• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kraze1984

Awards
The files for Maleficient Castle have now been successfully secured from Eriyu's phone backup.

I will be checking for any anomalies, but I "think" this should be fine.

These are photos from my C781.

Attachments

• Maleficient1.jpg
    Maleficient1.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Maleficient2.jpg
    Maleficient2.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 21

Soldier

Awards
Interesting how Sora specifically says "shadow creature" instead of just a shadow. Even though the game is non-canon and takes place before Hollow Bastion, it's at least established that he's aware of the heartless and what they're called by now.

kraze1984

Awards
This is the backup of Kingdom Hearts V Cast which includes training level and all the three found episodes:
Swashbuckler's Island, Agrabah, and Maleficient Castle. Wonderland is still not found.

In the .mif file I modified the version info acording to the information Eriyu provided, and included icons in the .mif file (they are not authentic).

The game still does not work on Melange, you need some kind of compatible BREW phone (e.g. C781).

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
This is the backup of Kingdom Hearts V Cast which includes training level and all the three found episodes:
Swashbuckler's Island, Agrabah, and Maleficient Castle. Wonderland is still not found.

In the .mif file I modified the version info acording to the information Eriyu provided, and included icons in the .mif file (they are not original).

The game still does not work on Melange, you need some kind of compatible BREW phone (e.g. C781).

Awesome, updated the OP with this link as well as the Maleficent's Castle gameplay video.

We're so close! Even if we can't get it working in emulators, having the whole game salvaged and preserved is a HUGE win in my book.

Last edited:

DaGuAr

Awards
Thank you so much Eriyu and Kraze for extracting the data!
And Scrooge for recording the full gameplay of the episode.

It's really crazy that we got this far.
We just need Wonderland, we can do it!

LaposLazulia

Awards
A user claims to have stopped on Wonderland in the comments to this video:
2 users actually. Hopefully one of them will respond soon.

"

DarkQueenHelba

3 weeks ago <- Link to comment

I loved playing this in the mid to late 2000’s. It did amazing for being on a flip phone. It honestly reminds me graphically of the DS games. Personally the Wonderland area was my favorite. I’m also pretty sure I played KH Mobile, Devil May Cry 3 mobile, and Derge of Cerberus Lost episode all on the same phone everyone else used in this video. 🤣"

" Shane Steele

3 weeks ago (edited) <- Link to comment

I played this! Back on my old green LG Chocolate! I got to wonderland then ragequit because it just wasn’t the same! I still remember seeing the caterpillar with the hookah. If I still have it downloaded I would try and play it again."

May be worth keeping an eye on the comments from this video as well:

...and this tweet:

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
So should we try reaching out to this guy and convince him to join the effort? He might be the only one we'll see with that specific level for a while.

LaposLazulia

Awards
So should we try reaching out to this guy and convince him to join the effort? He might be the only one we'll see with that specific level for a while.
KHWaterBlock might be interested.

GamersJoint typically only covers stuff and can't read Japanese. (Like me lol)

If you mean the commenters, it's definitely worth a shot.

One of them claims that the game was playable on a US LG Chocolate phone:

https://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-VX8550-Dark-Red-dark-red-chocolate

Last edited:
Back