• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V CAST

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you ever played this game?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
Why is there so little known about this game, as if no one has every played it (I'm not discounting that as a possibility)? I understand it's supposed to be bad, but you would think there are enough hardcore fans that would play anything with the KH brand slapped on it.

I know it's non-canon, but it's interesting to note that this game features things that have not elsewhere appeared in the series such as the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland, that pirate stuff and Jafar in cobra form. I feel like there's probably more new stuff that's in the game since the KHWiki pages state that the game was said to have over 20 characters and only like half are known about.

You know what, for the heck if it I'll create a poll to see if anyone has ever played this game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was literally only available on V-Cast for a phone model barely anybody had for a very short period of time, and not even sanctioned by Nomura or Square Enix. I don't imagine you'll find many people who have played it because it was 1) bad 2) short-lived.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
When that came out, I didn't have a cellphone capable of playing a game like that nor did I have Verizon so it was never a possibility for me. That kind of exclusivity for a series like KH doesn't give fans a lot of opportunity to experience the game. :c Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back