• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tauxsin

Awards
Wow. It's been 6 months since the last post. Have there been any other updates or leads to chase? Maybe with Eriyu, or Kraze1984?

Eriyu

Awards
Wow. It's been 6 months since the last post. Have there been any other updates or leads to chase? Maybe with Eriyu, or Kraze1984?
Yes, actually! I'm so sorry to everyone here that I went AWOL for so long, but with Kraze1984's info I managed to get the data off my phone... with a catch. It still has all of my personal info from my phone attached, so I don't exactly want to put it online as is. I messaged Kraze about a month ago asking a question about an idea to fix that, but haven't heard back.

If anyone else knows their way around QPST and would be willing to help, or can find Kraze, we might finally be able to get this going? 😅

Soldier

Awards
Yes, actually! I'm so sorry to everyone here that I went AWOL for so long, but with Kraze1984's info I managed to get the data off my phone... with a catch. It still has all of my personal info from my phone attached, so I don't exactly want to put it online as is. I messaged Kraze about a month ago asking a question about an idea to fix that, but haven't heard back.

If anyone else knows their way around QPST and would be willing to help, or can find Kraze, we might finally be able to get this going? 😅
So that means that Kraze1984, we might be able to get a bit further in effectively emulating the game/ getting closer to it?

Sven Cakemann

Awards

Glad to see that you're still around, too! VCast is so close to being available again fully, it's crazy!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
A bit random, but I am another person who has a phone with the Maleficent stage on it. I recorded a video of the full play-through in case anyone was curious to see it. Video isn't the best since I recorded the game play on a phone, with a phone.

This is incredible, how's the gameplay like?

Soldier

Awards
A bit random, but I am another person who has a phone with the Maleficent stage on it. I recorded a video of the full play-through in case anyone was curious to see it. Video isn't the best since I recorded the game play on a phone, with a phone.

Leave it to the world's richest duck to have footage of the lost kingdom hearts game! Oh to see gameplay of this lost licensed game is quite the lucky find!
Judging by the button inputs Scrooge had to make to even move around in the game, I'd say bad. It looks like even the most basic enemies are tough to fight due to the lack of analog sticks. We've all been blessed with analog controls since day 1 people, never forget that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thank you so so much for these

Screen_Shot_2022-04-18_at_10.26.01_am.png

Screen_Shot_2022-04-18_at_10.26.29_am.png

I will cherish these images forever.

Scrooge McDuck

Awards
Tanky is the best description for the controls. I included a clip of the control output so people can get an idea of the button mapping.
I'd say the hardest part of the game was the platforming since movement is such a pain. To keep my video shorter, I removed a lot of the deaths I had from those parts. (The climb up the tower at the end took forever since falling off anywhere would make you start back at the beginning.)
For combat, there is auto lock-on, so you really just need to spam the attack button till things die. Only the shadow enemies and bosses require more input in combat since they move around so much. Potions and elixers are also automaticly used, so you would likely never die in combat if you have a decent supply.

kraze1984

Awards

Hi, this is incredible! What phone model do you have? Did you try copying the files to PC?

Regards

Sven Cakemann

Awards

I hope you consider extracting it! Then the only part missing would be the Wonderland level.

Scrooge McDuck

Awards
Hi, this is incredible! What phone model do you have? Did you try copying the files to PC?

Regards
It is an LG VX8300. Sadly I doubt I have the tools or time to rip the files from the phone. I also have the same concern about personal data that Eiryu has, so we'd have to wait on Kraze reappearing either way.

On the plus side, if my play-through gets enough traction, Kraze might stumble across it, return to the forum, and help Eiryu clean the files.

Sven Cakemann

Awards
It is an LG VX8300. Sadly I doubt I have the tools or time to rip the files from the phone. I also have the same concern about personal data that Eiryu has, so we'd have to wait on Kraze reappearing either way.

On the plus side, if my play-through gets enough traction, Kraze might stumble across it, return to the forum, and help Eiryu clean the files.
Kraze is the one you're replying to.

kraze1984

Awards
It is much easier to copy the files from VX8300 then from Motorola K1m. You need to have the data cable though.

Back