. Well... When Simba got attack by lots of hyenas and they all seemed all mean trying to bite Simba. But KH2 only had the main 3 hyenas with a couple of hyenas only charged at Simba then ran into the king's den. And they also made Pumba compeletly useless. On to a different movie!

2)Ok... Nightmare before Christmas... Well one of my favorite movies... Well... When I first saw it I was pretty scared by it from all these creatures popping out of nowhere. But KH2 (which is more to the movie rather than the first KH) lacked of all the monsters. And Jack didn't seemed all that bored and wasn't experimenting like he did in the movie.
Also... When Jack poses as "Sandy Claws" he went to give kids terrible presents... But most of all when Jack relises that he can't do Christmas from getting shot down was a lot better than Santa telling him. It was too kid like... And Oogie Boogie when down a lot better in the movie than KH...

3)So... Remember Mulan... Well... I saw this most resently so this is why I'm bringing it up... OK... So you know when Shan-yu and his army was looming over Mulan's was rather scary for me... Then you all these people charge from down the mountain it was like an OMG moment... So... In KH2 you see Shan-yu in the same postion like he was but only with some heartless.... It was rather sad seeing some heartless... There's only thousands of them when you fight them...
Also when the Captain found out about Mulan's gender was a bit more mature than KH2... Then like the Captain throws Mulan on the snow was plain awful... Mulan didn't get such treatment in KH2... But the way... Mulan fough a lot better in the movie than she does in KH2... Go see for yourself...

OK fanboys and fangirls here it is...
Kingdom Hearts counter-arguement
So... This is all I can think of... Of course anybody CAN think of something better...

1)So... KH 1 & 2 lets you interact with Disney characthers and fight along side them... It's been like anybody dream to mess around Disney movies. Of course... It could happen...

2)Some of the orginal KH storylines are pretty good... But it depends on what it is... Like Simba facing Scar's ghost was pretty intersting... Since Scar was pretty close to Simba when he was a cub... So it makes sence... KH's version of Nightmare was pretty different... Jack using the Heartless to scare people during Halloween was pretty good too... I just didn't like Pirates' orginal too much... Besides Disney sequals are pretty bad these days...

3)OK... I admit it... KH has Final Fantasy in it so... Need I say more?

So... I'm prefering Disney movies at the moment so... Yea...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, naturally the Disney movies are 100 times better than the KH versions. The KH versions have a few unnecessary changes.

T

Tragic Fall

Yeah like the lame story of Scar's ghost in lion king ..

Lol, that was the worst storyline that I had ever seen.

"What do you three know about Scar's ghost?"

I was laughing it was so stupid.

Squ@ll

Lol...and Pete was so freakin ugly when he became a lion....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back